B12 instead of BW with IGF

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
If the idea is to get all the igf into you since its so condinsed, wouldnt using b12 be ok as well, or would it have some type of countereffect with the igf?Also, I could see how one wouldnt want to use b12 if they aspirate with igf since b12 is red, but im under the impression that aspiration is not necassary with igf right?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Why do you want to use B12? Just wondering..

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
So I don't have to stick myself so much since I shoot B12 anyway. I have a slight b12 deficiancy.

whale

Awards
vitamin b is a water disolved vitamin. ADEK are the oil. Just some useless knowledge.....

Whale

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Am I missing something? If you are doing site injections with IGF, you should aspirate. Intramuscular injection should always include aspiration no matter how big the needle is. There is no aspiration needed on Sub-Q injections.

Correct or not??????

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
you are correct about the aspiration. all im injections should have aspiration. fwiw, there should be no problem aspirating with b12. yes, it is red, but it still looks different than blood red, and it is pretty easy to tell the difference.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Well I know aspiration isnt necassary with B12 intramuscular because you can use b12 IM, Sub-Q or IV so it doesnt matter if your in a vein. So IGF can mess you up if your in a vein? I thought aspiration was only needed for anabolics.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's the difficulty here? Just aspirate on IM injections. It's not that freakin' hard. Why would you not aspirate?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
aspirtion is need to keep from putting a substance that is not made for IV directly into the vein.. as for b12 I don't have a cue but I would make sure I aspirated before I did ANY IM shot..

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I will aspirate with IGF now that many of you say its necassary, but I would still aspirate even doing the injections SubQ(you could still be in a vein SubQ right)

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i guess you could aspirate SubQ, but i don't think it is necessary the way it is for IM.

iow, it can't hurt.

in SubQ, one lifts the skin/fat fold and one is basically injecting into a pocket.

but it can't hurt, so whatever

size

Awards
  • Established
According to BD Diabetes, aspiration is not necessary with SubQ injections.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
B12 can be given IV, but when it is given IV it is usually diluted in 1000ml of IV solution. It isn't given as a 1ml bolus. If you happen to hit a vein and do not aspirate with B12, you can really throw your system out of wack.
Aspiration is not needed with subQ because it is injected into the adipose tissue. Adipose tissue is known to be almost non-vascular. But hey like you said it probably wouldn't hurt anything.

MeanOLMan

Awards
Hey back to the original question whether the B12 will render the IGF1's effects? I am curious too because I ordered BW from R.kits and they havent sent my order and its been like 2 weeks. Im pissed and have been using B-complex, wondering if this is denaturing it badly? I also have kynoselen to shoot with, anyways if R.kits ever responds back to my emails I will use the BW. Oh yea I have been experiencing great pumps and what not.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey back to the original question whether the B12 will render the IGF1's effects? I am curious too because I ordered BW from R.kits and they havent sent my order and its been like 2 weeks. Im pissed and have been using B-complex, wondering if this is denaturing it badly? I also have kynoselen to shoot with, anyways if R.kits ever responds back to my emails I will use the BW. Oh yea I have been experiencing great pumps and what not.
I am still researching, and was reading your post..in the stickies it says b12, or BW.
So did we determine if we need to asperate?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know anywhere that you can purchase additional BA offline to add to the IGF-1? thus one could measure easier without ruining the IGF

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
You can get BA from any number of research chem suppliers on the Internet. My question to you is why do you want to add more BA?? Adding more BA volume would just make the shots more painfull. There have been alot of posts on how to meter out proper dosing, it's really not that difficult.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can get BA from any number of research chem suppliers on the Internet. My question to you is why do you want to add more BA?? Adding more BA volume would just make the shots more painfull. There have been alot of posts on how to meter out proper dosing, it's really not that difficult.
So then you don't need to add any more BA to the products from MR?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i dont know personally, my friend is the one using the stuff, he just doesnt have a computer. i will tell him what you said however and i appreciate the information, ill try to find those posts on metering out the proper dosing so that i can relay the correct info to him.
thanks

AllNatural

Awards
Yeah I thought the BW would be hard to get. I asked at the pharmacy counter on friday, and this morning, the next monday, they have it. Nice. And BTW : Bacteriostatic water is simply water (distilled, I guess) with some BA, aka Benzyl alcohol, in it.

My girl friend is doing 20mcg a day. Now that is a *TINY* amount of solution! I'm sure my measurement error is above 10%. But really, so what if one day she gets 16mcg and the other 20, 22, 24? It doesn't matter.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually bacteriostatic water itself is safe if injected intraveinously. IGF1 Long R3 is also safe if injected intraveinously. Acetic Acid in small doses is safe injected intraveinously. Thus, you really don't have to aspirate with IGF1. If you hit a vein what it means is you will get immediate systemic distribution and no site related growth, however much more fo your IGF1 will be used because it is going directly into the blood stream instead of having to be absorbed into your blood via your muscles.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Actually bacteriostatic water itself is safe if injected intraveinously. IGF1 Long R3 is also safe if injected intraveinously. Acetic Acid in small doses is safe injected intraveinously. Thus, you really don't have to aspirate with IGF1. If you hit a vein what it means is you will get immediate systemic distribution and no site related growth, however much more fo your IGF1 will be used because it is going directly into the blood stream instead of having to be absorbed into your blood via your muscles.
that sounds quite appealing, except if there is a concern with the potential binding to intestines and resulting gut growth potential. I'm not sure if that concern still exists or not.

It also seems that pumping the IGF directly into the bloodstream (and thus into the heart) might be a concern. Purely speculative on my part, though.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that sounds quite appealing, except if there is a concern with the potential binding to intestines and resulting gut growth potential. I'm not sure if that concern still exists or not.

It also seems that pumping the IGF directly into the bloodstream (and thus into the heart) might be a concern. Purely speculative on my part, though.
When you inject intramuscularly, it gets absorbed into the bloodstream anyway, it just takes longer and has a chance for some of the IGF1 to bind locally before it gets to the bloodstream.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
does this make IV use viable? Still seems dangerous, and I have never heard of that method before. Thanks for the info, though, Null.

charger

Banned
Awards
After probably three cases of pins ie 300. I've never aspirated. My nurse/wife says that most of the time nurses don't bother apiratings. I've read other topics about this and quite a few guys never aspirate. Though its a good idea to do it.. I just never do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 6
Nutrition / Health 0
Nutrition / Health 0
Supplements 5
81dcs Supplements 5