Help me decide what to run..

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.26%

Help me decide what to run..

After all this reading i am now debating between (IGF-1 LR3, GHRP-2 or 6, cjc-1295, or PEGmgf)

My main goal is strength and mass but i wouldnt mind losing some fat in the process haha

currently i am 6'1 220lbs but recently i have not felt as strong as i once was and would like to try something out.

i have never taken any GH or steroid before, so i would like something with minor long term sides.

So which one or combo of these would be the best?

Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

IGF-1 for sure. Ideally, gh would be your best bet though.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

IGF1 IMO. I liked the results. But bro, if you noticed a loss of muscle you might want to consider your diet and training. Perhaps there is something else you can do to get back your lost gains.
    Back.... for real this time
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    IGF1 IMO. I liked the results. But bro, if you noticed a loss of muscle you might want to consider your diet and training. Perhaps there is something else you can do to get back your lost gains.
    Very true. If your losing muscle, something is not right.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.26%

I chose to do IGF-1 40-50mcg EOD bilaterally... and i have read you should do it immediately after workout like 5 min? and mix it with acetic acid correct?

And what i meant when i say i haven't felt as strong i just mean the motivation and such was lacking for soo long.. this last week was the first time i felt like myself again mentally and physically in the gym.. my actual strength/size has never decreased but my drive to push myself had been ****ty

but im excited to try IGF! i think i will spot inject bi's tri's and maybe chest.. hope to see some imorovements!

Thanks for all your help guys
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%

Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    I chose to do IGF-1 40-50mcg EOD bilaterally... and i have read you should do it immediately after workout like 5 min? and mix it with acetic acid correct?

And what i meant when i say i haven't felt as strong i just mean the motivation and such was lacking for soo long.. this last week was the first time i felt like myself again mentally and physically in the gym.. my actual strength/size has never decreased but my drive to push myself had been ****ty

but im excited to try IGF! i think i will spot inject bi's tri's and maybe chest.. hope to see some imorovements!

Thanks for all your help guys
    Well, IGF-1 probly wont help with motivation either whereas AAS makes you pumped but I understand the idea of trying something new gives you some drive.

Anyway dont focus on EOD injections as much as PWO. Yes do it ASAP after WO and suspend in AA.

Good luck.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.26%

Well, IGF-1 probly wont help with motivation either whereas AAS makes you pumped but I understand the idea of trying something new gives you some drive.

Anyway dont focus on EOD injections as much as PWO. Yes do it ASAP after WO and suspend in AA.

Good luck.
    well its already giving me motivation and i havent started yet haha... supps have always been a mental thing for me.. the first natural t-booster i took obviously a waste of time.. but mentally it made me work my ass off and eat better so i made great gains haha..

so something like this will not only give me a mental boost but hopefully some real gains..

and ya i will prob only do 3 inj a week PWO.

Thanks for all the help.. ill prob PM you next week to make sure i get the dosing and AA dilution correct
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.26%

also if i decide to do abs at the end of a workout..

would i be better off injecting before 5-10 min of abs or is it ok to wait until after abs?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%

well its already giving me motivation and i havent started yet haha... supps have always been a mental thing for me.. the first natural t-booster i took obviously a waste of time.. but mentally it made me work my ass off and eat better so i made great gains haha..
    Heard, understood, acknowleged.

Thanks for all the help.. ill prob PM you next week to make sure i get the dosing and AA dilution correct
    Do it. I dont mind helping.

also if i decide to do abs at the end of a workout..

would i be better off injecting before 5-10 min of abs or is it ok to wait until after abs?
    I personally dont believe the 5-10min thing. Id say get the inject it within 45min. When I ran IGF-1 I drove home after workout, made my protein shake, drew up my igf1 and sipped on protein while injecting - so final inject was probly 45 min after last set.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.26%

ok good because i was a lil iffy about injecting in the bathroom stalls..

i dont see how 5min or 45 min after could make that much of a difference.. thanks for clearing that up
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%

ok good because i was a lil iffy about injecting in the bathroom stalls..

i dont see how 5min or 45 min after could make that much of a difference.. thanks for clearing that up
    IGF-1, probly you got nothing to worry about but AAS and heroin are in the same class of drugs and i would not be carting that sh*t around with me in my car - forget it. I recommend getting mini-fridge you can strap a pad lock on and just leave it at home.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.26%

IGF-1, probly you got nothing to worry about but AAS and heroin are in the same class of drugs and i would not be carting that sh*t around with me in my car - forget it. I recommend getting mini-fridge you can strap a pad lock on and just leave it at home.
    ya the 2 gyms i go to are very close.. one is literally across the street and the other is no more thn 10 min away.. id feel better just doing it at home haha..

but ya a minifridge is a good idea
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%

ya the 2 gyms i go to are very close.. one is literally across the street and the other is no more thn 10 min away.. id feel better just doing it at home haha..

but ya a minifridge is a good idea
    A minifridge is about as much as a safe would cost and this way 1) your stuff stays good longer and 2) its all in one place. You can put everything in there - from multivitamins to gear to your pct - not that you are there yet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me decide which PH
    By JW390898 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 07:18 PM
  2. Meh.. Cant decide :(
    By Dak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 04:09 PM
  3. cant decide!!!!
    By just93 in forum Supplements