Welts after injecting IGF-1 Sub-Q
- 03-18-2004, 07:20 AM
- 03-18-2004, 08:11 AM
yup, it happens, they should go away eventually, plenty of people have mentioned this before, I wouldent worry.
- 03-18-2004, 11:25 AM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
Read the threads. Its already been discussed how not to get them.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
03-18-2004, 12:28 PM
thanks for the reply guy's,but does anyone know how long the lump will last approx? I have been injecting IM since with no problems and same results.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pestis in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2005, 12:25 PM
- By utk1976 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 05-06-2005, 05:55 AM
- By th0m in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2005, 09:27 AM
- By hardlyworkin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-29-2004, 08:56 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 20Last Post: 07-24-2004, 11:32 PM