PEG MGF, GHRP-6, IGF-1 LR3 Cycle

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I have just purchased 1 MG IGF-1 LR3, 10 MG GHRP-6, and 4 MG PEG MGF for a cycle. I am trying to heal my tendons on both arms (golfer and tennis I believe) and also heal my patellar tendonitis in both knees.

I also am hoping to gain some muscle from this cycle. Does anyone have any advice on how to run this. I have gotten some advice from Johnnie Freeze on the method he would utilize but I am curious if anyone else has run these...

Thanks

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
So does this sound right? I ordered so many peptides I can't think straight. I guess I will take the ghrp-6 first and then take the ghrp-2 when the 6 runs out.... [Cycle includes modified CJC1295, pegMGF, igf-1 LR3, GHRP-6 and GHRP-2(replacing 6 when it runs out)

Waking: 6 am. 100 mcg GHRP-6 and 100 mcg CJC1295 in same vial (EVERY DAY). Wait 30 Minutes to eat?

Lunch: Eat lunch (Noon). 100 mcg GHRP-6 and 100 mcg CJC1295 in same vial (Every Day). 500 mg peg MGF in muscle to be trained at 6PM in sep vial (every 3 days?)

Dinner: Eat Dinner 5:30. Lift 6-7 PM. IGF LR3 In muscle trained near injury site (After workout) @ 50 mcg bilateral. Drink shake immediately after this.

Bedtime: 9-930 PM: 100 mcg GHRP-6 and 100 mcg CJC1295 in same vial.

Does this look right. Do i need to take anything else into consideration with food/injection sites/frequency/e3d/ed/eod etc...??

Thanks in advance

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Bump on this for ya. I have been contemplating using these/other peptides to assist my Achilles Tendinitis. So I am interested in responses. At the same time, you may get little/no response, this part of the forum is one of the least frequented. Not as many people care to study peptides instead of just jumping on steroids.

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah I have noticed that as well. I am going to run a log with this for personal benefit so feel free to join....