Please help with IGF-1 while cutting - AnabolicMinds.com

Please help with IGF-1 while cutting

1. New Member

Please help with IGF-1 while cutting

I am currently bulking for 6 weeks and going to be cutting for 8 weeks before my show in August. I have never used IGF-1 before and need some help. By the way, it will be Muscle Research brand. I will finish my bulking cycle with Deca, A50, and Omnidren and move right into my cutting cycle. For cutting I will use Tren, Winny, Prop, and EQ. I will also use clen and T3 for the first 2 weeks also adding DNP for about 10 days (If I can last that long.) I will also use the clen and T3 for the last 4 weeks and add DNP on week 5 for another 10 days. Do you guys think that by using the IGF-1, I will get even more lean? Will my muscles be fuller for the competition? Currently I am about 220 pounds and by the time I'm done bulking will be around 240 lbs. How in the hell should I take this stuff for maximum results? Please help and not hate on me for these questions.

2. New Member

People are all different of course, I saw no change in fat% but my veins on my arms and chest all got really huge. You could almost see how each injection made them bigger. I always thought that SQ in the belly was the best way, maybe it is for joints, tendons, veins, but I hear a lot of bros only inject it IM and get individual muscle pumps. I can't speak to that but I suspect, based on the hard bruise/knots I get at each shot that any pumps or growth may come from damage from the BA used in the solution. I don't know for sure, but I do know that I won't shoot IM because of the fear I have of putting that big of a bruise/knot in my muscle. Ouch. I'm using slin 30g BTW.
    ~C
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by WClayB
    People are all different of course, I saw no change in fat% but my veins on my arms and chest all got really huge. You could almost see how each injection made them bigger. I always thought that SQ in the belly was the best way, maybe it is for joints, tendons, veins, but I hear a lot of bros only inject it IM and get individual muscle pumps. I can't speak to that but I suspect, based on the hard bruise/knots I get at each shot that any pumps or growth may come from damage from the BA used in the solution. I don't know for sure, but I do know that I won't shoot IM because of the fear I have of putting that big of a bruise/knot in my muscle. Ouch. I'm using slin 30g BTW.
    ~C
    Anyone else have any oppinions on how I should take this and at what doseage?
    •   

4. Banned

Sure do a search.
  5. New Member

I've done searches. I'm looking for someone with some helpful input on my situation. Someone that could relate to what I'm doing.
  6. Elite Member

It is in the sticky on IGF if I remember correctly
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Sounds like your relying on drugs just a bit to much. You should get leaner but with the amont of drugs you have runing its tough to tell what will happen. T3 tends to flatten you out no matter what you take.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Sounds like your relying on drugs just a bit to much. You should get leaner but with the amont of drugs you have runing its tough to tell what will happen. T3 tends to flatten you out no matter what you take.
    In the 8 weeks that I will be cutting, when do you think I should stop using T3? I want to use it with clen for the last 4 weeks before the competition. Should I just use it for weeks 5,6, and 7 or should I use it for 5,6,7, and half of week 8?
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I would stop it the middle of week 7. This will give your body time enough to recover a bit from excessive T3 and help restore glycogen levels (as T3 inhibits this) so when its time to carb up you will actually get the effect you want. Just make sure you carb up is VERY clean. I would only go with high GI the first 6-12 hours then the rest Low/Mod GI.

Carbing up with T3 tends to messy in the bathroom if you catch my drift.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I would stop it the middle of week 7. This will give your body time enough to recover a bit from excessive T3 and help restore glycogen levels (as T3 inhibits this) so when its time to carb up you will actually get the effect you want. Just make sure you carb up is VERY clean. I would only go with high GI the first 6-12 hours then the rest Low/Mod GI.

Carbing up with T3 tends to messy in the bathroom if you catch my drift.
    Thanks for your help Bobo. It is much appreciated.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with my bulking/cutting cycles please!
    By disciple76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:23 AM
  2. Please help with cutting cycle
    By cuse140 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 11:54 PM
  3. Please Help With My CUTTING Diet! (Entire diet included)
    By IntensePump in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:09 AM
  4. Please help with LR3 IGF-I...
    By enes77 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 09:24 PM
  5. Using Insulin with IGF while cutting?
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 04:15 PM