CJC-1295/PEG-MGF/Long IGF-1 dosing?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I'm take 1mg CJC-1295 once a week in one dose (mon.), 500mcg Peg-MGF twice a week (mon & thur), when would be the best time to take Long IGF-1? I was thinking 100mcg the day before the PEG-MGF dose. Any expert advice. I have 20mg CJC, 20mg PEG-MGF, and 5mg Long IGF-1.:head::dance:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
were you going sub Q IGF? Its better intra muscle from what everyone says. safer too...

I would just split it 20-40 pending the muscle and what you feel is lacking postWO, and the you need carbs/a shake within 30minutes i believe. Dont worry, one of the hands on guys will pop in. Mines all through reading.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
were you going sub Q IGF? Its better intra muscle from what everyone says. safer too...

I would just split it 20-40 pending the muscle and what you feel is lacking postWO, and the you need carbs/a shake within 30minutes i believe. Dont worry, one of the hands on guys will pop in. Mines all through reading.
PEG-MGF and Long IGF-1 IM Delts. PEG-MGF 250mcg each delt twice a week and Long IGF-1 50mcg each delt twice a week.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
PEG-MGF and Long IGF-1 IM Delts. PEG-MGF 250mcg each delt twice a week and Long IGF-1 50mcg each delt twice a week.
so you wanna blow your delt up? Thats alot of local help. i would go 20-30 IM IGF for delts, thats just me though. The pegMGF will help too dont forget

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
so you wanna blow your delt up? Thats alot of local help. i would go 20-30 IM IGF for delts, thats just me though. The pegMGF will help too dont forget
I'll use 100mcg Long IGF-1 (50mcg each bicept, or delt.) the day before I use 1mg PEG-MGF (500mcg each delt), then the day after or the next two days, 50mg tren. ace & 50mg test(in delts and posterior delts); 20mg OT, 20mg EPISTANE, etc..........:food:

Then again, I might increase to 1.5mg both PEG-MGF & CJC-1295, and lower Long IGF-1 dose to 200mcg/3 = approx. 60+mcg split into two doses for each delt or bi.

Last edited: