PapaPump's CJC-1295/GHRP-6 6-month Run

Page 12 of 14 First ... 1011121314 Last

1. 12/31/2008 (Wed.)

Weight: 212lbs.

Happy New Year everyone

I had a pretty good leg day today. I did my 315 x 8 set of squat and it felt good, believe it or not! So I went to 365 x 8. Very little back pump! Good set. My legs are toast today (Thurs.)

2. 01/02/2008 (Fri.)
    Weight: 214.5 lbs.

Had a very nice workout. My strength keeps increasing. Me have big smile.....matches me big a$$.

============================== =========

01/04/2008 (Sun.)

Well guys, it's time I add in an oral. I'm looking for some opinions on whether I should run a "regular" cycle or a lower-dosed, longer-term cycle.

I could, for example, run a typical 4 week Epistane cycle (20/30/40/40) or I could do a longer 8-10 wk cycle of Epi at low dose (10mg ED?). What do you think will work better with GHRP/GHRH?

Thanks, and if anyone has a specific compound (legal*) they'd like to recommend (along w/brand), I'm listening!

*I don't want to discuss legality issues here.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Thanks, and if anyone has a specific compound (legal*) they'd like to recommend (along w/brand), I'm listening!
    I wish you would research S-4 at 12.5 - 25mg per day for a couple of months.

4. Quote Originally Posted by likkayouth View Post
    I wish you would research S-4 at 12.5 - 25mg per day for a couple of months.
    Thanks likka for the heads-up. Can you be more specific on that compound? Is there a different name than "s-4"? I've tried briefly Googling "S-4" and I get a lot of junk.

5. I'd be interested to know what it is as well.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Thanks likka for the heads-up. Can you be more specific on that compound? Is there a different name than "s-4"? I've tried briefly Googling "S-4" and I get a lot of junk.
    SARM S-4.

7. 12/05/2008 (Mon.)

I had a few Epistane pills left from a previous cycle. I'll be running Epi 10mg ED for ~13 days, starting today. WTH, might as well use 'em

Also, I'm dosing CJC/GHRP 3x ED (AM/Noon/PM).

8. What happened with the water weight while you were off the peptides?

9. Quote Originally Posted by likkayouth View Post
    What happened with the water weight while you were off the peptides?
    It seemed to come down because I was ~211lbs and since the peps. were added back in, I'm 216lbs today. I'm doing the CKD now so I'm hoping to drop weight (including water).

10. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    It seemed to come down because I was ~211lbs and since the peps. were added back in, I'm 216lbs today. I'm doing the CKD now so I'm hoping to drop weight (including water).
    That's good to hear, because I went from 194lbs to 201lbs in 4 weeks, on GRF 200mg, GHRP 500mcg and Epistane 40mg per day. I substituted the Epistane with 6-OXO, I'll stop the GRF in a week, and I hope I'll lose 3-4 lbs of water from that.
    All the weight loss beyond that will have to be muscle. A stupid problem to have. Hopefully Dat's advice on the Psyllium Seed Husk will help accomplish that.
    BTW I'm still pondering about getting some T3. It will definitely help burning calories, but I have no idea how it will affect athletic performance.

11. Hey papa,
    i've been following along and i'd like to see you run 15-20mg pherplex clone for 6 weeks as your oral. The reason i say this is because according to a legitimate study some of the gains are attributed to increased IGF-1 levels. sounds like good synergy to me. Can you give a brief summary of the good and bad things you experienced from your peptide run? I'm about to run ghrp-6 with p-plex so i'd love to hear what you think thus far.

12. Quote Originally Posted by likkayouth View Post
    That's good to hear, because I went from 194lbs to 201lbs in 4 weeks, on GRF 200mg, GHRP 500mcg and Epistane 40mg per day. I substituted the Epistane with 6-OXO, I'll stop the GRF in a week, and I hope I'll lose 3-4 lbs of water from that.
    All the weight loss beyond that will have to be muscle. A stupid problem to have. Hopefully Dat's advice on the Psyllium Seed Husk will help accomplish that.
    BTW I'm still pondering about getting some T3. It will definitely help burning calories, but I have no idea how it will affect athletic performance.
    Likka, thanks for sharing. How did you run your Epi? I'd be interested in your specific dosing and duration of the run. Can you comment on how well Epi worked along w/the peptides?

I'm not sure what you are referring to when you mention Dat's psyllium seed husk. What are you hoping it'd do? I use it to A) keep the GI contents moving, B) to act as a filler for the gut. That's about all it'll do. It will also remove some cholesterol, but I don't use it for that specifically.

Well, if you're pondering using T3 along w/the peps, I think it's a good idea since GH blunts your thyroid's production. I'm dosing 25mcg ED. It's low dose, but the idea is to substitute for the lost endog. output. This is not a fat burning dose so I don't think athletic performance will be lost (if anything, it may be gained).

13. Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    Hey papa,
    i've been following along and i'd like to see you run 15-20mg pherplex clone for 6 weeks as your oral. The reason i say this is because according to a legitimate study some of the gains are attributed to increased IGF-1 levels. sounds like good synergy to me. Can you give a brief summary of the good and bad things you experienced from your peptide run? I'm about to run ghrp-6 with p-plex so i'd love to hear what you think thus far.
    ezza, thanks for the input. I have not used Phera, but have heard it produces wet gains. I will admit, I'm not real familiar with it, so your dosing recommendation is foreign to me and I'm not sure if that's a low dose or high. I will have to look into it.

The more I think about it though, the more I lean toward a regular oral AAS run (Epi, 20/30/40/40). My issue w/Epi is that I had too many sides w/it when I ran it last time. Back pumps, some acne, and a couple of other things I can't recall (it's in my Epi log). I was hoping for far fewer sides. With such a large array of DSes out there, I may try something else. But, when paired w/GH, I am not sure if Epi will be easier on me.

ezza, you state, "The reason i say this is because according to a legitimate study some of the gains are attributed to increased IGF-1 levels." What is attributed to increased IGF-1 levels? I'm assuming you mean the Phera results in increased IGF-1 levels. I'm not real concenred w/IGF-1 levels as that's what GH does....increases IGF-1.

To be quite honest w/everyone, I'm still foggy on how AAS + GH work synergystically. In other words, GH alone is nearly useless (for BBing purposes), but when you toss in AAS it's a whole new ball game. I get the increased protein synthesis, but that's what AAS does so it's to be expected. I read an article posted in the Steroid section: Heres a study on hgh and Testosterone

Dat, you may even know the author and others cited in said article since they are active in the anti-aging/GH world, so-to-speak.

I hear that GH + AAS + slin is the way to add real size, but as some of you know, slin is not an option for me.

If anyone would like to chime in as to how GH + AAS work SYNERGYSTICALLY, please do.

14. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    ezza, thanks for the input. I have not used Phera, but have heard it produces wet gains. I will admit, I'm not real familiar with it, so your dosing recommendation is foreign to me and I'm not sure if that's a low dose or high. I will have to look into it.

The more I think about it though, the more I lean toward a regular oral AAS run (Epi, 20/30/40/40). My issue w/Epi is that I had too many sides w/it when I ran it last time. Back pumps, some acne, and a couple of other things I can't recall (it's in my Epi log). I was hoping for far fewer sides. With such a large array of DSes out there, I may try something else. But, when paired w/GH, I am not sure if Epi will be easier on me.

ezza, you state, "The reason i say this is because according to a legitimate study some of the gains are attributed to increased IGF-1 levels." What is attributed to increased IGF-1 levels? I'm assuming you mean the Phera results in increased IGF-1 levels. I'm not real concenred w/IGF-1 levels as that's what GH does....increases IGF-1.

To be quite honest w/everyone, I'm still foggy on how AAS + GH work synergystically. In other words, GH alone is nearly useless (for BBing purposes), but when you toss in AAS it's a whole new ball game. I get the increased protein synthesis, but that's what AAS does so it's to be expected. I read an article posted in the Steroid section: Heres a study on hgh and Testosterone

Dat, you may even know the author and others cited in said article since they are active in the anti-aging/GH world, so-to-speak.

I hear that GH + AAS + slin is the way to add real size, but as some of you know, slin is not an option for me.

If anyone would like to chime in as to how GH + AAS work SYNERGYSTICALLY, please do.
    I think there are a number of ways they work together like the obvious protein synthesis, cell and tissue growth etc but iirc androgens upregulate igf receptors which is one of the main reasons for the synergy.

15. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Likka, thanks for sharing. How did you run your Epi? I'd be interested in your specific dosing and duration of the run. Can you comment on how well Epi worked along w/the peptides?
    10,20, 30 the 1st, 2nd and 3rd day, and 40mg after that for a total of 25 days. Ideally I'd run it at a lower dose (10-15mg) for a longer time, but I have certain time constraints and had to be done with it before New Year.
    I decided to go with the higher dosage, hoping it will somewhat compensate for the certain missed workouts around the holidays. My strength decreases very fast when I don't get enough training stimulus, and it is very important I at the least maintain it, if not increase it.
    I did get a strength increase, greater than just on the peptides, they give me mostly recovery and strength endurance when run solo. Bodyfat decreased a little too, even on my ass, but unfortunately I also got heavier. Those are desired effects for most people I guess, but I need to stay under a certain weight. I think the 6-OXO is drying me out even more now, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    I'm not sure what you are referring to when you mention Dat's psyllium seed husk. What are you hoping it'd do? I use it to A) keep the GI contents moving, B) to act as a filler for the gut. That's about all it'll do. It will also remove some cholesterol, but I don't use it for that specifically.
    Filler for the gut - the only thing I need it to do. I have the appetite to maintain a 220lbs body, with fat % about 9-10, but I need to stay under 190lbs ... Been hungry for the past 5 years, it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Well, if you're pondering using T3 along w/the peps, I think it's a good idea since GH blunts your thyroid's production. I'm dosing 25mcg ED. It's low dose, but the idea is to substitute for the lost endog. output. This is not a fat burning dose so I don't think athletic performance will be lost (if anything, it may be gained).
    Yea, I'm about to order it today.
    Thanks

16. Quote Originally Posted by likkayouth View Post
    10,20, 30 the 1st, 2nd and 3rd day, and 40mg after that for a total of 25 days. Ideally I'd run it at a lower dose (10-15mg) for a longer time, but I have certain time constraints and had to be done with it before New Year.
    I decided to go with the higher dosage, hoping it will somewhat compensate for the certain missed workouts around the holidays. My strength decreases very fast when I don't get enough training stimulus, and it is very important I at the least maintain it, if not increase it.
    I did get a strength increase, greater than just on the peptides, they give me mostly recovery and strength endurance when run solo. Bodyfat decreased a little too, even on my ass, but unfortunately I also got heavier. Those are desired effects for most people I guess, but I need to stay under a certain weight. I think the 6-OXO is drying me out even more now, I like it.

Ok, great. I will prob. run Epi. at 10mg for a while. I'll toy around w/it and see what happens

Filler for the gut - the only thing I need it to do. I have the appetite to maintain a 220lbs body, with fat % about 9-10, but I need to stay under 190lbs ... Been hungry for the past 5 years, it sucks.

Yes, it works as a filler very well. Of course, to get more nutrient dense fills, you can choke down veggies/salad too.

Yea, I'm about to order it today.
    Thanks
    BTW, my rep comment was supposed to say "T3", not "TC"!

17. Another thing I noticed. When I was using creatine with the peptides, my knees swelled up, when I added the Epistane, the swelling increased. When I stopped both creatine and Epistane, I could notice a reduction of the swelling after 3 days, and it's even less today.

18. papapump....loved your log thus far - very interesting info and good grief.... there are so many easy things to switch up with these peptides we have to be careful that we know the exact protocol we are aiming for.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jg0524 View Post
    papapump....loved your log thus far - very interesting info and good grief.... there are so many easy things to switch up with these peptides we have to be careful that we know the exact protocol we are aiming for.
    jg, glad you have enjoyed the log thus far. I agree, there are quite a few things that can be switched up. But, I believe this research to be quite flexible in dosing, without neg. sides. Unlike AAS where small increments in dose typically yield significant physiologic changes, CJC/GHRP acts so slowly that a change in dose will most likely not be noticable (or at least not as pronounced as AAS) in the short-term.

I hope I haven't confused anyone by this.

Please don't think I'm saying that changing your dose of either of these two peptides will not affect you. It will, but if it's only a change in singlicate or duplicate, it prob. won't be noticeable. These chemicals work over the long-run.

20. i agree with you completely - for example AAS - confusing for example a test with a tren compound and end up running a gram of tren a week - you might end up really hurting yourself.

Where as mixing up GHRP-6 and CJC will not give the same affect neccesarily, especially in the short run. This is a least IMO, without any real experience as of today - just from others and reading.

However, when testing, what I meant was you should know exactly what protocol YOU want to use, and stick to that, to get consistent results.

Good point...

21. Its important for us to remember that these peps will be appreciated in the long term, in the short term, we deal with the sides, GI issues, bloating, lethargy etc.
  22. I Just read all the posts..Its Snowing and i cant go anywhere, and im intrigued

As of right now....u weigh 216 what do u think ur BF% is???

After ur Epi, what u plan on doing????

Curious

23. Quote Originally Posted by UniqueJustin View Post
    As of right now....u weigh 216 what do u think ur BF% is???

After ur Epi, what u plan on doing????

Curious
    It's hard for me to gauge my BF....I'm holding so much damn water. Qualitatively, I'd say I'm about "fat ass" level.

I'm seriously considering S-4. For the near-term, I'm considering if I should run a 4-5 wk full oral or keep the low-dose Epi going (at the end of my 1st week).

I was 218 this Wed., but yesterday I weighed in at 215. I'm hoping cardio + CKD (Cyclic Keto Diet) + GH + T3 + Epi will help me get both sides under control and lean me out. It's def. a juggling act and I'm a bit clumbsy right now, but that's what learning's for.

If you didn't see my photos a couple pages back, here's the link. I'm a bit leaner now I'd say, but still a lot of weight to lose: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1...ml#post1665983

24. I'm also thinking of adding frag 176-191 to increase fat burning.

I need to look into how this frag is created (endogenously) and if its production is independent of GH concentration ([GH]).

Comments appreciated.

25. Hey Papa- any advice, ideas etc. that would help me run my first CKD..was going to wait a month or two more, but like you, I'm holdin alot of weight...went from 185 to 218 since I started these peps several months ago...

26. Quote Originally Posted by disgraziato View Post
    Hey Papa- any advice, ideas etc. that would help me run my first CKD..was going to wait a month or two more, but like you, I'm holdin alot of weight...went from 185 to 218 since I started these peps several months ago...
    Well, I eat a lot of nuts (almonds, peanuts & peanut butter, cashews, pecans, etc) and turkey, chicken, some fish. Also salads are great as is stir-fry!

Not sure what advice you're lookin' for. I did make an Excel tool (when don't I make Excel tools?!) if you want to putts around w/the calculations a bit. I recommend adding cardio in 3-5x EW.

Attached: CKD Calculator
    Attached Files Attached Files

27. 01/12/2009 (Mon.)

Weight: 219lbs (record weight)
    Epistane: still at 10mg M-F; Sat & Sun. OFF

I'm dieting and doing cardio and my weight is going up. I have a hard time believing it's the Epi working already, especially at only 10mg. Not sure what to think at this point. I'll just keep chuggin' along w/CKD, cardio, and lifting.

28. Thanks for the info bro...keep chuggin

29. I have moved the convo related to suppressed libido, prolactin, and cortisol to my thread. Below is commentary I made in another thread:

low cortisol can cause low test, decreased libido, ED, etc.

This thread here talks about cortisol and libido: Low Cortisol=low libido??

I find Prolactin as a more plausible cause for my suppressed libido. Cabergoline (Dostinex), as I have read, is great for reducing Prolactin levels.

Ultimately, I cannot tell whether it's Cortisol (low or high) or Prolactin (high), or whether or not it's either of them that's causing my libidio issues.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]

EDIT:
    I have an appt. w/my GP doc this Friday. I'd like to get my test levels checked and hopefully get a urinalysis and a general chemistry panel taken.

I am on Epi...10mg ED, M-F, with Sat & Sun OFF; 100mcg CJC + 300mcg GHRP ED; T3 25mcg ED. Would you guys recommend that I continue with my research and get some testing done or stop everything prior to see the Doc? Looking for some logic here...thanks fellaz!

30. Do you have a baseline test before you started these peps? If not, stay on because stopping now, the peps will still be impacting your levels by Friday....just try and get a follow up test sometime down the road after having ceased peptide use for at least 3 weeks.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cjc-1295 + Ghrp-2 + Hex log
    By tjay23 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. T4 With cjc-1295 & GHRP 6
    By darthvader01 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:58 PM
  3. ghrp-6/cjc-1295
    By addams29 in forum IGF-1/GH