SARMs S4 vs IGF-1

wvaughn

Awards
Hey guys, first post...

I just ordered 2 vials of SARMs S4 and 1 lyophilized IGF-1 Lr3 and I am looking for advice on how to run it.

Can I run them together?

Should I run the IGF-1 first to creat new muscle cells and then S4?

Should I run S4 then IGF?

Please help with any advice that you guys may have...hopefully Grunt can chime in if he reads this post...

Thanks again.

Will
6' 217 27 years old

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, first post...

I just ordered 2 vials of SARMs S4 and 1 lyophilized IGF-1 Lr3 and I am looking for advice on how to run it.

Can I run them together?

Should I run the IGF-1 first to creat new muscle cells and then S4?

Should I run S4 then IGF?

Please help with any advice that you guys may have...hopefully Grunt can chime in if he reads this post...

Thanks again.

of course you can run them together, your not going to be amazed by the IGF alone, but the sarms will be great stacked.

Will
6' 217 27 years old

of course you can run them together, your not going to be amazed by the IGF alone, but the sarms will be great stacked.

wvaughn

Awards
Thanks for the replies fellas...I will be starting both on Monday morning and will run for 4-6 weeks. 100 per day of sarms and 100 per day of IGF...will probably start a log tomorrow.

wvaughn

Awards
Johnnie,

I already bought the IGF and actually bought more so I have 2 mg now...I may try the MGF next cycle. Have you used and if so what were your results?

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies fellas...I will be starting both on Monday morning and will run for 4-6 weeks. 100 per day of sarms and 100 per day of IGF...will probably start a log tomorrow.
I would keep the sarms at 50-60mg ed, or you will get the vision sides.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
I disagree...I've ran IGF at a very moderate dose in PCT and it pretty much blew my mind. I don't know what kind of results you look for from IGF, but I've had great success with it as a stand alone between cycles or in PCT.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
That's way too high for a starting dose of IGF. I ran 40mcg post-workout, 3x/week and had tremendous results. I suggest backing it down.

wvaughn

Awards
Point taken Iron, I will start at a smaller dose and work up if I feel I need more. How long did you run your pct with IGF?

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Point taken Iron, I will start at a smaller dose and work up if I feel I need more. How long did you run your pct with IGF?
I like to start IGF the last two weeks of my cycle and run it for all four weeks of my PCT.

beatupthebeat

Awards
can i ask what those results were... i just started on the same dosage except post workout 6 days a week

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
why are you running it 6 days a week? especially LR3? seems like overkill to me

beatupthebeat

Awards
simply because i workout 6 days a week. would u recommend less? what do you think would be the effects of 6 days a week

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
from everything ive read 6 days a week is unecessary and depending on how much ur dosing could lead to the GH-Gut . the reason being is that since every cell in the body has IGF receptors and the intestines are both full of blood and receptors and whatever IGF isnt taken up my skeletal muscle cells is going to float around in the bloodstream (At least with IGF LR3) for awhile and intestine growth is very likely with frequent and high dosages. and you wouldnt notice it at first but just like the new muscle cells you get with IGF the intestinal growth would manifest itself down the road and ud pretty much have perma bloat. This isnt from personal experience just from research ive been doing because im very interested in trying IGF or MGF or both . but if ur not logging it you should id like to see ur results down the road.

beatupthebeat

Awards
so far i am only three days in, i am going to log it now more formally so you can see my results. 40 mcg split into two, bilat. I am only going to take it post workout four days a week, as many people agree with you.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Sanchez is right...six days a week is too much, IMO. I made a post similar to this in another thread in this section.

I run it three days a week and it works wonders. When I've used it at the end of a cycle and during PCT, I've maintained my weight and my muscles stay very full. Not to mention the ridiculous increase in appetite which helps me get the food in to maintain my gains when I come off.

beatupthebeat

Awards
if im only using 4 days a week/ 40 mcg per day alone do u think that will add any significant mass

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Johnnie,

I already bought the IGF and actually bought more so I have 2 mg now...I may try the MGF next cycle. Have you used and if so what were your results?
I've had good results, but they didn't happen overnight.5th months later I looked in the mirror and noticed good results...all areas pinned had a very noticeable degree of local growth from the past cycle almost overnight. I had forgotten all about the pegMGF from all those months ago and it took me awhile to figure it out.

beatupthebeat

Awards
after 5 weeks of 4 x per week of 40 mcg i put on about 3-5 pounds that looks like about 5-10 with the increase in definition

beatupthebeat

Awards
any suggestions on whether to wait five weeks and start over, or start ghrp6 starting tomorrow

beatupthebeat

Awards
ive heard and read on this site that using both counteracts eachother. is that true? what dosing do u suggest for both/ only ghrp 6. thanks jf

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I doubt that taking both would counter act each other..if anything they should compliment each other..GHRP-6 @300mcg daily...lrIGF 3x a week at the dose you mentioned should do..frankly Id try pegMGF and GHRP-2 next time around.

beatupthebeat

Awards
im starting again in two weeks. trying to bulk up, was thinking pegmgf 2 a week, igf 1 lr3 pwo 4 times a week, and possibly ghrp 6 or 2. Any suggestions

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
im starting again in two weeks. trying to bulk up, was thinking pegmgf 2 a week, igf 1 lr3 pwo 4 times a week, and possibly ghrp 6 or 2. Any suggestions
GO WITH GHRP-2..ITS about 30% stronger then ghrp-6..so you can take a bit less for the same results or take the same dose for even better results..Im not a huge fan of lr3 so I'd save the $, but if you feel it works for you then it wont hurt..
many tend to desensitize quickly from pegMFG, so 4-6 weeks with an equal amount of time off otherwise you may not respond well on on future cycles.

beatupthebeat

Awards
im 5"10 155, how would u dose the lr3, peg, ghrp 2

darkvard

Awards
Heard sarms can suppress appetite also be careful s4 is not ostarine

anabolicJ

Awards
Can Sarm S4 be taken with clomid for PCT? I took propecia for a couple of months and stopped because of horrendous erectile dysfunction. Trying to recover..I've been on clomid and haven't recovered yet, my hunch is my DHT levels and Androstandiol levels are suppressed...Testerone levels on clomid have recovered above 550 on a range of 250-1000.