Confused and Advise needed

A

audiosoft

Awards
Any help is appreciated. My English is not that good so I use pictures please.

Each little line is what measures the IGF in mcgs ? and is this the amount I was supposed to get in the vial (estimating it from the picture )

I actually thought I would receive 1 single vial but 10 vials came, each says to contain 1mg of IGF. I read before that some sources put 10 vials of 100mcg - I figured I would take half of the vial and so I did ( to get PWO 50mcg ) I took it to the 15 line or so for the syringe. I shot it BI yesterday after workout.

I emailed the company I bought it from and ask as why I received 10 vials instead of 1 and they say to be a big mistake from their part. Each vial must be 1ml (1000mcgs) I should feel very lucky... BUT does that mean I injected 500mcgs yesterday ??????? since I used partly half of the vial

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
If each vial contained 1ml then half of it would go to 50.

A

audiosoft

Awards
but isn't 1ml = 1000mcgs ? I took half of that ( 15th line on the pin ) wow I am confused as hell.

B

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
but isn't 1ml = 1000mcgs ? I took half of that ( 15th line on the pin ) wow I am confused as hell.
1ml is "volume". 1000mcg is "weight". one has nothing to do with the other directly.

The problem you have is that you have no idea how much IGF is reconstituted in what volume. (Pre-reconstituted I assume)
Does it say this on the label? And, just because it says this, is there really 1ml in the vial. I dont know since you are making a confusing statement that "15" mark draws up half the vial??

Your pic of your slin pin shows a 1/2cc pin that is marked to "50"

Filling the pin to the 50 is equal to 1/2ml(cc).

So, as you can see, if the 15 mark is IN FACT drawing up half the vial, then the vial DID NOT have 1ml of solution.

Take Care.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
you can not say 1ml=1000mcgs. ml is volume. mcgs is mass. it depends really how much of that mass they put in that volume. its not a given. but if they put 1mg in that 1ml then yes you have 1000mcgs per 1ml.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
1ml is "volume". 1000mcg is "weight". one has nothing to do with the other directly.

The problem you have is that you have no idea how much IGF is reconstituted in what volume. (Pre-reconstituted I assume)
Does it say this on the label? And, just because it says this, is there really 1ml in the vial. I dont know since you are making a confusing statement that "15" mark draws up half the vial??

Your pic of your slin pin shows a 1/2cc pin that is marked to "50"

Filling the pin to the 50 is equal to 1/2ml(cc).

So, as you can see, if the 15 mark is IN FACT drawing up half the vial, then the vial DID NOT have 1ml of solution.

Take Care.

lol for replying the same way. ;)
great minds think alike.

A

audiosoft

Awards
The label says 1mg / ml. I was supposed to get 1 vial but since they made a mistake I received 10. This is where it all confused me since this is the first time I've taken LR3 and I am not sure how much in the vial I should see. I bought it from M-R ... there's just a small amount on each vial as shown on my picture, could each be 1000 mcg ?

thanks for the help guys, really appreciate it.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
How do you know 15 units on the insulin needle is half of what is in the vial? Did you draw up everything from the vial and it only went to 30?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
The label says 1mg / ml. I was supposed to get 1 vial but since they made a mistake I received 10. This is where it all confused me since this is the first time I've taken LR3 and I am not sure how much in the vial I should see. I bought it from M-R ... there's just a small amount on each vial as shown on my picture, could each be 1000 mcg ?

thanks for the help guys, really appreciate it.
not to be rude or anything but unless we were either psychic or worked in the place where it was put into the vial, or had access to expensive lab equipment we cant say how much igf is in there.

B

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
How do you know 15 units on the insulin needle is half of what is in the vial? Did you draw up everything from the vial and it only went to 30?
This is an excellent question that most of us assumed was a given, since that would be the only way to come to this conclusion.
However, I think we should have started with asking this question directly anyhow.

Nice SoCo.

A

audiosoft

Awards
Yes I did.
M-R has contacted me ""Only sell 1mg vials. You just received 10mg.""

I injected half of a vial :jaw:

Z

zack ramey

Awards
wow i have pills that boost GH release...where do you get straight up GH in the liquid form

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
wow i have pills that boost GH release (So you think)...where do you get straight up GH in the liquid form (No source requesting allowed)
You're 5'11", 150lbs....you don't need injectables, you need a gym membership, nutritionist, and lots of food.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA...that is a much nicer way of putting what I normally say

"Eat a sandwich"

A

audiosoft

Awards
Should I be concerned about pinning 500mcgs ? I have not used it since Wednesday... I do get the craving for food effect. Should I start next week again with proper dose or wait longer ?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I find it hard to believe that MR reconstituted 1mg of IGF-1 in .3 mL...that doesn't make sense. I would ask them why there was only .3 mL in the vial.

A

audiosoft

Awards
I've done another vial, it went full 50 units in the syringe. The remaining vials seem to be about the same. This means 20mcg per tic.

B

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
I find it hard to believe that MR reconstituted 1mg of IGF-1 in .3 mL...that doesn't make sense. I would ask them why there was only .3 mL in the vial.
Yes Exactly! How the hell can he expect to inject a proper dosage of something if the manufacturers vial says 1mg/ml and there is really 1mg/.3ml
Something does not sound right here...

Another good reason to always go with lypholized IGF-1 and have your acetic acid "on the side" :D

A

audiosoft

Awards
my only concern now is taking half of that vial - Should not exceed 100mcg and I did around 500 :eek:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
my only concern now is taking half of that vial - Should not exceed 100mcg and I did around 500 :eek:
Did you confirm that each vial is 0.5mL? And did you confirm w/the supplier that the # mcg in each vial is 100 or 1000? Or?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Yes - each vial .5 ml with 1000 mcg.
even if it is fully dosed, wouldnt worry 500mcg isnt going to do any hard as a one off anyways. but if in 9 months time you look pregnant, you know why. :p

A

audiosoft

Awards
even if it is fully dosed, wouldnt worry 500mcg isnt going to do any hard as a one off anyways. but if in 9 months time you look pregnant, you know why. :p
ahh and the gut is what I did not want:aargh:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Yes - each vial .5 ml with 1000 mcg.
Ok, look, if what you say IS accurate, then here's the deal:

Each tick mark has 20mcg. If you drew to the 15th tick, that's equivalent to 300mcg.

A

audiosoft

Awards
Ok, look, if what you say IS accurate, then here's the deal:

Each tick mark has 20mcg. If you drew to the 15th tick, that's equivalent to 300mcg.
Thanks... you reckon I should start 30-40mcg protocol next week ?