CJC-1295/PEG-MGF/Long IGF-1 R3 cycling?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I'm sick of too many injections and I use:
1mg/wk CJC-1295 in one dose
2mg/wk PEG-MGF in two doses Mon & Wed.
200mcg/wk Long IGF-1 R3 in two doses Tue. & Thur.

Should I use Long IGF-1 R3 while on a tren/test cycle?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
to many injections? hmmm, not sure what your looking for size wise/goals but i was dosing GHRP6 2-3 times a days for weeks and weeks....i guess i dont mind it much. It can get to be a pain though i guess.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
yes, to many injections escpecially when using tren and HGC. I think once I finish this cycle, I'll use 1mg/wk CJC-1295 and 20mg/day OT for one year.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yes, to many injections escpecially when using tren and HGC. I think once I finish this cycle, I'll use 1mg/wk CJC-1295 and 20mg/day OT for one year.
OT = ? Oral Turinibol? (sp?)

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
OT = ? Oral Turinibol? (sp?)

Yes turinabol. I read that 20mg/day would not cause any liver problems, but I might just do 2-4month cycles on CJC-1295.
I think something mild like that is more down my ally. If I were to use PEG-MGF & Long IGF-1 R3 for a year I would be build like a MOFOOO!!! and I want to look a little more natural this spring and summer.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea OT is a dry compound and great i hear if you can get it/have it. Also a bit pricey but worth it.

Do it up and let us know how it goes.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
yea OT is a dry compound and great i hear if you can get it/have it. Also a bit pricey but worth it.

Do it up and let us know how it goes.

I have 10gr turinabol. I'm kind of up set about my PEG-MGF. I have 30mg left and I found out it is the cheaper version on the PEG-MGF (PEG-YK-24-NH2). Thank god I paid $13/2mg and maybe I'll use 1mg of the better one next 6 month cycle.

likkayouth

Awards
I have 30mg left and I found out it is the cheaper version on the PEG-MGF (PEG-YK-24-NH2).
What is the more expensive version and what are the difference in structure and effect?