Is my IGF Bad

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Is my IGF Bad

I bought my IGF from MR and I have loved it, I am worried though. For one, it makes me break out. Is it supposed to do that? And two, the first week I was taking it I has that euphoria level all day and felt great. I was at 50mcg's a day. Well I cut down to 30 casue I though I was getting to much breakouts on my face. And now I just dont feel anything. I dont have sore hands at all, and my appitite does not rage like it used to, and I dont get that tired feeling that you are supposed to.

So I went to my second bottle casue I bought three, and the samething happened..nothing. I dunno what I am doing wrong. I love this stuff. Mabey I need to go up to 60mcg's..i dunno. I did that today I think I feel it. Why would this casue me to break out though? I jsut hope I got the Good stuff thats all. I am confused.

I do see a lot more muscle mass, but I have been working out a lot. My bf% is not down that much, I am eating a lot. Any help?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.2%

You have to remember one thing..........it will affect everyone differently like any compound. The generalizations you state that you are "supposed" to get, are just that, the "majority" get this or that.

I think one factor, although not necessarily against you, but will make you "feel" it differently is you are only 21, your natural levels of IGF and GH may be high, thus lessening the effects of exogenous introduction of substances/hormones like IGF.

Not everyone gets the acne or sore joints. Me, I am on day 22 and now up to 80mcgs split in 2 doses of 40 each. I have had ZERO joint problems, in fact my joints after 3 knee operations, dislocated L shoulder and numerous other 40 year old joint pains are GONE, hardly notice any joint problems at all since starting. My skin has improved to a more youthful appearance and my Hormone related breakouts have dissappeared.

I don't get the tired feeling "some" people report, would be nice since my second shot is after WO and just before my bedtime. This has not raised my appetite, but I most definitely have a higher protein intake. The fat loss was not real noticeable, more of a body composition changing, muscle dimensional change, just different, but something was positively changing. My weight has fluctated only a pound or two from 180 since the first day on, but the mirror has seen a DRAMATIC change in vasularity and lean mass.

MR is an awesome company and their product is Superior, it is all they do, so they do it well.

Hope this helps sort things out for you.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Man thanks a lot bro!! lol How did you know I was 21?

I think that it is working I get scared sometimes. But I think its ok, I just got confused casue I had the feeling, and now I lost it. I am glad i have such a good product as MR
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

look under your avatar on the board.. see Age:
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

That was funny! lol
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

not trying to be funny just answering your question without coming off as a smartass..
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Supra
    I bought my IGF from MR and I have loved it, I am worried though. For one, it makes me break out. Is it supposed to do that? And two, the first week I was taking it I has that euphoria level all day and felt great. I was at 50mcg's a day. Well I cut down to 30 casue I though I was getting to much breakouts on my face. And now I just dont feel anything. I dont have sore hands at all, and my appitite does not rage like it used to, and I dont get that tired feeling that you are supposed to.

So I went to my second bottle casue I bought three, and the samething happened..nothing. I dunno what I am doing wrong. I love this stuff. Mabey I need to go up to 60mcg's..i dunno. I did that today I think I feel it. Why would this casue me to break out though? I jsut hope I got the Good stuff thats all. I am confused.

I do see a lot more muscle mass, but I have been working out a lot. My bf% is not down that much, I am eating a lot. Any help?

I just finished a months cycle at 20 mcg per day. I also have the
    euphoria level all day at that dose. I have not taken anything for a week now and I still have the feeling, kinda weird. I am much older than you, 46 so it probably effects me much more since my levels are much lower than yours.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

I will just have to up the dosage. I just did 60mcg's and I feel it really bad!! I love this stuff!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

Hey Supra, its kinda off topic but do you own a supra? I had a 1994 twin turbo auto about 2years ago. Loved the thing. Gutted cats,and pulled the two vsv hoses to get around 20psi boost and was running 12.2's@119 all day long on pump gas. Then I got a torque converted with the stall set to 3800rpm I believe and ran 11.7's@121/123 on race gas. Nothing beats a supra. Hardly any other cars can run 11's all day long with like 2grand in work done.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

I got a 1997 TT, 15psi, bost control, Turbo Timer, cams, exhaust and some other mods. I love it, nothing can beat it
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

Nothing can touch these cars. 15psi, you can run much higher. Did you get a BCC installed so you can go over 15psi of boost without the sensor shutting it off. Its only like $100. Go to mkiv.com and join that list. They know everything. 18psi is a world of diff. And 20psi is very fun. Even at 15psi a viper shouldnt touch you on the freeway. 18psi you light up lamborghini's.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

That sounds cool I will do that man! I have nos as well. 50shot, I wanna go bigger though. I have never lost a race man!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

Is your nos setup wet, dry or direct port? If its direct port you should be fine at 100 but if not, 75shot is good. Our motors are small so too much nos isnt good.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Its direct, Thanks for the tip! That web site rocks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is my IGF-I, ECL level okay???
    By 4evathrowed in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:58 PM
  2. is my test bad?
    By BMW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 01:38 PM
  3. Is my HCG bad...
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1