Need some help bros please answer...

  1. New Member
    bullfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.37%

    Need some help bros please answer...


    Sorry i knwo this will be a dumb question but please answer it..

    I am tryin to inject my IGF1 IM using a 1/2 cc Slin pin, how do i do it? the slin pin is so small it wouldnt be goin deep enough in the muscle Or even SubQ ( its only like 1.5cm long) so how can i go about doin this?

    i cant change the pin either on the 1/2cc slin pins they com wiht a pin already... I do have 1cc slin pins also on those i can chang the needle but they are harder to measure 40mcg ...

    if my btl is 1000mcg/ml , on a 1/2 cc slin each line would be 10mcg and on a 1cc would be 20mcg correct?

    thanks for your time in advance...

  2. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dosage questions have been asked an answered so many times already. Please use the search function.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member
    bullfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Dosage questions have been asked an answered so many times already. Please use the search function.

    ManBeast

    i have done that bro... Ok ignor that question, what bou tth einjection one?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ruffneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%

    Inject into a muscle that does not have very much fat over it. Like bi's, tri's, delts, outer quads, pec, or calf. This isn't something that needs to go deep IM. As long as it gets into the muscle. If your having problems with that just use it Sub-Q.
  5. New Member
    gobig1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    263
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfx
    Sorry i knwo this will be a dumb question but please answer it..

    I am tryin to inject my IGF1 IM using a 1/2 cc Slin pin, how do i do it? the slin pin is so small it wouldnt be goin deep enough in the muscle Or even SubQ ( its only like 1.5cm long) so how can i go about doin this?

    i cant change the pin either on the 1/2cc slin pins they com wiht a pin already... I do have 1cc slin pins also on those i can chang the needle but they are harder to measure 40mcg ...

    if my btl is 1000mcg/ml , on a 1/2 cc slin each line would be 10mcg and on a 1cc would be 20mcg correct?

    thanks for your time in advance...
    ........as for the injection question........delts, pecs, calves all have low BF levels and will easily go Intra-Muscular injection. Sub-cutaneous injections with IGF leave welts/lumps for many days. I felt the Pecs were easiest and least painful site to inject. As with any injection, use proper procedures, i.e., avoid veins and aspirate (if you don't know, search or don't use any compounds until you further educate yourself)

    For dosing, read every thread in the IGF section, you will not only learn more but undoubtedly find the information on dosing you are looking for, I know because I have posted it before as have many others on the board. Education my friend will serve you well in this arena.
  6. New Member
    gobig1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    263
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%

    check this link out, this is but one example of someone not educating themselves prior to indulging in LR3IGF1, a very costly mistake.

    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=13976
  7. New Member
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    4.33%

    Sup Bro, not sure how you slin pin is marked, so here and easy brake down. The 10 unit mark is 100mcg, each unit is 10mcg. I used a half inch pin with no problems as mentioned it doesn't have to be deep like AAS

    JohnnyB
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    I'll add my little tidbit. Easiest way to do sub-q injects is the pinch the skin around your obliques then inject. Those who get welts/lumps are most likely injecting into adipose tissue. If you do this right, you will not get any lumps/welts at all.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  9. New Member
    bullfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.37%

    thanks for ur input guys... i am just really used to deep injections. it just looked like the pin is way too short..

    cheers
  10. New Member
    bullfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by gobig1
    check this link out, this is but one example of someone not educating themselves prior to indulging in LR3IGF1, a very costly mistake.

    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=13976
    ya bro i have already seen that..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new,,,need some helpful advice please
    By edwardglennx3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 08:15 PM
  2. Need some help here please... Gyno
    By Stinger124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 03:00 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 10:46 PM
  4. In need of some help bros!
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 04:46 PM
  5. I need some Help Bros.
    By candle25 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 12:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in