Acetic Acid & HGH - avoids loss of potency after recon?

1. Cool Acetic Acid & HGH - avoids loss of potency after recon?

I recently ordered a batch of HGH and have recently been researching the best way to reconstitute it. I have 10iu vials and take 2iu's per day (mainly for sleep, energy, sex drive assistance not muscle growth)

What i have found is that and correct me if i am wrong.

Mixing with Sterile Water - the vail is good for 24 hours
    Mixing with Bac Water - the vail is good for 2-5days

now my supplier forwarded me this quote "Acetic acid will hold all peptides for a few weeks at the same purity" I know people use AA for IGF and Insulin.

Over 5 days surely using AA is better than BW for HGH?

Is anyone else heard of or better yet doing this?
    Also any AA suppliers?

2. cant help u with locating anything, but 95% of users use HGH reconsituted with bac water.

3. the problem for me is getting bac water as i live in Aus, its either sterile water or make my own Acetic Acid out of white vinegar. My aim is to maintain my hgh potency over 5 days. May have to look into getting BW over the internet

4. Peptides are pH sensitive- using AA would destroy the peptide. With the exception of IGF Lr3 which needs a more acidic pH to remain stable.

Im not sure where you got the quotes regarding reconstitution peptide stability-
    Bacteriostatic water is relatively pH neutral. Sterile water (Injection/USP) should also be relatively pH neutral. With that said (and I dont mean to insult) regarding sterile water- I hope you dont mean the sterile water in jugs at the store....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injecting Acetic Acid for Fat Loss
    By pillpopper in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 01:43 PM
  2. Acetic Acid Question (RE: IGF-LR3 recon)
    By darkscythe69 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 07:05 AM
  3. Acetic acid in IGF lr3
    By imakeitgood in forum IGF-1/GH
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 12:39 PM
  4. IGF-1 Lr3 - 0.6% Acetic Acid??
    By GazOwen in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 04:58 PM
  5. 10% or 25% Acetic Acid for IGF?