- 07-13-2009, 10:11 PM
- 07-13-2009, 10:30 PM
- 07-13-2009, 10:38 PM
That was a serious question... think about it steroids are illegal but they have legal derivatives so i was wondering as HGH is illegal so i was wondering is there a legal equivalent/derivative available which converts in the body to HGH??
07-15-2009, 09:45 AM
PH as in prohormone? Yes there are several, off the top of my head: GHRP-6, CJC-1295, and Hexarelin. Thyroid hormone (T3) and L-arginine will also increase natural GH production. Hope that helps.
07-15-2009, 09:50 AM
07-15-2009, 10:01 AM
Not too sure about that mate, you're going to have to check up on that depending on where you live. I live in the Philippines so I'm not too familiar with the laws regarding these peptides in other countries. As far as I know, GH requires a prescription but I don't think it's illegal in the US. The other prohormones I listed might just be categorized as research substances?
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:08 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:28 AM