Popped my slin cherry - AnabolicMinds.com

Popped my slin cherry

1. New Member

Popped my slin cherry

So I finally popped my slin cherry. I was pretty scared before the injection and a little after, mostly being hypercondriac. I did 5IUs PWO. I had 105 grams of carbs, 50 grams of Protein, 5 grams of creatine and 5 grams of glutamine right after the shot. 25minutes I popped a glucose tab thought maybe I was having slight vision problems, was playing ps3 though... 45minutes after the shot I consumed half serving of the the serious mass shake from ON. 125 grams of fast acting carbs with 50 grams of protein. And in ten minutes which will be the 2hr mark, Im going to consume 2 cans of tuna and 2 sweet potato's. Question thou, Im going to do 4 shots a week for 3/4wks and was wondering it doesnt matter if the shots are not one day after another does it? Im going to follow this schedule:

Monday-shot
    tuesday-shot
    wednesday- not training/ no shot
    thursday-shot
    friday-no shot/ but training
    saturday-shot
    sunday- no shot/no training

Let me know what you guys think.

2. New Member

anybody?? or should I do 4 straight days on and three days off??
  3. New Member

hey glad you are alive and well lol

good idea only shooting on the days you lift PWO, makes sense.

is that why you are only doing 4 days only per week? why not everyday?

once you move up to 10 iu a day, will you be splitting that up? like morning 5 iu with big meals to follow then lift later the day then 5 iu PWO with more big meals to follow? or will you shoot 10 iu PWO and eat more? just curious. eitherway should work.

on the days you dont lift and you want to incorporate slin, i suggest you do it in the morning.

again same feeding protocol to follow the shots.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by comacho View Post
    hey glad you are alive and well lol

good idea only shooting on the days you lift PWO, makes sense.

is that why you are only doing 4 days only per week? why not everyday?

once you move up to 10 iu a day, will you be splitting that up? like morning 5 iu with big meals to follow then lift later the day then 5 iu PWO with more big meals to follow? or will you shoot 10 iu PWO and eat more? just curious. eitherway should work.

on the days you dont lift and you want to incorporate slin, i suggest you do it in the morning.

again same feeding protocol to follow the shots.
    well I read the insulin info on this forum, and it said to follow a format of like 4 days on and 3 days off, but other sites with info really didnt say anything like that. When I move up to 10 I think I will do 5 in the morning and 5 PWO. But the less pinning I do the more I feel comfortable not having to worry about eating and ****.
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 04svtspray View Post

Let me know what you guys think.
    I think you need to buy a blood glucose monitor and check your blood sugar at various intervals so you know EXACTLY what is happening.

I think your method of overconsumption fueled by fear (because you do not know your level of blood glucose) will fatten you up.

I think unless you are using insulin w/ GH & testosterone it is won't do you much good. *

I think the "sticky" as are most (but not all) "stickies" here is probably outdated and/or medicore at best. Although to be honest I haven't read it.

I think it is strange that you failed to indicate the type of insulin or insulin analog you used/are using.

* - there are several instances where standalone insulin would be appropriate but I don't think they apply to you.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    I think you need to buy a blood glucose monitor and check your blood sugar at various intervals so you know EXACTLY what is happening.

I think your method of overconsumption fueled by fear (because you do not know your level of blood glucose) will fatten you up.

I think unless you are using insulin w/ GH & testosterone it is won't do you much good. *

I think the "sticky" as are most (but not all) "stickies" here is probably outdated and/or medicore at best. Although to be honest I haven't read it.

I think it is strange that you failed to indicate the type of insulin or insulin analog you used/are using.

* - there are several instances where standalone insulin would be appropriate but I don't think they apply to you.
    I made another thread before I did the slin, about the what type I'm using, which is Humulin R, I'm using the slin with AAS, test,deca,and tren. I'm bulking right now so adding a little fat is okay. And I agree i should buy a monitor to check my level..
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

How are things going with the slin?
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by princehoney View Post
    How are things going with the slin?

Good, I eased up a little on the carbs on the second shake, I have only gained about 2 pounds, but i look a lot fuller in my muscles especially my delts :bb2:
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I just found out my state it's legal non prescibtion humilin R. So i'm excited. I want to hit two work outs a day for 3 day a week using slin pwo only on these 3 days. Will work out other days just with out slin. I want to start 2-4 units pwo for the first week. My partner is also hypo so with his knowledge I think It'll be cool. I also just want to try 2 weeks on followed by 2-3 weeks off.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:40 PM
  2. just popped 2
    By KAZISKING in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 03:41 PM
  3. I just popped my first Ergomax...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:44 PM
  4. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 09:32 PM
  5. Popped the lid on my vial.. Question..
    By GeneTikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 03:23 AM