HGH and height increase at 18

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.31%

HGH and height increase at 18

Im 18, will HGH make me any taller? I heard that it will. Is this fact or fiction?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

Its said that it can at any age really, but more so in an 18 yr old because hes in the stage.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

HGH has the capability to make EVERY part of you grow, and should be approached with extreme caution.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.94%

Depends on weather your epiphyseal plates in your long bones have matured or not. HGH makes you grow taller buy generating more cartilage in the epiphyseal plates (on the ends of your bones). Sex hormones (estrogen for the most part) will cause edochondrol ossification, whereby cartilage is replaced by bone. This is, by the way, one of the problems with taking steroid when you are not fully matured, you will stunt your growth. The two hormones are basically racing each other, one laying down the cartilage and increase the length of the long bones (femur, humurus, etc..). While the sex hormones are converting to bone. Once the plates are fully covered over with bone, HGH will not increase the length of the bone but will increase the diameter of the bone. This happens on occasion to people who produce too much and it is a condition called acromegaly, basically they look like cavemen. There are tooo many variables to give you a straight answer, if you want to make sure you are getting enough natural hGH, just make sure you get plenty of rest.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Depends on weather your epiphyseal plates in your long bones have matured or not. HGH makes you grow taller buy generating more cartilage in the epiphyseal plates (on the ends of your bones). Sex hormones (estrogen for the most part) will cause edochondrol ossification, whereby cartilage is replaced by bone. This is, by the way, one of the problems with taking steroid when you are not fully matured, you will stunt your growth. The two hormones are basically racing each other, one laying down the cartilage and increase the length of the long bones (femur, humurus, etc..). While the sex hormones are converting to bone. Once the plates are fully covered over with bone, HGH will not increase the length of the bone but will increase the diameter of the bone. This happens on occasion to people who produce too much and it is a condition called acromegaly, basically they look like cavemen. There are tooo many variables to give you a straight answer, if you want to make sure you are getting enough natural hGH, just make sure you get plenty of rest.
    Great post!!!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.31%

Thanx y'all for the info.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

I remember watching a documentory about an adolecent who was given HGH to make him grow taller. The boy did not have a hormone imbalance, he was just small for his age. It was stated that HGH would not make him any taller than his natural genetics dictated. With HGH, he would just reach his potential sooner.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

On the other hand:
    The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2003 approved a new use for Humatrope, a biosynthesized brand of human Growth hormone, for the long-term treatment of children with idiopathic (of unknown origin) short stature, also called non-Growth hormone deficient short stature. "Short stature" has been defined by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and the Growth hormone Research Society as height more than 2 standard deviations (SD) below the mean for age and sex. This corresponds to the shortest 2.3% of children. This new indication restricts therapy to children who are even shorter, specifically more than 2.25 SD below the mean for age and sex, or the shortest 1.2% of children. For example, for 10-year old boys and girls, this would correspond to heights of less than 4' 1" inch. This would further correspond to heights of less than 5' 3" and 4' 11" in adult men and women, respectively. In clinical studies, the drug added several inches to the children's eventual height.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  50 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

whats the best hgh or where can i find the hgh for height increase because im 5ft4 n i wanna b around 5ft6-8
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Quote Originally Posted by hari View Post
    whats the best hgh or where can i find the hgh for height increase because im 5ft4 n i wanna b around 5ft6-8
    How old are you?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  50 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Quote Originally Posted by GTmauf View Post
    How old are you?
    hi i am 20
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Quote Originally Posted by hari View Post
    hi i am 20
    Hey, unfortunately at that age HGH will basically do nothing for your height. As much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I'm afraid you're as tall as you'll ever be
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Guys. Im only 17, but im still at 5'6 whilst my mates are all hitting the 6'ft barrier. HGH seems to be pretty much the only permanent solution. Ive done some research and apparently the molecules are too big for the body to absorb from pills/capsules etc but the injections are overly expensive. Any help?!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.82%

AS long as your are not done growing naturally hgh may help you grow taller. People with pituitary tumors who are pumping out tons more hgh than normal grow to be giants, even throughout their life past 21 if they dont have surgery. Go see your doctor. Also, estrogen causes growth plates in your bones to fuse and you stop growing, i think going on antiestrogens may influence how tall you will grow. Of course i'm not a doctor, thats just what Ive heard, so make an apt to get a professional opinion.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    Im 18, will HGH make me any taller? I heard that it will. Is this fact or fiction?
    Yes it will make you taller and stronger.
    The unfortunate thing is, to get any hgh that works, you will be dropping about 1500 (yes, fifteen hundred...one thousand, five hundred) dollars a month.
    Anything less than a grand is likely not even hgh.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.1%

I took GH when I was 19.. I knew I would eventually be using aas therefore did not want to seal epi. plates before reaching full height. I grew approx 2 inches (5'7 to 5'9) in around 3 months.
    Furthermore, it was costly at the time, however, this was more to my lack of knowledge of what gear actually costs. Im currently using blue tops, getting great results, and paying substantially less than a grand per kit.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  153 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.88%

If only GH could make me taller =(
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

Hi im 17 and i need grow too. Suplements can help us?? -I think use antiestrogen, IGF and GH boost. -This are the suplements can i buy in my country, whos you recommend me?: . -AnimalPM of Universal -Secretagogue one of MHP -Secretagogue gold of MHP -HexaGHen of Musclemeds -Humanofort of Labrada -Hemogex of Revolutions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . -Genf20,Symbiotropin,GHR1000,Cl oud9...ect This last suplements are homeopatic-sublingual HGH, are very famous on internet, but i think are a fake. -Any recomendation about this? -Who i buy? HELP THANKS
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dont buy any of those they will not make you grow like actual hgh

and i dont think you should use hgh at your age

no its not anabolic steroids but still i dont think its a good idea
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

Thanks for your opinion! -But y need to try something, and i only can buy that suplements.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

its good idea use an antiestrogen suplement to stop the close of grow plates??
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

As I know usually height growth stops after a certain age. Women usually stop growing after the age of 21 while for men it is 25. However, these calculations can be turned around through certain physical activities, exercises, right diet, and other things, which are important for human body’s growth.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

I'm 23 years old and grew maybe an inch since 18. I started puberty late so I might still have an opening to grow.

Me: 5'6
    Dad: 5'9
    Mom: 5'5

Feet size: 8.5-9
    Arm length: same length as someone 6'4

I wanna hear from people that grew after 21 yo.
    hp://growingtallerstretches.com/
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.96%

Quote Originally Posted by RonLara View Post
    I'm 23 years old and grew maybe an inch since 18. I started puberty late so I might still have an opening to grow.

Me: 5'6
    Dad: 5'9
    Mom: 5'5

Feet size: 8.5-9
    Arm length: same length as someone 6'4

I wanna hear from people that grew after 21 yo.
    hp://growingtallerstretches.com/
    Grew an inch and a shoe size b/w 24 and 25. Men aren't considered at full growth until around 25. Not all continue to grow that late but for some reason beyond me, I hit a last spurt b/w 24 and 25. Theres hope for ya. If it doesnt happen its not the end of the world.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Quote Originally Posted by spearfisher View Post
    Grew an inch and a shoe size b/w 24 and 25. Men aren't considered at full growth until around 25. Not all continue to grow that late but for some reason beyond me, I hit a last spurt b/w 24 and 25. Theres hope for ya. If it doesnt happen its not the end of the world.
    I grew around 6 centimeters the in the last 2 and a half years. Maybe my spine got straighter though I do have some scoliosis. I'm hoping in the next few months I'm about to get my spine straighter with exercise and grow anouther 1-2 centimeters so I can be 1.83 meters(Even 6 foot).
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.8%

If HGH could potentially increase the height of someone with open growth plates could peptides do the same?

Im 18 and im pretty sure my growth plates are still open because i've gained some height recently(not alot though) I was wondering if it was possible for me to gain another inch or two with peptide or HGH use.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.53%

You're best bet is to have children with a very tall woman so your kids can at least be tall. You're genetics are what you're stuck with. Try an inversion table and cross your fingers haha.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

will hgh make my **** bigger?...joking..kind of.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.53%

I read somewhere that if you put DHT cream on it when you first hit puberty it will make it bigger. Though I personally doubt that to be true.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    will hgh make my **** bigger?...joking..kind of.
    Androgens might, if you have a micro-penis.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.53%

Smaller women would make it [look] bigger lol

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Hey Guys, Im just looking for some insight. Im 16, and I'm 5'9 almost 5'10. My moms side of the family are all short ( I'm taller then them all ), but my dads side are really tall. The heights range from 6'( my dad ), to his 2 brothers ( 6'4, and 6'8 ) and my grandpa is 6'2. I play football, and im a stockier guy ( i weigh about 240 pounds ) But I'm just wondering what i can expect my height to be once im about done growing. Im really worried that i wont grow too much anymore.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

wouldn't CJC-1295 help in the sense of height. The hgh bleed being compared to acromegaly and all
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.86%

If you want to grow taller, your best best would be this stack -
    Hexarelin 50mcg x morning (potent pi3k activator = bone growth after epiphyseal have become inactive, if theyre inactive use the SAM-e,MSM and Chon, to re-activate them via DNA Methylation, if your growth plates are still active then you will grow VERY tall with HEX)
    GHRP-2 50mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
    CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) 100mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
    SAM-e (For the DNA methylation and cell proliferation on the ephisyeal plates)
    MSM & chondroitin (DNA methylation again ^^)
    Huperzine A (somatostatin inhibitor)
    Generate and IGH1 - LG Sciences (mild pi3k activator only use 1 bottle of each they max out after 1 bottle you wont gain anything after 1 bottle of each)
    Niacin 500mg - pre bed
    Melatonin 3mg - pre bed
    Multi
    Test Drive or another test booster/estro reducer
    And ofcourse good eating, sleep, protein, hanging on the monkey bars, and basketball or other LJSL type exercises, and avoid milk/dairy/sodas/junk food/white sugar/teas/coffees if you can,and it will greatly increase your height.

That stack can make you 1-2 inches in a month, by working through IGF-1 and the pi3k activator, HEX is a really potent pi3k activator so it only needs to be used in the morning @ 50mcg, since it also increases cortisol, prolactin and desensitization, so its best if used once daily @ 50mcg.

I know this is a BBing forum but you'll also need to reduce your lifting to 1 or 2 times a week, since the IGF-1 will go into healing your muscles instead of giving you the longitude bone growth that you want, and cut ejaculation down to, just to 2 times a week.

There are 2 more compounds, that can make you grow taller, but none of us are able to access it unless your an MD or a Biochemist or someone whos really deep down the rabbit hole in the medical industry, im a Programmer so i obviously cannot get these compounds, but if you can, they are " Methylprotodioscin" and "Dimethylicaritin" if you use those 2 compounds you wont need to use the above stack i mentioned earlier.

P.S
    I'm not the "maker" of this info, im short for my height aswell, and did a lot of searching on the internet, reading pubmed, datbtrues articles, russianstars experiences and all these other guys who have posted info in relation to the GHRP compounds.
    A lot of this info tho, comes from a guy called "xcrunner" who is a Biochemist who came to the growtallforums and shared this info with us, he was 5'5 but now stands at 6'2 (a lot of people critisized him, but he was redeemed by the medical journals backing up his evidence and claims), he recently left the forums tho, but he has taught us a lot, and we remember everything that hes shared, so hopefully, this could help you guys out aswell .
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.86%

And another thing i forget to mention.
    Make sure you take a Multi,Iodine,Melatonin and Niacin,Potassium tablet after showering/brushing teeth.
    Since fluoride is counter productive to longitude bone growth, growth hormone,igf-1 and overall intelligence, if you can take them after showering/brushing teeth, it will get most of the fluoride in your body out of it and get the fluoride out of your pineal gland aswell.
    Milk/dairy is also bad for the body, since when you consume milk it makes your bones secrete the calcium currently stored in your bones to counter-act against milk, since mammals arent meant to drink milk once weened.

Pi3k and bone growth -
    I can't post links but go to google and type in "Pi3k pathway and bone growth"

One thing xcrunner told us, was that the growth plates never actually seal, but become "inactive" and to "re-active" them, you can take MSM & chondroitin and SAM-e to reactive them.

Go to google and type in "MSM chondroitin chondrocytes pubmed" for some studies.

HEX will make you taller even tho your plates are inactive, but it will make you taller quicker if theyre active.

Add GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 (no DAC) for the main GH and IGF-1 production, it will also make you smarter because of neurogenesis aswell :P, kill 2 birds with 1 stone huh.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Quote Originally Posted by PhenomHCL View Post
    And another thing i forget to mention.
    Make sure you take a Multi,Iodine,Melatonin and Niacin,Potassium tablet after showering/brushing teeth.
    Since fluoride is counter productive to longitude bone growth, growth hormone,igf-1 and overall intelligence, if you can take them after showering/brushing teeth, it will get most of the fluoride in your body out of it and get the fluoride out of your pineal gland aswell.
    Milk/dairy is also bad for the body, since when you consume milk it makes your bones secrete the calcium currently stored in your bones to counter-act against milk, since mammals arent meant to drink milk once weened.

Pi3k and bone growth -
    I can't post links but go to google and type in "Pi3k pathway and bone growth"

One thing xcrunner told us, was that the growth plates never actually seal, but become "inactive" and to "re-active" them, you can take MSM & chondroitin and SAM-e to reactive them.

Go to google and type in "MSM chondroitin chondrocytes pubmed" for some studies.

HEX will make you taller even tho your plates are inactive, but it will make you taller quicker if theyre active.

Add GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 (no DAC) for the main GH and IGF-1 production, it will also make you smarter because of neurogenesis aswell :P, kill 2 birds with 1 stone huh.
    Then how come you're 5' 5"? I'm sorry I'd like to believe there is a way to get taller, but I have seen no prove with any of these get taller routines. All I can hope for is to gain an inch through spinal straightening now that I am wearing shoes with flat feet support. So why don't you try this technique and let us know the results. I'd seriously like to see some kind of technique work with proof.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.86%

Then how come you're 5' 5"? I'm sorry I'd like to believe there is a way to get taller, but I have seen no prove with any of these get taller routines. All I can hope for is to gain an inch through spinal straightening now that I am wearing shoes with flat feet support. So why don't you try this technique and let us know the results. I'd seriously like to see some kind of technique work with proof.

Well i would have tried this out earlier, but seeing as how i live in Australia (the worst place ever ) whenever i order peptides it gets taken at customs.

I however found another place, that has a lab in australia, but they're currently out of stock for the next 2 weeks.
    So in 2 weeks, i'll order and then finally be able to test it out, i'll log it when i do.

P.S -
    I used to actually be 5'2 in September of last year, but using Generate and IGH-1 got me up to 5'5 by November, i've ordered more Generate and IGH-1 since then (about 5 bottles more), and i havent grown using those extra bottles, xcrunner said so aswell, Generate and IGH-1 help only once.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Well i would have tried this out earlier, but seeing as how i live in Australia (the worst place ever ) whenever i order peptides it gets taken at customs.

I however found another place, that has a lab in australia, but they're currently out of stock for the next 2 weeks.
    So in 2 weeks, i'll order and then finally be able to test it out, i'll log it when i do.

P.S -
    I used to actually be 5'2 in September of last year, but using Generate and IGH-1 got me up to 5'5 by November, i've ordered more Generate and IGH-1 since then (about 5 bottles more), and i havent grown using those extra bottles, xcrunner said so aswell, Generate and IGH-1 help only once.
    How old are you? I'll be 23. Also how much is this stuff anyway? I'm glad I don't live in Australia.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.86%

How old are you? I'll be 23. Also how much is this stuff anyway? I'm glad I don't live in Australia.

Lol, yeah im trying to go on a study abroad thing for next year at college, Australia is a pretty awful place to live.
    I'd like to be 6'1 with some leet muscles when i do tho.

Im 18, turning 19 in Aug.

For -
    Hexarelin 10mg (5 x 2mg bottles)
    GHRP-2 10mg (2 x 5mg bottles)
    CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) (5 x 2mg bottles)
    Bacteriostatic Water (2 x 30ml)
    Insulin Needles (10 pack x 12)

From the source it is $306.55 USD.

And then add in the other supps like fluoride blockers, cortisol and PRL blockers and some creatine etc from Nutraplanet + shipping, thats another $200-250
    So about $550 all up.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Lol, yeah im trying to go on a study abroad thing for next year at college, Australia is a pretty awful place to live.
    I'd like to be 6'1 with some leet muscles when i do tho.

Im 18, turning 19 in Aug.

For -
    Hexarelin 10mg (5 x 2mg bottles)
    GHRP-2 10mg (2 x 5mg bottles)
    CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) (5 x 2mg bottles)
    Bacteriostatic Water (2 x 30ml)
    Insulin Needles (10 pack x 12)

From the source it is $306.55 USD.

And then add in the other supps like fluoride blockers, cortisol and PRL blockers and some creatine etc from Nutraplanet + shipping, thats another $200-250
    So about $550 all up.
    Well **** that idea then lol. I'm only living off of $700 a month right now

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 02:11 PM
  2. Questions about HGH for height increase
    By alisaperne in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 01:09 AM
  3. HGH Height Increase.
    By asdf123 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1