Anyone interested in an IGF-1 Log?

Anomaly2181

Awards
I started running it solo back on Sept 24th. I did add in a test booster, Testabolan V2, but no AAS. I have been keeping a log, just wondering if there was any interest in it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
definetly. whats your dosage?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
for sure! there realy isn't that much info out there on peoples results too, so would be great to see your thoughts and how it went for you.

what dose you running?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
would love to see this logged. especially first timers and using different setups and dosing.

on cycle, off cycle, in PCT....

i have a WIERD a$$ dosing chart from a "friend" that im wanting to try during my PCT in a couple of weeks :D

Anomaly2181

Awards
My dosing I decided on is 30 mcg bi-lat. I am dosing 3 times a week, post workout, on my heavy lifting days. I am running the IGF-1 solo, alongside my test booster. It is not part of a pct; I have only done one PH cycle and is was the summer of 08.(bold+havoc) I am hoping to compliment my workout in a more natural looking manner, rather than loading on ph's or steroids directly. Albeit, I might go that route again sometime.

I started this log to hopefully legitimize the IGF-1 lr3 I procured for myself just for a personal reference. I am going to copy/paste what I have thus far, and we will take it from there.

Starting Weight 156 bf 18%
Day 1: (Thurs)Sept 24, 2009 Igf-1 80 mcg
Leg day, and I injected bilaterally intramuscular post workout into my inner quads. I am unsure if I feel any different. I was expecting to feel really hungry, since igf-1 is a gdu, but I didn’t. Two hours after injection, I felt a bit light headed, but not serious. One thing to note, it is 10:30pm now, and I am thinking more clearly than I typically would at this hour by a long shot. This might be attributed to the endorphins of having a 6pm workout too. It is too early to say right now. I did not get a muscle pump from the injection.

Day 2: (Sat) Sept 26 (No IGF-1)
Friday afternoon I felt pretty run down, and after work I did not go right to bed. However, I did still get 7.5 hours of sleep. Anyhow, when I got to work Saturday morning, I felt like a truck had hit me. I did not work out, or inject. All I wanted to do was sleep. I left work early, and went home and slept for 5 hours.

Day 3(Mon) Sept 28 (30 mcg)
I did back and biceps today, I did not incorporate any cardio post workout as I normally would since I want to pin right away. I did however keep my heart rate up lifting by doing abs during my rest time on my sets, then returning for another lift after the ab set. 10 minutes post workout I pinned 15mcg per head on my bicep. I went with a much smaller dose this time to see how it affects me. I really didn’t feel any positive affects like a pump at 80mcg, only hard negative ones. I am hoping to nuke the negatives, and still get the benefits. I feel alright tonight, but no pump again. My appetite is now increasing, and I had to make a 2am run to get a taco cabana fajita bowl, 1200 calories w/o the shell, good grief.

Day 4(Wed) Sept 30 (30 mcg)
Monday night, I slept 13 hours, and I woke up and didn’t feel I overslept. I was craving the sleep. Tuesday, I slept a solid 9 hours and felt decent upon having to wake. I did chest/tri/shoulder today. My delts being my lagging body part, I gave them a run for their money in the gym, and pinned each post workout. I took in about 100g of fast acting carb, and 72g of protein following my pinning. Day proceeded normally, went home ate dinner, popped another protein and flax seed oil shake and went to bed.

Quasi Workout Day Oct 1 Thursday
Being I am no longer doing cardio for 20 mins at the end of each of my workouts due to the need to immediately pin, I decided to do 45 mins of it today. 10 mins of box jumps and jump rope. Then a 5 min warm up on the elliptical, followed by 12 mins of HITT. Then went to the bike and did the same thing, and proceeded to finish with a 10 min cool down to get my HR back in the 130’s on the elliptical. I did not do a carb shake post workout, just 30g’s of protein in a shake and a grilled chicken sandwich. I ate lightly today. Around 1800 cals.

Day 5(Fri) Oct 2 (30 mcg)
Did legs today, nice workout over all. Pinned post workout. Same deal, no pumps yet that are out of the ordinary. Strength is up from last week, I am noticing vascularity becoming evident in places I didn’t previously have it, like my chest, and my biceps. Hunger is normal still, although if I do not get in my shake within 20 mins pwo and pinning I get really light headed. I am hoping my source is legit, and isnt just straight insulin or whatnot.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
interested to know if u feel any intestinal growth, thats what turns me away from this so much

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
interested to know if u feel any intestinal growth, thats what turns me away from this so much
Yes, any internal organ growth would be of concern.

Anomaly2181

Awards
Day 6(Mon) Oct 5 (30mcg)
Did a shorter but heavier back and bi day. Went up in weight purposefully today. No real update on feeling. I don’t have any extra vigor in the gym, or an extraordinary pump yet. Appetite is up some, and overall I’m sleeping an extra 2 hours a night.

To answer the questions posed:
I would not at this stage at this low dose have any visable intestinal growth. I know some of the injection is going systemic, but not a whole lot of it. It is only my 5th injection. I doubt I would have any noticable growth running this dose through my 1 mg igf-1. Heck overall muscle growth is marginal, but I chose this compound because of its innate abilities, and a more natural finished product at the end of a bottle, than a steroid cycle.

Anomaly2181

Awards
Weighed myself this morning, im down 2.2 lbs. Diet has been the same as pre igf-1, workout is different, no pwo cardio, so theoretically carlorie expenditure is down, but I have a weight loss. I will see if I can get my body fat done this week.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.
Also. It's been said that the ab growth had been blown way out of proportion over the years. There would be a tonne of people, myself included, that would have warned of this after a few cycles. Grunt's sticky addresses that on page "three hundred thousand-four hundred and seventy-eight" I believe. Good luck, and thanx for sharing your log.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Weighed myself this morning, im down 2.2 lbs. Diet has been the same as pre igf-1, workout is different, no pwo cardio, so theoretically carlorie expenditure is down, but I have a weight loss. I will see if I can get my body fat done this week.
quite typical and normal. if you dont increase carbs, you will lose fat while on igf.

Anomaly2181

Awards
quite typical and normal. if you dont increase carbs, you will lose fat while on igf.
Aye, Im not unhappy I need a lower BF%. I got ahold of some maltro/dextro and will pop 100g pwo with my protein shake. Updates for Wed and yesterday tomorrow when I get more time

a quick edit: one thing unrelated to metabolism and weight training, unknown if this is coincidental, but my hearing has improved. I didn't notice it until yesterday, when it was probably the 3rd time I was able to overhear someone talking with alot of background noise, and chimed in the convo. Usually I have to have people repeat themselves often when they are speaking directly to me. I did 12 years of band, so my hearing is meh.

kudisbetta

Awards
156 pounds 18% BF and on IGF?? Are you using it to heal an injury?

You do realize that you have no idea what you are doing? No more for you after you are done with this course. You can easily gain mass or lose weight without doing anything, so all results will be diluted anyways.

go AAS next time.. and like after you gain 15 pounds of lean mass, which will take a year of Natual hardwork

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aye, Im not unhappy I need a lower BF%. I got ahold of some maltro/dextro and will pop 100g pwo with my protein shake. Updates for Wed and yesterday tomorrow when I get more time

a quick edit: one thing unrelated to metabolism and weight training, unknown if this is coincidental, but my hearing has improved. I didn't notice it until yesterday, when it was probably the 3rd time I was able to overhear someone talking with alot of background noise, and chimed in the convo. Usually I have to have people repeat themselves often when they are speaking directly to me. I did 12 years of band, so my hearing is meh.
100g maltro/dextro is overkill at your height/weight/BF.

I would take around 30g if you had to, then have another 30-50g of proper low-GI carbs like sweet potato or oats about an hour later.

Anomaly2181

Awards
156 pounds 18% BF and on IGF?? Are you using it to heal an injury?

You do realize that you have no idea what you are doing? No more for you after you are done with this course. You can easily gain mass or lose weight without doing anything, so all results will be diluted anyways.

go AAS next time.. and like after you gain 15 pounds of lean mass, which will take a year of Natual hardwork
Kind a sterotype or or an uninformed thing to say imo. I won't go into much detail, but I went from 118 to 168 naturally @12 bf over the years. Had a surgury etc since then. Anyhow, I read on igf-1 for near 2 years before I decided to try it. So I actaully do consider myself pretty informed. Im using it as a recomp, and as a way to expedite myself back where I used to be. I stated in my first post why I didn't start directly with AAS, however they aren't out of the question for the future.

<<Update on everything later, just need to copy paste it from word>>

Anomaly2181

Awards
100g maltro/dextro is overkill at your height/weight/BF.

I would take around 30g if you had to, then have another 30-50g of proper low-GI carbs like sweet potato or oats about an hour later.
Okay nice recomendation, I have been taking in the low GI carbs already post workout. I was thinking of adding the maltro/dextro based off losing 2.2 lbs, since the IGF-1 is a pretty robust GDU, I figured the spike in insulen would push more with minimal if any fat gain.

I will start low with 25g, since thats one scoop and see how it goes this next week.

Anomaly2181

Awards
Weight 154 lbs bf down to 16.2%

Day 7(Wed) Oct 7 (30mcg)
Chest/Tri and Delts, pinned chest this time since I did Delts last week. Weight is down a tad, but strength is still increasing, and so is muscle fullness. Before the igf-1 stuck at the same weight each week for the most part. The increase is marginal, but a step in the right way. Sleep is still killing me, I need a lot now.

Day 8(Fri) Oct 9 (30mcg)
Changed my leg routine entirely, had nice jello legs today. Pinned calfs today. Also followed with 100g of some flavored maltro/dextro, along side 50g of protein. Appetite has plateued for now, but it is much higher than before introducing the igf-1.

Im going to do 25g as opposed to the 100g from now on upon Jake's reccomendation, and will increase it if needed.

<<Edit>> My purpose in the log is for myself to gauge progress and make appropriate adjustments. Keep in mind I am keeping it in Microsoft Word, and just copy pasting here for everyone's benefit since there doesn't seem to be a Solo IGF-1 run. I am open to any suggestions given they aren't unjustly hyper critical.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Okay nice recomendation, I have been taking in the low GI carbs already post workout. I was thinking of adding the maltro/dextro based off losing 2.2 lbs, since the IGF-1 is a pretty robust GDU, I figured the spike in insulen would push more with minimal if any fat gain.
I will start low with 25g, since thats one scoop and see how it goes this next week.
This is correct. I would dose min 60g.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
this will be interesting. i have found that even eating a good amount of carbs i still don't put on fat and i also get a MUCH better effect if i inject VERY soon after working out, like <5 minutes from last set. it is a noticeable difference vs. waiting even 10 minutes from last set. I also find it works better when i do morning workouts since i get to eat all day and the IGF just shuttles it into my muscles.

thanks for the log!

Anomaly2181

Awards
Day 9 (Wed) Oct 14 (15mcg)
Had a very solid chest/shoulder/tri day today. Had to take Monday off due to work, so I did Monday’s workout today. Post workout when pinning, my second syringe needle bent sideways when I was drawing the nacl into the igf-1. I straightened it out, but the needle was breeched and the liquid wasn’t coming out the tip. Anyway, did half my normal dose today.

Quasi workout Day Oct 15
I alternated sets of jump roping for a minute and box jumps for 10 minutes. Proceeded with 10 mins on the stairclimber, and finished with 30 mins of easy cardio on the elliptical.

Day 10(Fri) Oct 16 (30mcg)
Hammer legs today, re-implemented some fundamental exercises I had to lay off for awhile due to my back. Endurance is up considerably, my strength held steady this week, but increased reps. Next week I will increase weight to compensate. I am glad I aspirate, I pinned calves and drew blood on both. Moved to quads, and pinned there instead.

I don’t like to weigh myself but once a week under the same conditions, but I did so anyway out of curiosity. Weight is hedging back up and bf is still dropping some. Subtracting out the 80mcg I ran my first day, I have enough to run this for 10 weeks at 30mcg 3 times a week. Contemplating running it for the duration.

I slept for 10 hours last night since I am off work today, I slept until I woke up natrally.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
hows it going man? got any before and after pics?

HappyHermit

Awards
Hello Anomaly,

I'll be following your post with great curiousity. I just did my first Long R3 IGF-1 cycle about two months ago but I screwed up and reconstituted it in the sodium chloride that was sent by the company I ordered from, instead of acetic acid. Yea, I know; I'm a dumbass. Although I'm sure that the IGF-1 became unstable pretty quickly within the first two weeks I still felt some effects, one effect was a light headed feeling just like you experianced. I found that drinking some whey protien and grape juice eliminated that light headed feeling very quickly. I think I became light headed because IGF-1 shares some of the same blood sugar lowering effects that insulin has. After a while I didn't get light headed after injections, I don't know if that is because I developed a tolerance or because my IGF-1 had degraded in the sodium chloride.

Are you still getting light headed now that you have been using the IGF-1 for a while?

I wish you well on your IGF-1 cycle and thanks for the log!

By the way, for anyone who is curious about IGF-1 you may want to check out this thread if you haven't already. Grunt started it (I see that Grunt has already been mentioned in this thread) and it contains some excellent information and insightful opinions. > "My take on IGF-1" sorry I couldn't post the link, just run a search.

Anomaly2181

Awards
Day 11 (Sun) Oct 18 (30mcg)
Back and bi day, endurance is up, more repetitions per set, so I will be increasing weight a bit next week. My appetite has surged, I am having a hard time not eating all the time. When I eat, if I were to completely satiate my hunger, it would be about 3x as much food as I need to be eating. So I am hungry within an hour of the last time I ate, given I have a certain amount of food I have partitioned out, which is no longer keeping me full. I am having trouble ignoring the hunger even now.

Day 12 (Wed) Oct 21 (30mcg)
Leg day today, overall very nice feeling + jello legs at the end. On my 4th set of dead lifts, I started getting what I guess are back pumps. I have never had them, so I’m not positive that’s what they were, but I had to stop mid set. I have forced myself to eat maintenance calories today; I’m augmenting meals with more vegetables. I like raw tomatoes, and they get rid of the hunger pang. Finishing off the night with some cottage cheese + tuna and a tomato =)

Anomaly2181

Awards
hows it going man? got any before and after pics?
Well I do have before pics, I took a couple for my own sake. But tbh, Im kinda ashamed lol. Im not done! So no, no afters yet. A few people have noticed a difference, and asked if I put on muscle weight recently. I inform them I weigh the same. The difference to me looks marginal atm, at the end of the run, I hope to look much different though.

Anomaly2181

Awards
Hello Anomaly,

I'll be following your post with great curiousity. I just did my first Long R3 IGF-1 cycle about two months ago but I screwed up and reconstituted it in the sodium chloride that was sent by the company I ordered from, instead of acetic acid. Yea, I know; I'm a dumbass. Although I'm sure that the IGF-1 became unstable pretty quickly within the first two weeks I still felt some effects, one effect was a light headed feeling just like you experianced. I found that drinking some whey protien and grape juice eliminated that light headed feeling very quickly. I think I became light headed because IGF-1 shares some of the same blood sugar lowering effects that insulin has. After a while I didn't get light headed after injections, I don't know if that is because I developed a tolerance or because my IGF-1 had degraded in the sodium chloride.

Are you still getting light headed now that you have been using the IGF-1 for a while?

I wish you well on your IGF-1 cycle and thanks for the log!

By the way, for anyone who is curious about IGF-1 you may want to check out this thread if you haven't already. Grunt started it (I see that Grunt has already been mentioned in this thread) and it contains some excellent information and insightful opinions. > "My take on IGF-1" sorry I couldn't post the link, just run a search.
I was only light headed the first few times I injected, due to the reason you stated. I started intaking some fast acting carbs, 25g maltro/dextro in addition to my protein shake.

Grunt's thread is very good, I read through all his posts in it many times along with several other sources when I was originally making my decisions on igf-1.

Anomaly2181

Awards
Quasi Workout Day Oct 22
Did 40 mins of cardio, Im recomping quickly. I would say, if I were to estimate the immediate effects, my results are about 3x as fast as normal. Sounds like a lot, but in terms of AAS, were you can put on 20 lbs in 4 weeks around 10-12x a normal rate, 3x is nice and moderate. In 3.5 months I dropped 4% bf and put on 6 lbs scale weight naturally. 4 weeks on this stuff, I have stayed the same scale weight but dropped 2.5% bf.

Day 13 (Fri) Oct 23 (40mcg)
Chest/tri/shoulders today, I increased weight this week and maintained reps. Someone I know saw me in the locker room, and asked how much weight I gained this month, and told them none to their surprise. I am bigger all over. I dosed a little bit higher today. I ordered new syringes online, since the Walgreens was giving me a hard time every time I tried to buy slin syringes. Same 50 unit syringes, but holy crap the needle is ½” now. I was actually scared to poke myself today. While working out today, my middle right knuckle is sore/stiff. No other knuckles or joints effected other than that one.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Quasi Workout Day Oct 22
Did 40 mins of cardio, Im recomping quickly. I would say, if I were to estimate the immediate effects, my results are about 3x as fast as normal. Sounds like a lot, but in terms of AAS, were you can put on 20 lbs in 4 weeks around 10-12x a normal rate, 3x is nice and moderate. In 3.5 months I dropped 4% bf and put on 6 lbs scale weight naturally. 4 weeks on this stuff, I have stayed the same scale weight but dropped 2.5% bf.

Day 13 (Fri) Oct 23 (40mcg)
Chest/tri/shoulders today, I increased weight this week and maintained reps. Someone I know saw me in the locker room, and asked how much weight I gained this month, and told them none to their surprise. I am bigger all over. I dosed a little bit higher today. I ordered new syringes online, since the Walgreens was giving me a hard time every time I tried to buy slin syringes. Same 50 unit syringes, but holy crap the needle is ½” now. I was actually scared to poke myself today. While working out today, my middle right knuckle is sore/stiff. No other knuckles or joints effected other than that one.
Damn I must be on the wrong juice! Let's see, 20 lbs a month....Id be over 460 in a year!:cool3:

If you up your cals and carbs a bit, i think you will gain more and still not add any bf.

Anomaly2181

Awards
I had planned on doing Cardio today, but without proper rest the night before, I felt zonked. Going to bed early tonight, so I can have a good workout tomorrow.

HappyHermit

Awards
Thanks for the reply Anomaly

my results are about 3x as fast as normal. Sounds like a lot, but in terms of AAS, were you can put on 20 lbs in 4 weeks around 10-12x a normal rate, 3x is nice and moderate.

The gains from IGF-1 may seem moderate in comparison to AAS in the short term but consider that IGF-1 causes hyperplasia (creation of new muscle cells) while AAS only causes hypertrophy (growth of existing muscle cells). The gains in lean body weight should continue long after the use of IGF-1 is discontinued because you have created new muscle cells that will take a while to mature and grow. I read about a study on rats that were either injected with IGF-1 or subjected to resistance training. The rats that were injected with IGF-1 and the resistance trained rats gained similar amounts of muscle mass but when the the IGF-1 administration and the resistance training was discontinued the resistance trained rats quickly lost the the muscle mass that they had gained while the rats that were injected with IGF-1 didn't lose any muscle mass at all. This study shows that not only is IGF-1 a potent anabolic substance but it also has effects that continue to manifest long after its use is discontinued.

Another thing to consider when comparing the results of IGF-1 with AAS is that if the AAS being used aromatizes much of the weight you gain from it is probably water weight. In terms of strength gains androgens have a strong effect on the nervous system that increases certain neuro-transmitters which increases muscle recruitment, also androgens increase aggression which makes you crave some heavy weight to lift. These specific effects of AAS are all temporary. IGF-1 doesn't have any of these effects so strength gains may not be very noticeable. In contrast, IGF-1 may permantly increase your genetic potential to gain muscle mass.

I imagine that you already learned all of this through your research but I thought that I would mention these facts so as to join the conversation comparing the results of AAS versus IGF-1. I also wrote this hoping to get you more excited about your results from the IGF-1. Either way, isn't it great to use an anabolic substance that doesn't make your balls shink?!

Anomaly2181

Awards
Either way, isn't it great to use an anabolic substance that doesn't make your balls shink?!
Lol, yes. I've never done AAS, but yes I am happy to have my balls in full working order. I am happy with my results, and I was giving a quasi scientific comparison based off my normal gain rate at the gym for those interested in what IGF-1 can do by itself.

I will have an update this weekend. I haven't had a day off since tues the 20th.

Stat update as of today though: 155 lbs and 15% bf. For those just tuning in I started at 156 lbs and 18% bf back sept the 26th. I am doing 1/4 the cardio I was before I started the IGF-1, due to having to pin immediatly post workout, and still dropping fat.

Decided to do the math:
In 36 Days.....

Start:
127 lb lbm
28.4 fat

Current:
131.75 lbm
23.25 fat

Very nice recomp material, just as others have claimed.

HappyHermit

Awards

Decided to do the math:
In 36 Days.....

Start:
127 lb lbm
28.4 fat

Current:
131.75 lbm
23.25 fat
Congratulations!!! Almost 4lbs gain in lean body mass in 5 weeks while losing fat at the same time is excellent progress!!! These results are especially impressive considering how difficult it is (at least for myself) to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

I just ordered some long R3 IGF-1 tonight and I can't wait to start using it in a few days.:cheers:

HappyHermit

Awards
I've never done AAS, but yes I am happy to have my balls in full working order.
I have never actually used prescription/black market AAS either, athough I have tried a number of different prohormone/legal dietary supplement steriod
products in the past and currently have been using boldione, 1AD, estra-diene-dione, h-drol, superdrol, and epistane (not all at the same time:knockedout: , I'm not quite that crazy) for a little more than a month. I have experianced a little testicular atrophy during this cycle as well as during past cycles. My balls always regain their usual size pretty quickly during post-cycle therapy.

Even though I have had great results using these supplements/drugs and have not suffered any long term side effects (as far as I know anyways) I would not recommend using these substances, especially the methylated ones, to a young person who is making progress naturally or is using something safer like IGF-1. I suspect that in terms of risk versus benefit IGF-1 is far superior to AAS. I believe that non-androgenic performance enhancing drugs such as IGF-1, mechano-growth factor, growth hormone, selective androgen receptor modulators, and gene doping protocols will be the preferred method of the future athlete/fitness enthusiast to enhance their training and performance. The method you are using now is the way of the future; one small step for Anomaly, one giant leap for mankind. I think that it is awesome that people like yourself are educated enough and brave enough to try a substance as new and advanced as IGF-1 without first using the performance enhancing drugs that have been around for decades.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
I have never actually used prescription/black market AAS either, athough I have tried a number of different prohormone/legal dietary supplement steriod
products in the past and currently have been using boldione, 1AD, estra-diene-dione, h-drol, superdrol, and epistane (not all at the same time:knockedout: , I'm not quite that crazy) for a little more than a month. I have experianced a little testicular atrophy during this cycle as well as during past cycles. My balls always regain their usual size pretty quickly during post-cycle therapy.

Even though I have had great results using these supplements/drugs and have not suffered any long term side effects (as far as I know anyways) I would not recommend using these substances, especially the methylated ones, to a young person who is making progress naturally or is using something safer like IGF-1. I suspect that in terms of risk versus benefit IGF-1 is far superior to AAS. I believe that non-androgenic performance enhancing drugs such as IGF-1, mechano-growth factor, growth hormone, selective androgen receptor modulators, and gene doping protocols will be the preferred method of the future athlete/fitness enthusiast to enhance their training and performance. The method you are using now is the way of the future; one small step for Anomaly, one giant leap for mankind. I think that it is awesome that people like yourself are educated enough and brave enough to try a substance as new and advanced as IGF-1 without first using the performance enhancing drugs that have been around for decades.
:wtf1:

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Lol, yes. I've never done AAS, but yes I am happy to have my balls in full working order. I am happy with my results, and I was giving a quasi scientific comparison based off my normal gain rate at the gym for those interested in what IGF-1 can do by itself.

I will have an update this weekend. I haven't had a day off since tues the 20th.

Stat update as of today though: 155 lbs and 15% bf. For those just tuning in I started at 156 lbs and 18% bf back sept the 26th. I am doing 1/4 the cardio I was before I started the IGF-1, due to having to pin immediatly post workout, and still dropping fat.

Decided to do the math:
In 36 Days.....

Start:
127 lb lbm
28.4 fat

Current:
131.75 lbm
23.25 fat

Very nice recomp material, just as others have claimed.
Nice job..

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
don't be ashamed bro, this board is anonymous, nobody is going to talk $hit anyway. IGF Is great stuff and very interesting, if you're anything like me you'll find the mirror to really show the gains and not the scale, gains are slow and steady but you can KEEP them. thanks for the log!

HappyHermit

Awards
Please elaborate on what part of that statement you disagreed with. Do you really think that methylated hormones are safer than IGF-1, or was " one small step for Anomaly, one giant leap for mankind"(pretty cheesy I know, but I thought it was funny and metaphorically accurate) the statement that made you say WTF?:thinking:

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Sorry I was just feeling cranky at the time. There were several things I took exception to, but NBD.

HappyHermit

Awards
Sorry I was just feeling cranky at the time. There were several things I took exception to, but NBD.
I wasn't seeking an apology, nor do I feel that I deserve one. What I was hoping for was an interesting discussion about the future of performance enhancing drugs. Even if the things that you took exception to are no big deal I would still like to hear your opinions on the subject. Don't you think that it is intriguing that Anomaly chose to go the IGF-1 route when there are still a few somewhat effective OTC legal AAS dietary supplements on the market?

HappyHermit

Awards
great Great GREAT GREAT thread that should be required reading before anyone does peptides, wish I had found this before I did

professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/37381-dats-cjc-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides-7.html#post453777

thanks whoever posted this!
I checked out this thread and all I can say is WOW!!!!! This this thread is like an online interactive textbook/medical journal. :01::cool3:

Anomaly2181

Awards
Day 14 (Sun) Oct 25 No Dose
Did back and bi again along with abs, but did high volume, touched off with 30 mins of cardio. Ended with a nice pump, and pretty vascular.

Day 15 (Tues) Oct 27th (40mcg)
Legs and Abs, appetite under control again. The hunger is very bearable, but it does take a touch of will power to keep it in control. Weight is about the same, but more visible lines in muscles. I know fat comes off in the reverse order it was put on like an algebraic equation. I had my bf measured, and most of the change came from the pinch on my back, it was down 5mm. Arms can’t be much leaner, 3mm bi and 7mm tri. The last place it is coming off is going to be my abs.

Day 16 (Wed) Oct 28th No Dose
Chest/tri, separating out shoulders for tomorrow. Super lethargic is not fun.

Day 17 (Thurs) Oct 29th (40mcg)
10 hours sleep and I’m good to go. Worked out with a friend, we did a full body work out. Deads, bench, dips, pull-ups and a touch of abs. Finished with 20 mins on a bike for some cardio.

Day 18 (Fri) Oct 30th No dose
Tired as ever today on 8 hours sleep. Got my day of shoulders in. Finished with abs and cardio.

Day 19 (Sun) Nov 1st (40mcg, dosed about 2 hours post workout rather than 5 mins after)
Back and bi’s, finished with 15 mins of cardio. Body is looking borderline good to me now. I have a little under a month worth of the IGF-1 left.

Day 20 (Mon) Nov 2nd No Dose
Did legs, simple workout. Deads, leg press, leg and reverse leg curls, and 15 mins of cardio. Ate lightly, finishing tonight with half a tub of cottage cheese a packet of tuna and a tomato.

Day 21 (Tues) Nov 3rd (30mcg)
Chest/Tris/Abs, pinned 6.5 hours post workout in chest. Had to wait until I got home from a long day. As of the last week, my pinnings are a considerable time after my workout, so we shall see if I still see any benefit.

Anomaly2181

Awards
Nov 4th (Wed) no dose

Did back and bi's tonight, was not a good workout. on my bent over rows, one of my lumbar started pinching badly, to the point where the muscle around that area is in a permanent flex to keep the vertabrae in place. had to stop early.

It is my fault for not doing my before bedtime back and hamstring stretches. I have a very bad back, and adopted these to keep it in check. Last 2 weeks, I haven't done them.

I have the next couple of days off from work, and will use them to rest and recoup, so I can get back on it Saturday.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I always feel like I need more sleep when on IGF, perhaps interfering with GH release? not sure. I also find it stops having much affect after 6 weeks.

great log though, thanks, would be great to see some pics, I think if you had before and after pics you'd be surprised. take care of the back bro!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I also find it interesting that he decided to use IGF instead of some mild oral like Hdrol or Epi. It's SOOOO nice to not have to deal with PCT though and IGF is pretty easy to use if you just pin 40-60mcg within an hour of lifting. pretty hard to hurt yourself etc.

Anomaly2181

Awards
I also find it stops having much affect after 6 weeks.
Well I have been dosing 3x a week at pretty low dose, so it will take about 8 weeks to use up 1mg of the IGF-1, hopefully it continues to work.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yea, just pay attention to your body, if it stops making you hungry or any effect no reason to keep going.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd!!! Very informative, thanks!

Anomaly2181

Awards
Alright Im done. No weekly updates recently, things were running about the same. Final few weeks I ate alot more, close to 3k a day rather than maintance. I put back on some fat, so not thrilled on that, but overall Im happy with the results. Looking at the stats from 3 weeks ago, 2500 cals looks like a better choice than the 3k since I put on equal fat and muscle these last few.

Final Stats:
161 lbs
BF%: 16.5

134.43 lbm
26.57 lbs of fat

Starting Stats again were:
155.4lbs
BF%: 18.4

127 lb lbm
28.4 fat

:edit Delta for a 2 month run:
-1.83 fat
+7.43 lbm

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
:edit Delta for a 2 month run:
-1.83 fat
+7.43 lbm
looks like a HUGE success to me. u should be proud of those results...especially just running IGF solo at a maintenance level diet