More dangerous : Roids / GH ?

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Hi everybody,

I will want to run a CJC1295 cycle (maybe) and i want to have a comparison between steroids and HGH ?
IMO, with HGH u keep your gains, you've got little side effects, but given HGH increases the number of muscular cells, it increases the number of a possible cancer...no? (even with 4iu ?)
-Steroids avec a lot of side effects, you dont keep your gains, but given it increases the size of muscular cells, it increases the size of a possible cancer...no?

What do u think about it ?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With proper diet/training and PCT protocol you can keep most of your muscle gains from an AAS cycle otherwise what is the point of using AAS? You will lose water weight and the extra glycogen storage after your cycle and keeping the extra muscle mass depends on you...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody,

I will want to run a CJC1295 cycle (maybe) and i want to have a comparison between steroids and HGH ?
IMO, with HGH u keep your gains, you've got little side effects, but given HGH increases the number of muscular cells, it increases the number of a possible cancer...no? (even with 4iu ?)
-Steroids avec a lot of side effects, you dont keep your gains, but given it increases the size of muscular cells, it increases the size of a possible cancer...no?

You can keep your gains with steroids you just have to know what your doing and have a proper pct set up. Hgh isn't going to give you the gains that you would get from steroids either. You might gain the same amount but from what I read you get them more slowly. There is also the side of hgh gut which would suck.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
increases possible cancer? absolutely. cancer cannot spread in a low GH environment, so anything that raises those levels can increase your risk. as with anything though, there are products that lower your risk - grinding your own flax has been shown in a small study to prevent the spread of cancer.

steroids shouldn't increase your risk of cancer, though i'm not positive on this. with regards to not keeping gains, obviously you'll loose some of your gains when you come off, but that's what a good PCT is for. if you loose more than 25% of your gains, your PCT wasn't done properly. usually this is primarily a training issue - its hard to be motivated when you're lifting less than you did last week.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, everybody is probably going to get cancer eventually. actually we ALL have cancer right now. it just isnt visible. IMO i would go with HGH. more of a leaner gain cause u lose BF also on it. good luck with your cycle of whichever you chose!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
IMO, everybody is probably going to get cancer eventually. actually we ALL have cancer right now. it just isnt visible. IMO i would go with HGH. more of a leaner gain cause u lose BF also on it. good luck with your cycle of whichever you chose!
Nothing is going to make you leaner you have to have the right diet and training. Why do you think pros use steroids to cut, it helps hold the muscle while calories are lowered.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Ok, it was just for have your opinion and i'm agree with u.
Why people doesn't use HGH ? it's just a question of price ?
I heard amateur bodybuilders said : "using HGH while u haven't got try famous AAS , is a bad idea"
i dont 't understand why is a bad idea, what the f*** ? all bodyB have the choice to use AAS or HGH or both no?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I heard amateur bodybuilders said : "using HGH while u haven't got try famous AAS , is a bad idea"
i dont 't understand why is a bad idea, what the f*** ? all bodyB have the choice to use AAS or HGH or both no?
Wtf are you talking about? lol I am not following your last post?

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Lol sry for my bad english :)
I want to know why people use more AAS than HGH ? it's because the price ?
Then, i know bodybuilder who said me if I use HGH now, it's a crap because i haven't got try all the AAS and famous cycle like bold/susta or other stacks.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what you just typed but maybe it has something to do with do bodybuilders have access to both?

Yes, they do have access to both and many bodybuilders use both. One complements the other. HGH usually complements AAS or vice versa. Bodybuilders use both in combination...

As far as cancer goes....It is up in the air but there are studies that show any amount of HGH over 4iu over a long period of time (we are talking years here) can create a serious risk of organ enlargement and cancer growth. However, we are talking more than you would probably run anyway...5IU is seriously heavy, imo...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hgh is going to be utilized better over the age of 35-30 imo. I think you should just try test if anything, and make sure you have a solid pct lined up. You will keep most of your gains if diet and pct is done correctly.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
what i want to say is : a man said me i should use AAS before use HGH because if i use now HGH and I'm not going to exploit my potential. what do u think about it ?

i hope i'm understood lol sory

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
what i want to say is : a man said me i should use AAS before use HGH because if i use now HGH and I'm not going to exploit my potential. what do u think about it ?

i hope i'm understood lol sory
I am not sure what he means by that but Depending on your age it probably isn't the best time to use hgh.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Steroids will give you super strength in the gym, and then speed recovery afterwards. HGH will just increase recovery, and from what I hear, it realy doesn't do that as well as real steroids. If you took enoughGH to match the anabolic effest of steroids, youd get into serious side effect territory, and even then, you wouldn't have the super strength. It is pretty much a known fact that GH increases leanness though.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Steroids will give you super strength in the gym, and then speed recovery afterwards. HGH will just increase recovery, and from what I hear, it realy doesn't do that as well as real steroids. If you took enoughGH to match the anabolic effest of steroids, youd get into serious side effect territory, and even then, you wouldn't have the super strength. It is pretty much a known fact that GH increases leanness though.
This is true they are going to give the same kind of muscle gain.imo

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
HGH is primarily used for lowering body fat while steroids increase strength and size. They make an excellent combo since most steroids to little to lower body fat. However, steroids have never been shown to increase cancer in fact maintaining physiological testosterone levels may actually lower overall hormonal cancer risk factors. Moreover, HGH does not necessarily increase the risk of cancer either but elevated IGF-1 levels are contraindicated in virtually all types of cancer. It is difficult to increase HGH without increasing IGF-1 levels as well.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Hi everybody,

Good question.

Lol sry for my bad english :)
I want to know why people use more AAS than HGH ? it's because the price ?
Then, i know bodybuilder who said me if I use HGH now, it's a crap because i haven't got try all the AAS and famous cycle like bold/susta or other stacks.
Well
1) We have no idea how old you are. hGH is minimally helpful to young people- as young bodies produce a lot already- and more hgh doesnt necessarily mean more muscle. GH primarily helps in muscle preservation, healing, and fat loss, overall well being/energy.

2)In fact most peptides are discouraged from high doses. Less is more in peptide world. Here you look for low doses over a long period of time to have a gradual cumulative effect. GH is run minimum for 5-6 months to see results. However in terms of mass increases GH pales to AAS by a long shot.

3) AAS WILL put size mass and muscle on you. Most people who are thinking of hormonal supplementation are insterested in noticable gains. GH will not put that much on you. I think your friend meant that you might be disappointed if your goals were size and mass, as that is not the function of GH.

4) As far as cancer- children who have used Geref (Sermorelin, a GHRH agonist) were tracked over their lives to study their outcome regarding cancer risk: Results suggested a slight predisposition to cancer, notably colon. Researchers concluded that more studies needed to be done. GH has shown the ability to promote cancerous growth, if you already have it.
Best,
A.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Ok thank you for your post dude ! it's interesting.
So, with a good pct and diet, we can keep gains :)

I have an another question, i will run a cycle P-plex. We don't know exactly the components of DS compared to those of steroids like Deca, bold etc.. why some DS work better than real steroids ? is it normal that is legal ?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Orals, especially legal orals do not work better than injectable AAS.....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And p-plex is illegal now and it is a steroid, not a DS; DMT, look it up...

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
you should ask your questions about PPlex and other DS/PH in the appropriate section- I am sure that they can help you out more.
Best,
A.