help please

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
is the 3mcg/kg of body weight still a good way to measure out how much ghrp-6 you need, looking for a relatively hefty dose but dont want to waste any, the place im buying from is expensive??

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
is the 3mcg/kg of body weight still a good way to measure out how much ghrp-6 you need, looking for a relatively hefty dose but dont want to waste any, the place im buying from is expensive??
You are lacking a timeframe, such as each day, or each week.

Convos in here (AM.com) reference a variety of mcg ED, from 100mcg 3x ED, to 300mcg 3x ED and even 2x ED dosing.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
not to sure what you mean bro, but i will take a stab at it.........
okay, say i weigh 180 pounds (which i do) after i do all the math it comes out to 243mcg round it to 300 and there is my "dose", now is this the amount i should take in each day, each week, or each injection????

disgraziato

Awards
GHRP-6 spikes natural gh production, and this spike is dose dependent. So if you would like to use the 300mcg a day model, you would pin 100mcg in the AM before meal, midday before meal and right before bed...try it out, and up it as you see fit.......

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yup, im gunna try that, im working on getting some though, the last place got busted so i am forced to find a new source, i hear mixed reviews from all of the!! some people complain about how they got scammed and some people saying how awesome that company is..........