IGF question.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%

IGF question.

This will be my first cycle of anything except hdrol that I ran a while back but I'd rather start this instead of jumping into test or any other aas. I plan on ordering everything before I order the igf but had a few questions that seemed to be different in a lot of posts.

I plan on getting 1mg of Igf and know that aa is needed to reconstitute it from what i read with .6 solution. I know that there is a method for making it with distilled vinegar but i found a site that sells the .6 100Mm but in bulk. They also have 2ml but it says but its 50Mm. from what i read Im supposed to mix 1mg of igf with 1 ml of .6 aa so how does that work with a 50Mm solution of aa?

Another question I have is the bw and if it is supposed to be 4.1 when pinning? I wondering if it it against the rules to pm a mod to see if this well known site is still legit for research chems? Any help would be nice.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I don't think the 50Mm will work. Its not going to matter how much you use, its the the fact that its only half the concentration you use... even if you were to use twice as much, the ph is the same.

As to how much BW to add before you pin, its kinda a personal thing... its mainly to take the burn out of the AA. No matter what dose if IGF I use, I always backfill with BW to at least .8cc's and shoot .4cc's bi-laterally in the muscle worked.

IGF may well be ok reconstituted with AA at 50Mm concentration... But I have always been told to use 100Mm.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%

yeah, it kind of confuses me on why they would sell bulk .6 aa and at the same time have only 50Mm of the 2 ml. I'm will to make it myself but find it more of a hassle then anything. Thanks for answering the bw question.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%

another question I had was instead of adding AA to the igf can't you just add Benzyl Alcohol instead? there is a company that offers it in BA solution but I hear that it actually degrade the igf. and yes it is a company that advertises on this board without giving out the name.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.44%

BA does not have the right pH to stabilize IGF. From what I remember its either AA or HCL. Needs to be in an acidic environment and BA has a pH that's more alkaline than sterile water.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2