pls help with cjc i am not asking 4 cycle info just want 2 hear about personal experi

pressmaster

Awards
my girlfriend has been having slow but steady hair loss over the past 2 yrs and sometimes it will seem like it is getting better but it is definitely not growing back and it is getting worse overall she has used rogaine and everything.The doctors cannot even pinpoint it and I want 2 help her.I wanted 2 no what u guys think about her injecting cjc-1295 as it will not suppress her natural levels.I would have her levels tested before and after administration as she is 23 and we could gauge how much it increases her levels.I dunno what the side effects might b but she would probably b ok with them.I no high gh can cause increased hair growth all over the body which she would probably b ecstatic about bcuz she would no her hair growth is increasing and she can just shave everywhere else.Do u guys notice excess hair growth when u use the cjc or is it not high enough with the cjc,actual hgh injections r out of the question as it is illegal 2 possess and she wouldnt do that.If u have noticed hair growth pls post what your dosages were like and I plan on trying the dac as 3xdaily inj r just 2 much.She is already getting shots of something at the doc n her scalp which dont seem 2 work and with the money it costs she could b getting cjc at ne dosage as this doc costs a fortune and isnt doing sh@# even though he is 1 of the most respected hair docs n her area,it really sux.I luv her no matter what and still find her very attractive but she justs breaks down sometimes and it is hard 2 watch as i feel powerless.I would really like to help her out and I would appreciate ne help i could get from u guys,thank u 4 your time and take care.

pressmaster

Awards
I apologize as the more i read the more it seems 2 say that gh does not always have positive effects on hair growth but IGF-1 does so maybe u guys have noticed this with igf-1.Pls hit me with feedback and let me no as this is very important 2 me and i would luv all the help i can get!!!!!!!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run ghrp-6 instead. Cjc run solo is pretty much worthless without ghrp-6. However ghrp can be run solo with decent results, and its way cheaper. Trust bro, I am all about those peptides lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apologize as the more i read the more it seems 2 say that gh does not always have positive effects on hair growth but IGF-1 does so maybe u guys have noticed this with igf-1.Pls hit me with feedback and let me no as this is very important 2 me and i would luv all the help i can get!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ghrp-6 def adds to youthful traits. It needs to be run min 6 months to really start to see changes, just like growth hormone, it takes time to work. Even just one shot before bed of ghrp-6 will skyrocket her natural nightly pulse of gh.

pressmaster

Awards
thanx man so have u noticed accelerated hair growth with it? and what dose of ghrp-6 would u recommend if she took one shot per night?Also could she do it im?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanx man so have u noticed accelerated hair growth with it? and what dose of ghrp-6 would u recommend if she took one shot per night?Also could she do it im?
Things like hair, skin, fingernails grow faster with ghrp-6, and or igf-1lr3 IMO. Yea I do all my shots IM, and one 100mcg shot before bed in a fasted state (or at least make sure you haven't eaten any fats recently). Fats in the blood will hinder the effects of ghrp-6 to work properly.

Remember growth hormone is the bodys "repair and maintenance hormone" and replaces cells that die. Every single part of the body is made of cells, so the ability to replace them faster than they die, will slow aging vastly. When cells can't be made to meet the demands of needed replacement, integruity of organs, and body itself will oxidize, and "age".

pressmaster

Awards
man I really appreciate all the info bro the ghrp is cheap 2 so I'm pretty stoked about this,I can't tell u how happy she will b and i just hope there aren't ne crazy sides that will pop up on her!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man I really appreciate all the info bro the ghrp is cheap 2 so I'm pretty stoked about this,I can't tell u how happy she will b and i just hope there aren't ne crazy sides that will pop up on her!!!!!
Minor sides are hunger due to grehlin release in the stomach, this is what signals GH release, and also the mechanism that lets you know to eat. Some retain water a tad, I never had that happen though to any degree worth mentioning.

You want to get bacterostatic water form a medical supply site, or site that sells diabetes things. You need this to recon the peptide, and it ensures no bacteria will grow inside the vial. Use Insulin syringes 28 or 29 gauge, 1cc, 1/2 inch needle are what I use. Needs to be kept in fridge also. If you need help mixing it, shoot me a pm and I'll walk u through it.

pressmaster

Awards
thanx bro so an eedle that smal is sufficient for im or do u go subq with it?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanx bro so an eedle that smal is sufficient for im or do u go subq with it?
I always do IM in side delt area, easy as cake, and totally painless. I think subQ hurts way more than Im injects.

pressmaster

Awards
cool so does ghrp-6 become less effective after 6 months(i no u said it takes about that long 2 c effects)or can u run it 4 like a year and then take a few months off?? Also have u ever gotten ne blood drawn b4 and after 2 c how effective it was 4 u?? If not do u no ne1 that has??? I no what the studies say that it increases like 7-10 fold but I wonder if those were old men and if so how effective would it b 4 some1 n their early 20's??I will definitely get blood tests done every month or 2 after i am on it 2 gauge it's effectiveness 4 me.I plan on storing it at room temp 4 6 months or so but I am not sure how long the shelf life is b4 u reconstitute and I dont think i hafta store it refrigerated b4 i reconstitute but correct me if i am wrong.Also how long does it last once it is reconstituted and n the fridge seeing as how a vial 5mg vial would last me 50 daysI think I read it only lasa a month once it is reconstituted so maybe I will hafta go twice a day or i will share,I dont want my precious peptides going weak on me lol.I also wonder wheter or not u can run igf-1 while on it bcuz i hope i dont have 2 stop experimenting with the igf-1 while i am running it

I SHOOT RABIES B4 THE BIG GAME IT GIVES ME THE EDGE I NEED PLUS IT'S UNDETECTABLE-BLUE MOUNTAIN STATE

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I always do IM in side delt area, easy as cake, and totally painless. I think subQ hurts way more than Im injects.
Trip, I thought GH is supposed to be injected sub q? It isnt it site effective only?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I use cjc 1295 dac. ran 3 cycles, and ive found that i dont need to run ghrp-6 to get the same results, i find that ghrp-6 gives me a lot more water retention than the cjc does for starters, and as long as you use huperzine an effective acetylcholinesterase inhibitor then the gains ive had have been nearly the same either with ghrp-6 or without.

I noticed a definite increase in both hair health and growth and skin health and revitalisation on the cjc-1295, but ive only ever used the DAC version with works like an ester does extrending its life, so far less injections are needed, i use 500mcg 5x a week, and have seen massive differences in body compisition, strength, and in particular my recovery from surgery has been much faster than the expected time.

I actualy write the right ups for the different peptides for many of the manufacturers, if you need any help let me know.
I do know for a fact thouh that ighf-1 gave me the fastest hair growth of any peptide i used.
Has your gf been tested for 5ar proliferation?

pressmaster

Awards
I'm not sure what is 5ar proliferation and how woud it read on a test?I am trying 2 educate myself on this hair stuff so i can help her.By the way i really appreciate all the help u guys have given me already

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what is 5ar proliferation and how woud it read on a test?I am trying 2 educate myself on this hair stuff so i can help her.By the way i really appreciate all the help u guys have given me already
5 alpha reductase converts testosterone into dht, but you would be looking for the test for SRD5A2, this is the iso enzyme that is lacking in 5ar defficiency, if this is proliferated, it can lead to intersexualism, you would then need a 5AR inhibitor to protect against the damage caused by androgens binding to the scalp.
This is only a possibility, but ive seen it once or twice, if you ask for this test to be carried out, and its found to be the reason, wich i wouldnt be suprised with, you can ask for dutasteride, it is the only 5ar inhibitor that treats SRD5A2 and the one that women can have SRD5A2, BTW that stands for STEROID 5-ALPHA REDUCTASE 2, the problematic enzyme.
Pregenelone can offer some comfort here but its to mild to affect SRD5A2.
If you need anything let me know.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, I thought GH is supposed to be injected sub q? It isnt it site effective only?
Yea you are correct when injecting GH. Peptides however do not produced localized effects. They must reach the pituitary to become "active" so-to-say.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use cjc 1295 dac. ran 3 cycles, and ive found that i dont need to run ghrp-6 to get the same results, i find that ghrp-6 gives me a lot more water retention than the cjc does for starters, and as long as you use huperzine an effective acetylcholinesterase inhibitor then the gains ive had have been nearly the same either with ghrp-6 or without.

I noticed a definite increase in both hair health and growth and skin health and revitalisation on the cjc-1295, but ive only ever used the DAC version with works like an ester does extrending its life, so far less injections are needed, i use 500mcg 5x a week, and have seen massive differences in body compisition, strength, and in particular my recovery from surgery has been much faster than the expected time.

I actualy write the right ups for the different peptides for many of the manufacturers, if you need any help let me know.
I do know for a fact thouh that ighf-1 gave me the fastest hair growth of any peptide i used.
Has your gf been tested for 5ar proliferation?
If you read Dat's thread, he explains in great depth how using CJC(even DAC) is a huge waste without using ghrp-6 along with it. Ghrp blocks somatostatin, and without this, the DAC will cause neg feedback very quickly, thus wasting the DAC almost entirely. Very doubful it's doing much of anything using cjc solo other than breaking your bank account.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Yea you are correct when injecting GH. Peptides however do not produced localized effects. They must reach the pituitary to become "active" so-to-say.
Oh ok gotcha thanks man. I better do a lot more research before I even think about touching a ghrp. Appreciate the info.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
If you read Dat's thread, he explains in great depth how using CJC(even DAC) is a huge waste without using ghrp-6 along with it. Ghrp blocks somatostatin, and without this, the DAC will cause neg feedback very quickly, thus wasting the DAC almost entirely. Very doubful it's doing much of anything using cjc solo other than breaking your bank account.
Ive read dats thread, and posted, i know it works without ghrp-6 because ive carried out numerous tests.. Thats the theory behind dats thread, however ive never seen real proof just theory, so after my own tests i prefer cjc-1295 dac without the ghrp-6.
My gains over a 16 week period were the same within 0.5 lbs as using the ghrp-6, i had far less sides and enjoyed the run a lot better.
This post shows me you need to study a little more the mechanisms involved as Actylcholinestease inhibitors block somatostatin , not ghrp-6, CJC-1295DAC causes a baseline raise in hgh and feminizes gh output, GHRP-6 stimulates gh release, causing a pulse, i found that the pulses caused to many sides, and i prefered using the alternative way that is extremely effective, blocking somatostain, using huperzine a and a carrier so its more effective, 550mg of egcg.
You can tell by its structure how it works if i have remembered correctly, His-DTrp-Ala-Trp-DPhe-Lys-NH2, I find though that this structure at higher doses causes a large increase in prolactin and cortisol wich i dont enjoy.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
If you claim to be such a guru, then feel free to post some numbers. All I see you do here on AM, is ask everyone to let you use their free products. As you pop up in every free giveaway thread. Your credibility is such.... Stand on your own two feet, and not beg everyone to support you, and perhaps you may win a fan or two......Peace out....
Lol, haha, i have asked to log 2 things in 9 months, so show me how i ask for free supps, wow talk about bitter grapes.. are you ok buddy?

Obviously you feel hurt by my last post or something, maybe because i have my own supplement line or something? Or because i like trying to help people seriously and like people to get there facts straight?
Lol thats like a bit of a shock statement, win a few fans... oh i hope to be as popular as you one day, i hope your not feeling all sad now, man this is just a forum, its not life or death, if somone offers some advice or posts something you dont agree with, get over it, your better than that, i never meant a personal attack at you, but i like facts to be laid on the table, and i believe i am entitled to voice my own opinions? And i am allowed to apply to run products i want to try and wouldnt have otherwise? If thats not true please explain, i am suprised you have made this personal, for some strange reason only known to you... This is anabolicMINDS, yes people share thoughts here, if i wanted a personal confrontation i would be posting on BB.

Thanks bro, hope you feel better soon, R.S

chan

Awards
CJC

Hello russianstar. At last I have found a response on CJC 1295 (dac) that breaks away from the CJC+Ghrp combination. I am using CJC (dac) on its own and have found similar results (600mcg twice weekly). Great strength increases and feeling energetic and real good overall. I think too many have blindly followed DAT's guideline without testing the CJC on its own.

Yes CJC 1295 (dac) on its own is damn good stuff.