GH short Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

GH short Cycle

  1. New Member
    kudisbetta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    GH short Cycle


    I was looking to Run GH at 4-8 IU a day for 8 weeks or less.
    The main reason to aid in tendon healing, and muscle recovery. I understand that GH should be run for Months on end, However, I really am just looking for aided recovery for my tendons and Muscles in this 2 month period.

    I understand IGF is a good bet too, however the GH is readily available to me.

  2. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    go for it. I hear even short runs can be of great value.

    never done real gh.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    if I were you i wouldn't go past 4iu, and dose it all prebed
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    if I were you i wouldn't go past 4iu, and dose it all prebed
    why not go past 8 uis . I think it was Dan Duciane that said the real benefit from gh comes when you do the higher dosing. i have no expirence
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    normal human male GH is very pulsatile - you get a pulse every 3-4 hours. each pulse is lets just say .5iu worth but its full spectrum of GH. human grade synthetic GH is just 22kda which makes up about 70% of full spectrum GH. Even if you injected 20iu all at once, what it would primarily do is screw up the next 4-5 pulses that you would normally make as it will take that long for your body to clear the 20iu. I believe that forcing natural gh creation with GHRP6/2/hexarellin is better for the most part.

    I think duchaine may have been using cadaver GH too, which would be full spectrum. I'm not sure tho, since that was pulled in 1985. If you were using that, and not afraid of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (which was why they pulled it) then maybe 20iu a day would work as even if you saw no natural pulses you were using full spectrum GH.

    Just my opinion though, its hard to say. For good real human grade GH, 20iu a day isn't particularly feasible for most people. For real jintropin etc you are looking at $4 an iu, so thats $80 a day......
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    normal human male GH is very pulsatile - you get a pulse every 3-4 hours. each pulse is lets just say .5iu worth but its full spectrum of GH. human grade synthetic GH is just 22kda which makes up about 70% of full spectrum GH. Even if you injected 20iu all at once, what it would primarily do is screw up the next 4-5 pulses that you would normally make as it will take that long for your body to clear the 20iu. I believe that forcing natural gh creation with GHRP6/2/hexarellin is better for the most part.

    I think duchaine may have been using cadaver GH too, which would be full spectrum. I'm not sure tho, since that was pulled in 1985. If you were using that, and not afraid of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (which was why they pulled it) then maybe 20iu a day would work as even if you saw no natural pulses you were using full spectrum GH.

    Just my opinion though, its hard to say. For good real human grade GH, 20iu a day isn't particularly feasible for most people. For real jintropin etc you are looking at $4 an iu, so thats $80 a day......
    yeah Dan Duchaine was his own test rat. that is why he died I think. anyways
    I have read the ghrp's are very effective. I am thinking the stuff I am taking(in my log) is working well. (anecdotal) waiting for LG to release the studies.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. New Member
    kudisbetta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    It seems that CJC-1295is more effective tha HGH. It lasts 24 hours a day for 8-10 days, its ALWAYS at the GHSR, so the moment somatostatin levels decrease enough, another surge of GH will happen because CJC-1295 is there binding to the GHSR's. Therefore under natural endocrine system, you'd get lets say 5 surges of GH a day. Whereas with CJC-1295, youd get lets say 15 surges of GH a day.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kudisbetta View Post
    It seems that CJC-1295is more effective tha HGH. It lasts 24 hours a day for 8-10 days, its ALWAYS at the GHSR, so the moment somatostatin levels decrease enough, another surge of GH will happen because CJC-1295 is there binding to the GHSR's. Therefore under natural endocrine system, you'd get lets say 5 surges of GH a day. Whereas with CJC-1295, youd get lets say 15 surges of GH a day.
    very true, but you have to dose at least 2mg a week, and its hard to find true clinical grade CJC1295 with DAC. many resellers are selling sermorellin, GRF(1-29) or GRF(1-29) mod as CJC1295. None of them have a halflife over 30 minutes, so not the same effect
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    I was going to chime in here but Easy has you guys taken care of.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  10. New Member
    kudisbetta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    So should i even consider running a cycle like this??

    Course:
    4iu a day for 6 weeks

    Goals:
    Collagen syth., Boost IGf-1 levels, recovery from muscular injuries, maintain training. RECOVERY

    I could throw in some low dose anavar as well but pct is such a big turnoff, and especially for me, i can't have lower than normal test levels at anytime. Low test equals bad performances for me, because I rely of my aggressive and explosive moments for my sport. 4 weeks to wait for test levels is a tough one to consider.

    Thats why a low does 3-4 week cycle may be good.
  11. New Member
    Smiley's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kudisbetta View Post
    So should i even consider running a cycle like this??

    Course:
    4iu a day for 6 weeks

    Goals:
    Collagen syth., Boost IGf-1 levels, recovery from muscular injuries, maintain training. RECOVERY

    I could throw in some low dose anavar as well but pct is such a big turnoff, and especially for me, i can't have lower than normal test levels at anytime. Low test equals bad performances for me, because I rely of my aggressive and explosive moments for my sport. 4 weeks to wait for test levels is a tough one to consider.

    Thats why a low does 3-4 week cycle may be good.
    After a lower dose cycle with running a SERM i feel like i'm at higher than precycle levels in under a week. I have no clue if i actually am, but you are just worried about how you feel anyways.

    I'd like to see how the 4iu's a day effects your sport though. I'm also an athlete.
  12. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    After a lower dose cycle with running a SERM i feel like i'm at higher than precycle levels in under a week. I have no clue if i actually am, but you are just worried about how you feel anyways.

    I'd like to see how the 4iu's a day effects your sport though. I'm also an athlete.
    how many ui's?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  13. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5898

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kudisbetta View Post
    I was looking to Run GH at 4-8 IU a day for 8 weeks or less.
    The main reason to aid in tendon healing, and muscle recovery. I understand that GH should be run for Months on end, However, I really am just looking for aided recovery for my tendons and Muscles in this 2 month period.

    I understand IGF is a good bet too, however the GH is readily available to me.
    one of the ppl in my gym that guides (first off forums lol) me with steroids told me dnt mess with GH/IGF unless ur 250+. just my advice. use some EQ, pre load it hard, it should help in tendon problems.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m1t short cycle
    By tsoby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 03:08 PM
  2. short cycle
    By fmfws185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 04:18 PM
  3. Cut my cycle short
    By jlm342000 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 02:23 PM
  4. Another short cycle
    By Gethuge in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 06:45 PM
  5. Short Cycle
    By Manu20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in