Need Some help, starting IGF soon few questions

1. Board Supporter

Need Some help, starting IGF soon few questions

1. Can I get BW at my local pharmacy (is it carried typically?)

2. Pins are legal in my state are 3/10 slin pins common, are they available on line?

3. Most importantly I am looking for opinions on a dosing schedule I am considering.

Here goes:

First off 31 years old 6'4 265lbs training most of my life, ex juicer on the legal comeback. I train 2 on 1 off using Dog Crapps training style, and I train very intensely. My diet is in check and I am getting a min of 400gms of quality protein a day.

Anyways I am looking for opinions on using IGF at 40-60mcg Post workout only, (two on one off) It is my understanding that IGF is most effective after an intense workout, not to mention it would last much longer. I will be coming off of a PH cycle soon and intend to start the IGF with PCT.

I have gained 25 pounds or more of muscle since February I have been pushing it hard and I need to give my system a break. I hope the IGF will solidify and help retain the gains I have made while giving my organs a much needed rest.

I have not heard this scheme discussed so bobo and other vets, I'd like your opinions.

Thanks,
    LL

BTW before all of you call BS on the 25lbs thing I used to weigh 287#, muscle memory and good PH use, training and nutrition had much to do with it. I have pictures from February and I plan on posting them next to current pictures when I am satisfied with my progress.
    Last edited by bigmark1972; 05-11-2004 at 10:15 PM.

2. ***** Vampire

1. should be no prob
    2. yes they are sold online
    3. I run it every day - on days you workout - just shoot after your WO - other days take in the morning.....
  3. Registered User

1. Don't know if you can get it at the pharm, but muscle-research and getpinz has it.

2.www.getpinz.com

3. I ran it everyday at 40-70mcg for 5 weeks and was pleased with the results.

What are you going to be using along with it during PCT?
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Probably 6xo I have to stay legal. I hardly feel shut down (m4ohn) PCT has always been easy for me. I lost only 3 lbs after last M1t cycle and actually gained strength during PCT.

I value everyones help so far, I know most everyone runs it ED or at the least 5 on 2 off. I was kinda trying to get some input on the 2 on one off idea.

It's not a pin issue guys I have run Fina/Test cycles for 12 wks with ED injects sometimes 2xday if using slin. I always seem to want to do everything a little different than most, just hoping someone could dig up a study or had some input on that .
    Last edited by bigmark1972; 05-12-2004 at 10:59 AM.
  5. Board Supporter

found 3/10 slin pins here if anyone cares:
    www.AllegroMedical.com

Should make dosing much easier
  6. ***** Vampire

just bc you dont "feel" the shutdown - does not meen you are not shutdown. why dont you try the 2 on 1 off for a week or 2 and if you feel like it is not working well - ramp it up.
  7. ***** Vampire

Quote Originally Posted by bigmark1972
    I train 2 on 1 off using Dog Crapps training style, and I train very intensely.
    Are you doing the half your body day one - the other half day 2 - then a day of rest - repeat? if so - dont you think you might be overtraining? most people cannot handle that much stress. essentially you are training the same muscle groups 2-3 times per week dependant on the week. just seems like a ****load to me. but to each his own.
  8. Board Supporter

Are you doing the half your body day one - the other half day 2 - then a day of rest - repeat? if so - dont you think you might be overtraining? most people cannot handle that much stress. essentially you are training the same muscle groups 2-3 times per week dependant on the week. just seems like a ****load to me. but to each his own.
    It is only one rest pause workset per bodypart but it is a balls out take no prisoners slap my face and call me alice type of set.
    I agree it's a lot of stress but without sounding like a dickhead, my friends call me the genetic freak.
    I have put over 120lbs on my bench since february, I think it's working
    All of my lifts are increasing like crazy and have been on a steady basis. I have been training for many years and I know my body very well. As far as the shutdown thing, yeah I know you are right but after doing as many cycles as I have you can tell how bad you are shut down. ALOT of this is muscle memory. I am only doing PH because of legal problems I used to be a VERY big guyas in almost broke 300# and not sloppy fat either. Now I am trying my hardest to get back without breaking the law.
  9. Registered User

1. Most of the "research" sites have it.
    http://www.androusa.com/terumo.htm
    (just one example)

2. The following link has the best prices I have found on pins and an unbelieveable selection (brands, sizes, options)
    http://www.diabeticexpress.com/cgi-b...ml?id=RbtYThve

3. Found the best for Once a day shots to be immediately PWO. Half life, I believe is 12+ hours, so you will "feel" the pump and overall Healthy feeling all day/night. I ran it both 40-50mcg once a day and also tried it for 2wks at 40mcg twice daily, didn't see any significant differences or positives to running it twice daily at the higher total dosage. Overall cycle, ran for approx 6wks straight, every day.

It will literally "transform" your body, muscle tie-ins, muscle shape, etc., you will have to experience it to see/believe it. If running alone, don't expect any weight gain, just won't happen, it will have great nutrient partioning and lean mass sparing, but overall weight gain you won't get. The regenerative affects for me were an amazing aspect, I felt after a kick ass, puke generating workout, I could go back and do the same thing the next day, recovery was definitely shortened IMO.
  10. Board Supporter

Talking

Sounds great Gobig Thanks for the links.

It will literally "transform" your body, muscle tie-ins, muscle shape, etc., you will have to experience it to see/believe it. If running alone, don't expect any weight gain, just won't happen, it will have great nutrient partioning and lean mass sparing, but overall weight gain you won't get
    That's fine I should be 270 by the time I get it, if I can harden up at that weight I will be happy for the summer. Like I said I have been hitting the PH hard and my system could use the break. I am excited to try this as it is one of the few things besides GH that I have not tried.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ruffneck
    1. Don't know if you can get it at the pharm, but muscle-research and getpinz has it.

2.www.getpinz.com

3. I ran it everyday at 40-70mcg for 5 weeks and was pleased with the results.

What are you going to be using along with it during PCT?

Hey bro.. just out of curiosity... where exactly on Muscle-Research's page does it advertise pins?

I've looked thorughly through the site (at least I think I did) but saw no sign of them saleing that product.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Blatalian
    Hey bro.. just out of curiosity... where exactly on Muscle-Research's page does it advertise pins?

I've looked thorughly through the site (at least I think I did) but saw no sign of them saleing that product.
    They don't....try these;

www.getpinz.com
    www.diabeticexpress.com
  13. Board Supporter

I got my 3/10 pinz today, damn these lil buggers are cute. 30 guage I had to laugh when I checked one out. I am sure these need to be used sub q they are like 8mm long. I am pretty lean but I think these are just to small for an effective IM inject.
  14. Board Supporter

I got my 3/10 pinz today, damn these lil buggers are cute. 30 guage I had to laugh when I checked one out. I am sure these need to be used sub q they are like 8mm long. I am pretty lean but I think these are just to small for an effective IM inject.
    Are you going to try sub q?
  15. ***** Vampire

You should be fine IM imho.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 09:37 PM
  2. Need some help, IGF-1, quickly please!
    By norwegianX in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 06:48 PM
  3. Need some help starting out.
    By Boxter987 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 01:09 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 08:15 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 09:46 PM