HGH orals-do they work?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I have been taking 3 Powerfull pills on an empty stomach nightly and also in the mornings (empty stomach), before my cardio fat burn.
The Powerfull advertising states: "Scientifically shown to create an increase of 221% in just one dose."
I do not know if this is true, but last night, I read that orals do not work, because even though the oral may increase the HGH temporarily, that the body will compensate, and just produce less HGH at other times, to compensate.
This has me concerned. Do the oral versions work at all then?
Unfortunately I can't afford pinning HGH. So basically I want to know if I am wasting my money buying orals, such as Powerfull.

Thanks,
Grega

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking 3 Powerfull pills on an empty stomach nightly and also in the mornings (empty stomach), before my cardio fat burn.
The Powerfull advertising states: "Scientifically shown to create an increase of 221% in just one dose."
I do not know if this is true, but last night, I read that orals do not work, because even though the oral may increase the HGH temporarily, that the body will compensate, and just produce less HGH at other times, to compensate.
This has me concerned. Do the oral versions work at all then?
Unfortunately I can't afford pinning HGH. So basically I want to know if I am wasting my money buying orals, such as Powerfull.

Thanks,
Grega
You're not wasting money. At least not totally.However, if you're hoping for the muscle building/fat burning/anti-aging effects of HGH, you're going to be disappointed.

That said, Powerfull does have some really good benefits. You'll get the deepest sleep and it should make your libido rise significantly.

But that's probably not what you were hoping for.