igf-1 ed or eod?

D

darkvard

Awards
Started an igf-1 cycle
right now im doing ed due to recommendations from musclechemistry also im training 6 days a weeks and doing 20 mcg pre and 20 mcg post workout
goals are recomp and some hyperplasia

so ed or eod?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do it everyday,

Pre bed with BCAAs on off days

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used it many many times.. Mon/Wed/Fri blew up my side delts. On those days, I would finish my workout with a crazy side delt super set to get a good burn and pump.. 6 months later, my side delts went from my weak, un-noticable bodypart, to the most noticable, strongest bodypart. Did that for 6 weeks btw.

Now I use it Mon/Wed/Fri PWO with gh and slin.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Started an igf-1 cycle
right now im doing ed due to recommendations from musclechemistry also im training 6 days a weeks and doing 20 mcg pre and 20 mcg post workout
goals are recomp and some hyperplasia

so ed or eod?
3xs/week is plenty. I would also recommend pinning the entire amount post-workout. Your IGF receptors are upregulated after weight training, thus making it the most logical and effective time to pin IGF. 40mcg post-workout is a very effective and safe dose that should yield great results over time. There's no need to pin everyday, as IGF receptors are very quick to downgrade.

D

darkvard

Awards
pinning pre and post workout...
im also 202 pounds i wonder what a full year use of cycling igf-1 can do

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you do it 3 days a week, prolly a huge difference. Don't use it more than 3 tho for a long time, or you got to cycle it.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
would it be wise to only inject unilateral...

My right elbow is arthritic and misaligned from a fracture. My right arm is approximately 16inches, with smaller softer, not as well developed tricep compared to my left arm which is 17+ and much more defined/stable.

Could I inject M-W-F only into the right tricep/bicep?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be wise to only inject unilateral...

My right elbow is arthritic and misaligned from a fracture. My right arm is approximately 16inches, with smaller softer, not as well developed tricep compared to my left arm which is 17+ and much more defined/stable.

Could I inject M-W-F only into the right tricep/bicep?
Yea, just alternate between bi's and tri's