cool website

1. Registered User

cool website

this web site awsome. it has millions of info about insuline, IGF-1, and other pepetides. this site belongs to a pharmacutical comapny. you can buy igf from it for half of price from research sites. but what is realy cool about it is that you can custom build and order your own peptite of choice. check it out:

http://www.phoenixpharmaceutical.net/

2. Registered User

hey i looked on theyre site and found igf1 and igf2 what are the differences between the two cause they are dirt cheap on there
    Dick
  3. Running with the Big Boys

sorry something just does seem right with this site... if you are looking for IGF-1 then I would stick to getting it from MuscleReach.. also, if that is not the LR3 version of IGF-1 then you are going to be costing yourself a lot of money...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I concur..doesn't look like they have the correct form. It would be a big gamble trying to decypher which form would work. Could also be dangerous.
  5. Registered User

I wouldn't mess with that crazy website. It even looks as though some of thier products have a radionucleotide marker so you can see where they end up in the research animal. You order the wrong **** from that place and might start looking like a chimp.

Enzo
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Its rIGF-1 which won't do anything. That stuff usually goes for about $25/mg from China.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

After further looking, its not even rIGF-1, its different sequences of IGF-1. In other words, its not complete at all.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  8. Registered User

guys this is a reputual company. they manafacture products for well known vet pharmacutical companies in the US. but to honest i dont know if the IGF they are selling is long igf. they are selling different kind of igf with different molecules attached in different positions in the igf, each one is for different biological purpose, so need an expert to determine which one is best. or maybe you can email them.

i heard from big cat that IGF-II is more anabolic than IGF-I, but it has some problems, here is what he said about it:

IGF-II : IGF-II's anabolic potential is considerably larger than that of IGF-I. It works its magic via both the IGF-I receptor and the insulin receptor. In rodents, IGF-II expression is diminished postnatally, but not in humans, making it a legitimate point of manipulation. IGF-II is reduced strongly by the IGF-II/M6P receptor, making this one possible point of intervention. Insulin for instance increases IGF-IIR translocation, so methods of reducing insulin release would work. Only release however, since affecting insulin receptor or downstream targets thereof would reduce anabolic efficacy of IGF-II.
  9. Registered User

Yeah i know they are reputible cause i have nolva from them
    Dick
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    guys this is a reputual company. they manafacture products for well known vet pharmacutical companies in the US. but to honest i dont know if the IGF they are selling is long igf. they are selling different kind of igf with different molecules attached in different positions in the igf, each one is for different biological purpose, so need an expert to determine which one is best. or maybe you can email them.
    I already told you its useless. Its not even the full sequence. Even if it was its half-life is 8-10 minutes. It is NOT Long R3.

LongR3 IGF-I
    LongR3 IGF-I has been specifically engineered and manufactured by GroPep Limited for use in serum-free cell culture media. Structurally it has two significant modifications — first, one amino acid in the IGF-I structure, the glutamic acid (E) at position 3 has been replaced with an arginine (R), which accounts for the R3 in the name; and second, because the molecule is made as a fusion protein, it has an N-terminal fusion partner which is 13 amino acids long. Thus the “Long” in the name.

It also resists IGFBP3 which basically negates IGF-1 effects.

11. Registered User

If they were selling LR3 they'd have to mention GroPep held the patent

JohnnyB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cool website!
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 08:46 PM
  2. Supp Company Websites
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3