IGF-pct advise

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.26%

IGF-pct advise

I am looking to run a 4 week PCT ( ending a 4week cycle of M1t-4ad) with Nolva, and now looking at adding IGF to the mix.I am new to IGF (not to PH, or PCT) and am looking at going with 20mcg every day for a month, with the Nolva.
    Stats are 39yrs, 5'4", 195 about 12-15% BF...been lifting more than 20 years.My diet is basically a maintence...high protein, moderate carbs and fat.
    I have been researching the IGF for a while here, and was wondering
    1.Will the 20 mcg be enough to benfit (seems like everyone else is going with a little more), but this being my first time, and I am a little guy.
    2.Does the IGF from MR already contain BA, or does it need more?
    3.Does IM need to be asperated?
    4 (edited) One vial at 40 mcg will last 25 days?

any other suggestions or comments are welcome.

Thanks!
    Last edited by willieman; 05-14-2004 at 05:15 PM.

2. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

1. thats low - i dont think anyone has run it that low - might be a waste.
    2. its ready to go
    3. yes
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.26%

Talking Thanks

Ok, with some of the newer thread posts, and thanks to Goldy..I think I've got all my questions answered.
    any other comments is appreciated though.
    This is probably the best BB board I belong to.

Thanks
    •   

4. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

Quote Originally Posted by willieman
    This is probably the best BB board I belong to.

Thanks
    You got that right.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

1 - Concur w/ GL, it is low for PCT, would bump to 40-50 for PCT depending on how much/high you ran your cycle.
    2 - Comes in 1ml BA, I add another 1.5ml BA to make dosing easier, it comes out to 40mcg on the 10iu tick mark of a 100iu slin pin.
    3 - For safety sake, yes. However, no one really knows what an IV inject of IGF would do, doubt anything since it is a long chain peptide but again safety first.
    4 - Correct, 25 doses of 40mcg each.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.26%

I am looking to run a 4 week PCT ( ending a 4week cycle of M1t-4ad) with Nolva, and now looking at adding IGF to the mix.I am new to IGF (not to PH, or PCT) and am looking at going with 20mcg every day for a month, with the Nolva.
    Stats are 39yrs, 5'4", 195 about 12-15% BF...been lifting more than 20 years.My diet is basically a maintence...high protein, moderate carbs and fat.
    I have been researching the IGF for a while here, and was wondering
    1.Will the 20 mcg be enough to benfit (seems like everyone else is going with a little more), but this being my first time, and I am a little guy.
    2.Does the IGF from MR already contain BA, or does it need more?
    3.Does IM need to be asperated?
    4 (edited) One vial at 40 mcg will last 25 days?

any other suggestions or comments are welcome.

Thanks!
    1. I will be doing 40mcg for 25 days (I was a little confused on dose, and amount contained in a vial)
    2.Will be adding BW, not BA to the pin.
    3.Will asperate
    4 see above.
    5.Using 1cc pin, filled to .4, then rest with bw.

Thanks again guys.
  7. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

2. pull the igf first then the BW. dont want to get the bw in your igf bottle.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    2. pull the igf first then the BW. dont want to get the bw in your igf bottle.
    GL, don't want to get in an argument, but the main reason behind the BW is to ensure all the IGF gets out of the pin. Thus you would pull the desired amount of BW in first and then being very careful not to push/inject any BW into the IGF bottle, pull the desired amount of IGF into the pin and inject, allowing the IGF to enter the body first and the BW "cleansing" the barrell of the pin of all remaining/residual IGF during the injection. The other reason is to minimize the pain, which is minimal anyway, the only pain causing factor other than the minor "pinch" of the needle is the Benzyl Alcohol in the IGF.
  9. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

no argument - i just wouldnt want to get any BW in my vial of IGF - it would ruin it. i think IGF can live for 48 hours tops in BW.
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gobig1
    GL, don't want to get in an argument, but the main reason behind the BW is to ensure all the IGF gets out of the pin. Thus you would pull the desired amount of BW in first and then being very careful not to push/inject any BW into the IGF bottle, pull the desired amount of IGF into the pin and inject, allowing the IGF to enter the body first and the BW "cleansing" the barrell of the pin of all remaining/residual IGF during the injection. The other reason is to minimize the pain, which is minimal anyway, the only pain causing factor other than the minor "pinch" of the needle is the Benzyl Alcohol in the IGF.
    This will happen whether you do the BW first or IGF-1 first but if you do the IGF-1 and accidently push the syringe you lose one dose. You do it the other way around and you could lose the whole vial. Usually the BA along with the IGF-1 always goes to the top anyway so it doesn't matter which is first (as far as mixing)
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I ran 20mcg for about 18 days & saw some tiny changes, but very little. I bumped it to 30mcg for & started to notice some good composition changes. I took the IGF alone, was not on-cycle or PCT. I am 220lbs, so 20mcg may be sufficient for smaller people, who knows. I will definitely run at 40mcg next time around.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I ran 20mcg for about 18 days & saw some tiny changes, but very little. I bumped it to 30mcg for & started to notice some good composition changes. I took the IGF alone, was not on-cycle or PCT. I am 220lbs, so 20mcg may be sufficient for smaller people, who knows. I will definitely run at 40mcg next time around.
    Has anybody tried not running it everyday?Maybe every other, or so many days on, so many off..?

Similar Forum Threads

1. katanadrol 2.0? opinions, dosing, PCT advise
    By BIGBOI5050 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 11:54 AM
  2. PCT advise needed after 4 weeks of 11-oxo
    By InkPad in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 12:25 PM
  3. Cycle and PCT advise
    By noviceiron in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1