How To Measure Long R3 IGF-1

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought I'd post this up since I get asked this frequently. It might save some trouble. Feel free to sticky this if needed.

How To Measure LongR3 IGF-1 by N4cer
I get mine 1mg dissolved in 2ml of BA. That makes it 500mcg/ml. With this being more diluted, less mcg is left in the slin pin.

So at this ratio, every 0.10 on a slin pin is 50mcg. That means that each iu is 5mcg.

If you have 1mg in 1ml of BA, each iu is 10mcg.

Draw the desired amount of bacteriostatic water into the slin pin and then draw the desired amount of IGF into the pin. Inject (preferably IM) and enjoy!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only problem with that procedure is if you accidently push some of the water into the IGF-1 vial it could cause more degradation of the peptide. I prefer to draw the IGF-1 first, then the BW. This way if you mess up, you only screw up one dose.

gorge

Awards
I thought I'd post this up since I get asked this frequently. It might save some trouble. Feel free to sticky this if needed.

How To Measure LongR3 IGF-1 by N4cer
I get mine 1mg dissolved in 2ml of BA. That makes it 500mcg/ml. With this being more diluted, less mcg is left in the slin pin.

So at this ratio, every 0.10 on a slin pin is 50mcg. That means that each iu is 5mcg.

If you have 1mg in 1ml of BA, each iu is 10mcg.

Draw the desired amount of bacteriostatic water into the slin pin and then draw the desired amount of IGF into the pin. Inject (preferably IM) and enjoy!

Let me see if I got this. On a 29G 1CC insulin Pin I would draw
the IGF-1 to the first line (1 units)? is this correct?

Thanks

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For 20mcg's, yes. Each line on a 1cc slin pin is 2iu's. Each iu is 10mcg of IGF-1

That is how it is from a vial that has 1mg/ml.

gorge

Awards
For 20mcg's, yes. Each line on a 1cc slin pin is 2iu's. Each iu is 10mcg of IGF-1

That is how it is from a vial that has 1mg/ml.
Thanks Bobo :)

One more quick question.

if I take 20 mcgs do I fill the rest of the syringe with BW? and can I shot this in the AM and the PM for a total of 40 mcgs? :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You can shoot it twice, but the general verdict is 20mcg ED will be more than enough for solid results. I would dilute the mixture to at least the 10iu mark to minimize the loss of product inside the needle.

ManBeast

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only problem with that procedure is if you accidently push some of the water into the IGF-1 vial it could cause more degradation of the peptide. I prefer to draw the IGF-1 first, then the BW. This way if you mess up, you only screw up one dose.
While I see your concern, that isn't an issue. Really. If you've paid attention, you notice that when you draw the IGF first, it sticks in the end near the plunger and doesn't get mixed in the BAW. I've done both ways, and the IGF doesn't mix well when drawn first. Alot gets wasted.

Also, since you're drawing so little from the IGF vial, you don't need to prime the vial with air. Just draw. Then when you're done, you can stick the pin back in without the plunger if you need to equalize the pressure.

For the BAW volume question: there's no reason to not fill the slin pin the rest of the way up. The lower the BA concentration, the less muscle tissue necrosis you'll experience. Trust me. I have scars.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The BA doesn't mix. The IGF-1 does. If you watch closely you can actually see it seperate and sometime actually drops towards the pin. And it doesnt take much of a push to empty the whole thing into the IGF vial. I don't waste any at all as it all comes out.

Its not an issue if your careful, but not everyone is. And I like to minimize risk at all costs and don't want a $200 bottle of IGF-1 to degrade anymore than it does.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the BAW volume question: there's no reason to not fill the slin pin the rest of the way up. The lower the BA concentration, the less muscle tissue necrosis you'll experience. Trust me. I have scars.
.02ml of BA really isn't going to cause you trouble, especially if its subcutaneous.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True. It's higher doses that did this to me and another dude I know.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, didn't you say you were using 500mcg/ml? If thats the case I would defiently fill it up more than 10iu's total.

I guess in everyone case if you want to make sure you get it all, just hold the syringe and push hard! :D

size

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys drawing and injecting using a slin needle?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes.

nicko

Awards
hey mate can u give me a bit of a insight on how to fidal around with this stuff

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone using 1CC pin? I think I am using 1/2CC so each line is 10 then right?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I know this is SUPER old but i'm still a bit confused.

If I put 1mL of BA into the 1mL of IGF-1, each line on a 1mL slin pin will equal how much mcg?

Same for 2mL, how much per line?

I plan to do 40mcg ed for 30-40 days. I heard I should do 20mcg per side, is this correct?

I'm still confused. Call me stupid. Thanks.