GW 1516 and AICAr

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%

GW 1516 and AICAr

Has anyone tried any of these gene altering Endurance compounds? I cant seem to find one log, and both of these products have been out for a while.

TLR carries GW. So, does anyone have any feedback on these compounds???

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Does anyone have any dosage suggestions for either AICAR or GW501516 as it relates to the increased endurance studies (the exersice in a pill articles).

I looked into have GW501516 custom snythed and the best North American price was $18 000 per 100g. That worked out to about $90 per 500mg, better that the TLR price but more than I want to spend.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

I currently got a bottle for $100 150mg/30ml. Any my research shows me 1-5mg/kl bodyweight is proper dosage. But i've also seen 10mg daily, but if i remember right guy had no results. Maybe the low dose would be his answer. Heres a link to an extension research on both AICAR and GW1516. If you can read scientific jargon it has a lot of good info.

rifters.com/real/articles/Narkar_et_al_Exercise_Mimetics _Cell_2008.pdf

Anybody else have experience with these peptides?
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by theguy333 View Post
    I currently got a bottle for $100 150mg/30ml. Any my research shows me 1-5mg/kl bodyweight is proper dosage. But i've also seen 10mg daily, but if i remember right guy had no results. Maybe the low dose would be his answer. Heres a link to an extension research on both AICAR and GW1516. If you can read scientific jargon it has a lot of good info.

rifters.com/real/articles/Narkar_et_al_Exercise_Mimetics _Cell_2008.pdf

Anybody else have experience with these peptides?
    Yeah guys anyone else have soem good feedback out there on this stuff......the enducrance increases sound good but I was actually looking at it for the body compositional changes.....the research seems to indicate that it can correct "metabolic disorders" and it is my understanding that when trying to get get very lean and having some pockets of fat that seem resistant (lower abs and love handles) can be directly related to a "metabolic disorder".......not really but the type of resistance to losing fat in certain areas that some of us experience is the same as people with a true metabolic disorder but to a much lesser extent.......so I am wondering if GW1516 can correct much less severe "metabolic abnormalities" in addition even if you do not have any true "metabolic disorder". I would imagine it can but I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with this and ADDITIONALLY what are the possible or likely side effects or negative effects or risks assocaited with GW1516...?

Also without asking for any source.....would anyone say that there are any disreputable research chem companies out there carrying this yet? I have seen it at a few places but not my usual places so I am not sure if they are just scammers or if there are some real legit places out there carrying it.

Mr.50
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Smack View Post
    Does anyone have any dosage suggestions for either AICAR or GW501516 as it relates to the increased endurance studies (the exersice in a pill articles).

I looked into have GW501516 custom snythed and the best North American price was $18 000 per 100g. That worked out to about $90 per 500mg, better that the TLR price but more than I want to spend.
    5 to 10mgs daily for GW-501516. As for the AICAR, ive read studys that showed 50 to 100mgs EOD, but since thats not practical, alot of guys are dosing it at 10mgs EOD.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.91%

i was also curious about gw-1516. it's gonna release as a new "research"product jan14th. it claims to burn fat and gain muscle. can anyone offer some info on it?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.48%

I just bought one of each (GW & AICAR). I was thinking about running them together to shed fat and maintain muscle, but I'm worried because apparently AICAR switches fast-twitch fibers to slow-twitch. Not sure if that means I will get significantly weaker on explosive strength, cuz I really don't want that. I may just run the GW by itself and hold off on the AICAR.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.63%

Quote Originally Posted by KRAVMAGA02 View Post
    I'm worried because apparently AICAR switches fast-twitch fibers to slow-twitch.
    I think that GW do that also..? I'm intrested in GW to but not really sure what that means? Endurance up and explosiveness down?!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AICAR and GW1516 Who has used this
    By edwitt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 02:29 AM
  2. Aicar
    By bbmg33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 04:09 PM
  3. Aicar & GW1516
    By XevanX in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0