Why is all sarm s4 fake

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have read here and many other boards that there is only one US supplier of real sarm s4. I am just wondering why people say this or where they are getting these facts. I know who the "real " distributor is and am going to do business with him, because he is legit, but wouldnt mind just picking up the powder and saving myself some $$$, but since people say only one supplier has the real stuff it would mean the guy that has just the powder is fake. I am just looking for some answers.
Also if the powder is real, what wiould you need to mix it with

dpfisher

Yeah man I can't find that guy either but there are a few people here who have claimed good results with other sources, maybe they are just shill accounts though idk

I wouldn't be surprised if people were buying powder and mixing up legit stuff by now, it's been around for a while

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I've scoured the internet and I still can't figure out what the proper home-brew for S4 powder is.

I guess you need some high-proof alcohol and some PEG300...

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I've scoured the internet and I still can't figure out what the proper home-brew for S4 powder is.

I guess you need some high-proof alcohol and some PEG300...
could you not just measure it and cap it?

isoc

Awards
  • Established
just cap it, dont worry about solution and if powder is from ********then you are good to go

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks bro

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I heard from many threads, that the only reliable method was S arm s search.
I have not heard of any reliable powders.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I've got some powder that I'm going to use during PCT so I'll post my results up here in a couple months when I start using it.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Can't wait to hear the results. Please keep me posted.

anabolex

Awards
SARMs should be fake. It is still in phase 3 of clinical trials. My medicinal chemistry teacher is the one who made this drug its pretty amazing.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
sarms search has legit s4, may be others. But they are the go to site.

airvine91

Awards
not too interested in S4 at all. More interested in Ostarine if this stuff every comes out! S4 was developed to be like a SERM but for the prostate and blocking DHTs effects on the prostate. Andarine (S4) was pulled from testing because of nasty toxic sides from what i read on wikipedia.

AzCat

Awards
Andarine (S4) was pulled from testing because of nasty toxic sides from what i read on wikipedia.
"Nasty toxic sides" is a little strong. The study cited from Wikipedia doesn't describe toxicity, if you have one that does please post it.

airvine91

Awards
wikipedia -- Andarine (S4)

End of the article said that clinical trials were abandoned because a metabolite of S4 was toxic. Doesn't sound too good, but S4 was never an anabolic. It was meant as a blocker for DHT binding to the prostate.

AzCat

Awards
wikipedia -- Andarine (S4)

End of the article said that clinical trials were abandoned because a metabolite of S4 was toxic. Doesn't sound too good, but S4 was never an anabolic. It was meant as a blocker for DHT binding to the prostate.
After a brief scan of the study cited in the relevant section of the relevant Wikipedia entry the takeaways from the cited work appear to be as follows:

Humans express an enzyme involved in the metabolism of S4 in a polymorphic manner; this is not true for several common species of lab animals. Thus the normal animal models utilized to determine initial human dosage parameters do not apply to S4.

A form of the polymorphic enzyme present in humans in concentrations that differ, perhaps by a lot, from person to person produces a metabolite of S4 which is itself a substrate of S4 giving rise to the possibility that S4 could reform in the body after it has been first metabolized. We might reasonably infer that this could cause the activity of S4 to vary wildly from person-to-person. Or not.

But the killer for S4 in terms of its theraputic value, if true, again from the cited study: S4 appears to be tissue selective in some species but not in humans.

Thus, if the cited paper is correct (and I've not misread it or glossed over something in the few minutes I spent on it), S4 is a non-tissue selective compound whose effective human dosage can't be estimated via the traditional methods and whose activity is likely to vary in a wide & unpredictible manner in humans. At this point it becomes rather self-evident why interest in its further development might be on the wane.

But I didn't see anything about "nasty toxic sides" so I'll ask again: if you have any evidence, preferably from a source that can't be edited by anyone on the 'net without review or verification, that S4 is actually harmful to humans please share it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate a pointer to such information if it indeed does exist.

airvine91

Awards
After a brief scan of the study cited in the relevant section of the relevant Wikipedia entry the takeaways from the cited work appear to be as follows:

Humans express an enzyme involved in the metabolism of S4 in a polymorphic manner; this is not true for several common species of lab animals. Thus the normal animal models utilized to determine initial human dosage parameters do not apply to S4.

A form of the polymorphic enzyme present in humans in concentrations that differ, perhaps by a lot, from person to person produces a metabolite of S4 which is itself a substrate of S4 giving rise to the possibility that S4 could reform in the body after it has been first metabolized. We might reasonably infer that this could cause the activity of S4 to vary wildly from person-to-person. Or not.

But the killer for S4 in terms of its theraputic value, if true, again from the cited study: S4 appears to be tissue selective in some species but not in humans.

Thus, if the cited paper is correct (and I've not misread it or glossed over something in the few minutes I spent on it), S4 is a non-tissue selective compound whose effective human dosage can't be estimated via the traditional methods and whose activity is likely to vary in a wide & unpredictible manner in humans. At this point it becomes rather self-evident why interest in its further development might be on the wane.

But I didn't see anything about "nasty toxic sides" so I'll ask again: if you have any evidence, preferably from a source that can't be edited by anyone on the 'net without review or verification, that S4 is actually harmful to humans please share it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate a pointer to such information if it indeed does exist.
I stand corrected. :/

I've got to stop those sweeping statements i love to make lol

JDoe123

Awards
I don't think ostarine is readily available (I have not found a source). So I bit the bullet and ordered from SS 1ml/100mg and I can say for sure it is legit andarine. I am no bodybuilder by any means or hell even in shape. I have only been using it for two weeks at 50mg split into two doses. I use to work out a couple years ago and then stopped for about a year now. The first thing I noticed was the pumps and muscles feeling fuller. Then I started looking/feeling leaner and noticing more veins in my arm (i'm fat, I notice). Yesterday I was 235 and today I am 239. If the rest of my cycle is like this I will be extremely impressed. I mainly wanted to lose weight and keep muscle mass and it seems it is working. I just recently got the vision side effect. It isn't too bad and it is manageable. I have before pictures and I am taking pictures as I go along and plan to make a post about it on a couple forums at the end of my cycle. I don't think andarine will be for the guys who already workout seriously and are in shape, but will work wonders on people who are out of shape and have little to no bodybuilding experience/coming back after a hiatus.

AzCat

Awards
So I bit the bullet and ordered from SS 1ml/100mg and I can say for sure it is legit andarine. ... Then I started looking/feeling leaner and noticing more veins in my arm (i'm fat, I notice). Yesterday I was 235 and today I am 239. ... I just recently got the vision side effect. It isn't too bad and it is manageable.
A friend is having a similar experience. He's a complete fatass but has lifted intermittently for 20 years or so. Definitely not a bodybuilder & not nearly strong enough to be a powerlifter, just a big fat dude that looks like he lifts once in a while.

He's been dosing 0.5 mg / kg bodyweight split into two daily doses for about 3 weeks now. Says he's lost 7 pounds but IMHO it looks more like 20 (recall that this is a *big* dude). No changes to his (****ty) diet or (decent) program. No strength gain. Minimal, if any, enhancement in stamina. He thinks he's gained some lean mass but it's tough see it. Had the vision side (very mild) during week 2 but says it went away a week later. He's not sure if he just adjusted to it or if the fact that he began capping & swallowing his doses rather than taking them sublingually might have made a difference.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
A friend is having a similar experience. He's a complete fatass but has lifted intermittently for 20 years or so. Definitely not a bodybuilder & not nearly strong enough to be a powerlifter, just a big fat dude that looks like he lifts once in a while.

He's been dosing 0.5 mg / kg bodyweight split into two daily doses for about 3 weeks now. Says he's lost 7 pounds but IMHO it looks more like 20 (recall that this is a *big* dude). No changes to his (****ty) diet or (decent) program. No strength gain. Minimal, if any, enhancement in stamina. He thinks he's gained some lean mass but it's tough see it. Had the vision side (very mild) during week 2 but says it went away a week later. He's not sure if he just adjusted to it or if the fact that he began capping & swallowing his doses rather than taking them sublingually might have made a difference.
total body recomp on the srms s4.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Having used S4 as a standalone and as part of a PCT program, I have to say that I haven't noticed much of anything. I dropped about the same amount of weight during PCT as I do without S4 (about 8 lbs). I did not see any real strength increases or improvements in body composition. I have run the S4 between 50mg/day and 150mg/day. I haven't noticed any sides either...

tapzjason

Awards
just wondering if anyone thought it odd that junkyarddoggz has 80 posts...and all 80 are about s4, specifically from sarmssearch? I know some people like to "share the wealth" of knowledge because they're genuinely nice guys but something smells like fish-oil...

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Actually, to add to my last post. My upper body strength has not improved much, but my deadlift has shot up, and my squat has improved as well. Since my upper body lifts barely moved on cycle, I guess it would be unfair to say that S4 hasn't made me stronger. I have taken it before and after a cycle and seen my deadlift go up 100 lb (about half or so on cycle) from 500 to 600. Now that I think, about it may have been pretty effective.

Edit: Jason, there are a tons of other boards that have plenty of logs about sarmsearch and only good things to say about it. It is generally regarded as "the" place to get S4, unless you want to be completely ripped off for no reason.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Actually, to add to my last post. My upper body strength has not improved much, but my deadlift has shot up, and my squat has improved as well. Since my upper body lifts barely moved on cycle, I guess it would be unfair to say that S4 hasn't made me stronger. I have taken it before and after a cycle and seen my deadlift go up 100 lb (about half or so on cycle) from 500 to 600. Now that I think, about it may have been pretty effective.

Edit: Jason, there are a tons of other boards that have plenty of logs about sarmsearch and only good things to say about it. It is generally regarded as "the" place to get S4, unless you want to be completely ripped off for no reason.
all the feedback on sarmssearch is solid.

2die4

2die4

Awards
What about ch e m x. n e t is there stuff legit??? im not trying to break the rules here but i just like to hear everybody's opinion especially from junkyarddogzz he seems to no about S4!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMs should be fake. It is still in phase 3 of clinical trials. My medicinal chemistry teacher is the one who made this drug its pretty amazing.
Whether or not you r teacher made it(we will never know right?) S4 is not fake. if one finds the real deal- u will have good results from it- s4 has just as high of if not higher affinity for the androgen receptor as test cyp.

its not fake- u just have to find the real deal

airvine91

Awards
Whether or not you r teacher made it(we will never know right?) S4 is not fake. if one finds the real deal- u will have good results from it- s4 has just as high of if not higher affinity for the androgen receptor as test cyp.

its not fake- u just have to find the real deal
Or use some Test cyp :)

peter csigo

Awards
Sarms made by the so called labs are all face. Take for example mk-677 the only one I find was from the UK and it's about 145 us dollar and I've tried the other so called labs all bunk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 39
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 17
Anabolics 31