IGF-1 is being used by bodybuilders on TV

1. Registered User

IGF-1 is being used by bodybuilders on TV

2. Registered User

I especially like the opening sentence,

"The war against performance-enhancing drugs in sports isnít just being lost, itís about over."

If only Congress and the other "Law Makers" would quit wasting taxpayer money on a LOST battle...........everyone would benefit.
  3. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

if the people in power[holdouts ,government ect...] would stop trying to be everyones voice and everyones moral judge they would see the people just dont give a crap about this big media circus on whos who with sports enhanceing drugs . the bottom line is people want to see extraordinary players in all sports so ,there it is...hopefully the people in power will give up this crusade to save everyones sole, because it is futule and stupid and also a big waste of everybodys time ,money and frankly i just dont really give a damm and neither does the average joe. now stop ruinnin my life!
    •   

4. Registered User

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
    if the people in power[holdouts ,government ect...] would stop trying to be everyones voice and everyones moral judge they would see the people just dont give a crap about this big media circus on whos who with sports enhanceing drugs . the bottom line is people want to see extraordinary players in all sports so ,there it is...hopefully the people in power will give up this crusade to save everyones sole, because it is futule and stupid and also a big waste of everybodys time ,money and frankly i just dont really give a damm and neither does the average joe. now stop ruinnin my life!
    I thought what made great athletic abilities was the fact that the person playing the sport is just like all of us but has a talent that makes him standout. I'm sorry but no amount of gear will make you like Mike Jordan, Jackson or Tyson! Will my opinion of Barry Bonds change if he is found to have taken steroids? Hell yes! Why? Not because he uses gear but because he f*cking lied about it. If my child wants to be like Barry Bonds I'm cool with that. But if he feels he needs gear to be be like Barry that's not very cool at all. Also we live in a representative democracy the people you and I voted into power are are our voices.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by drei
    I thought what made great athletic abilities was the fact that the person playing the sport is just like all of us but has a talent that makes him standout. I'm sorry but no amount of gear will make you like Mike Jordan, Jackson or Tyson! Will my opinion of Barry Bonds change if he is found to have taken steroids? Hell yes! Why? Not because he uses gear but because he f*cking lied about it. If my child wants to be like Barry Bonds I'm cool with that. But if he feels he needs gear to be be like Barry that's not very cool at all. Also we live in a representative democracy the people you and I voted into power are are our voices.
    He had to lie to use gear. It is illegal. Do you tell your boss that you use gear?
    Its not that he is using steroids. It is the fact that he is breaking records. I would prefer our recordholders be untainted. Otherwise the record is meaningless. Kinda like a bunch of clones. Who cares what the enhanced humans can do. The gifted should stay natural and prove that they are the best without enhancement. A robot is not inspiring.

On another note, For those of us who dont have the talents, we can use a little gear and get a taste of the fast lane. Because by the time we are old enough to do it is too late for sports anyway.
  6. Running with the Big Boys

that is where everyone seems to be stuck in the wrong mode.. just because you use gear it does or will not make you into a superstar... and gifted or not, you still have to work you ass off to get to that level. If you think otherwise you are kidding yourself. It is not much different than the entire Olympic team having state of the art bikes/speed suits/shoes for their races. If you want the gifted to stay nature have them running in bare feet or race with an off the Walmart rack bike.. it is just another tool.. period
    too old for sports.. you must be in your 20's.. I know I can't go out and play hoops like I used to but I still like to play.. and I would be still playing in the league if I hadn't hurt my back... One of the reasons that some of us older guys use gear/prohormones isn't about sports it is about feeling like you are not withering away to some old **** that can't do anything and about looking and feeling our best..
    Personally, I wish that everyone would actually sit down and start looking at what gear does for the body.. we all have been fed a super huge load of **** from the dumbasses in the media and from our equally as smart members of the Government. I am not for making gear legal but I am for in being taken off the same list as heroin, crack, and crystal meth... at least with doctor's supervision gear can accomplish something that would be considered to be useful.. not like the other three Schedule III drugs I mentioned.. okay I am off the soap box.. who's up here next
  7. Registered User

As long as there are sports (all sports) and performance and competition are involved (and they are) you WILL HAVE PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS..........right, wrong, indifferent, your opinions, etc. Whatever the case "PERFORMANCE ENHANCING" DRUGS ARE NOT GOING AWAY IN SPORTS REGARDLESS OF WHAT "LAWS" ARE PASSED AND/OR WHO IS TESTED.

FACT

Matt you hit it pretty good too, so I won't rant on about it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 09:52 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 07:46 PM
  4. Is slin use limited to on cycle only?
    By witchdawg7 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 04:07 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2003, 01:12 AM