IGF Injection Site Sore

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I have been Doing 30 mcg IGF (AA) and backloading with about 7 times as much BW. I get extremely sore after the IM injection and develop a lump. The soreness goes away after about 4 days. Is anyone else experiencing this or am I doing something wrong?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been Doing 30 mcg IGF (AA) and backloading with about 7 times as much BW. I get extremely sore after the IM injection and develop a lump. The soreness goes away after about 4 days. Is anyone else experiencing this or am I doing something wrong?
AA will do that.

How much of each are you getting... 3 ticks of AA? I usually just draw the length full of BW with just enough room for the IGF. The more you dilute, the smoother it is.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what size needle are you using, possibly too much liquid in a small subQ area? thus the lump ? I never experienced that but i only used 5 x more BW then AA

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I am using a 1/2 inch needle. Right now I am sore below tricep. I shot it really close to my trciep tendon 5 inches from elbow. I have been trying to shoot IM. But maybe it is not making it into the muscle. When I do the GHRP I never get sore, IM or SubQ.

I usually load up 3 ticks of IGF then I load up with BW an additional 22 ticks.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using a 1/2 inch needle. Right now I am sore below tricep. I shot it really close to my trciep tendon 5 inches from elbow. I have been trying to shoot IM. But maybe it is not making it into the muscle. When I do the GHRP I never get sore, IM or SubQ.

I usually load up 3 ticks of IGF then I load up with BW an additional 22 ticks.
Ah, attempt it SubQ and see if you get the same result. AA is quite painful in muscle.

GHRP doesnt utilize AA, so you do not have that acid to inject.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say refilter your ba, it sounds dirty.