Loose powder in HGH vails instead of wafer form???

Brady Johnson

Awards
Ok so i got some new vials of hgh. (injectable) They have orange flip tops on the top of each one, just like any other kind would be that comes in vails. (some other kinds have have different colors obviously). The vacuum seal is legit on each one also. Everything looks legit except for the fact that the white powder in these are not in the wafer form.... the powder is loose.. has anybody seen or heard of hgh coming in a loose powder form??

Any help is appreciated

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok so i got some new vials of hgh. (injectable) They have orange flip tops on the top of each one, just like any other kind would be that comes in vails. (some other kinds have have different colors obviously). The vacuum seal is legit on each one also. Everything looks legit except for the fact that the white powder in these are not in the wafer form.... the powder is loose.. has anybody seen or heard of hgh coming in a loose powder form??

Any help is appreciated
:redeemerwhore:

That must must be the snortable form, no worries

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is this a serious question? ALL hgh comes in powder form...it has to be reconstituted

Brady Johnson

Awards
Yes i know that. Do YOU even know what im talking about? If you knew anything about hgh you would know what i meant by powder in a wafer form. Usually the white powder in the hgh vials is stuck together in a way that looks like a small wafer/disc at the bottom of each vail. My powder however is loose and will move about the vial when i rotate it/move it around. And this is before mixing it with water. I am wondering if anybody has experienced this before or if they know if my hgh is in fact hgh?? Any help would be great..

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have recieved it both ways. I think it is fine

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yes i know that. Do YOU even know what im talking about? If you knew anything about hgh you would know what i meant by powder in a wafer form. Usually the white powder in the hgh vials is stuck together in a way that looks like a small wafer/disc at the bottom of each vail. My powder however is loose and will move about the vial when i rotate it/move it around. And this is before mixing it with water. I am wondering if anybody has experienced this before or if they know if my hgh is in fact hgh?? Any help would be great..
ok now i understand what ur saying. it should be fine, its just broken up....no biggie

Brady Johnson

Awards
Alright thanks for your replys. It looks as if it was never in the wafer form which is weird tho... like each vial is completely broken into loose powder with no chunks or anything. Im sure its fine i just wanted to check to be sure.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I've used some that is very similar. You will be fine.