igf1 r3 long
- 04-16-2004, 02:51 PM
igf1 r3 long
Ok I got igf1 r3 in a 1mg/ml concentration.I also have 1/2 cc U-100 insulin syringes.
I want to do 40mcg or 50 mcg per day dose.
So my question is how do I measure it?
I mean is say 50mcg as simple as drawing up to the 5 mark on the syringe?
My syringes go up to 50 as in ----5----10----15 etc etc...
So at the concentration igf I have is it correct that drawing to the #5 line on the pin would make it 50 mcg?
Also everyone says draw up the rest with bacteriostatic water which I have but I dont get it when they say draw up 90iu on top of the igf.My pins only seem to be 50iu so whats up??
Thanks so much.
- 04-16-2004, 03:20 PM
Search. The answer is in a million threadsFor answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 04-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Seriously... People... you need to learn how to read the stickies... this is starting to get way out of hand again.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
Similar Forum Threads
- By onaivas in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2012, 10:51 AM
- By mark29 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2009, 04:04 PM
- By sebambam in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2006, 03:21 PM
- By Blatalian in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 05-20-2004, 04:24 PM
- By brawn in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 13Last Post: 05-01-2004, 05:23 AM