IGF Injection Site Sore
- 05-11-2010, 12:42 PM
- 05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
05-11-2010, 12:50 PM
what size needle are you using, possibly too much liquid in a small subQ area? thus the lump ? I never experienced that but i only used 5 x more BW then AA
05-11-2010, 12:55 PM
I am using a 1/2 inch needle. Right now I am sore below tricep. I shot it really close to my trciep tendon 5 inches from elbow. I have been trying to shoot IM. But maybe it is not making it into the muscle. When I do the GHRP I never get sore, IM or SubQ.
I usually load up 3 ticks of IGF then I load up with BW an additional 22 ticks.
05-11-2010, 12:58 PM
05-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By stankyleg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-25-2010, 12:24 PM
- By fmfws185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:07 PM
- By illgixxer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2009, 11:57 AM
- By perilous27 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2009, 12:11 PM
- By mchris1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-01-2009, 11:00 PM