PapaPump's CJC-1295/GHRP-6 6-month Run

Page 12 of 17 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. 11/18/2008 (Tues.)

Forearm is better today! I took some Tylenol yesterday and it seemed to have helped. I can't explain why my forearm/hand were feeling that way.

My hands do have that tight feeling to them when you make a gentle fist. Today it's very mild though

I haven't had any H-berry today. No headache to speak of yet. I may start up on a 3x ED protocol (add the nooner back in). I'll see how I feel the next few days.

2. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    11/18/2008 (Tues.)

Forearm is better today! I took some Tylenol yesterday and it seemed to have helped. I can't explain why my forearm/hand were feeling that way.

My hands do have that tight feeling to them when you make a gentle fist. Today it's very mild though

I haven't had any H-berry today. No headache to speak of yet. I may start up on a 3x ED protocol (add the nooner back in). I'll see how I feel the next few days.

I think the pain is from the water retention caused by natty GH. Sort of like carpal tunnel syndrome. I get it from both HGH and CJC/GHRP6 combo.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    What I find the most simplistic is the conventional wisdom that you MUST, irregardless of your forearm length, touch your chest with the bar.
    I agree fully, Dat. In fact, the only absolute language I would use in reference to the bench press would be this:

(1) Some trainees, because of structural limitations, MUST NOT lower the bar completely to the chest.

(2) Trainees structurally suited to the exercise MUST have the scapulae retracted and depressed when the bar touches the chest.

This is especially true for those of us old enough to have had a Farrah Fawcett poster hanging in our bedrooms (or whoever recognizes the line in my signature).

Anyway, Papa doesn't look to be someone who would have trouble with full ROM bench presses. Of course, only he knows for sure. But I'm confident that he knows what he's doing.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    ...all I'm saying is too many people assume those with pec ruptures while benching were doing something incorrectly such as sloppy movement or not warming up which is far from the truth in most instances.
    Oh, I agree, Pumb. It's almost always more complicated than that with exerienced guys.

Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    The width of the grip is definitely a factor. And im like dat, where when benching just an empty bar its very hard for it to touch my pecs so since I always benched deep and on that fatefull day I was on a narrow bench too, that could well have been a major factor. Also my love, at the time, for high test based cycles also would be afactor in terms of both strength and possible negative effects on collagen synthesis.
    Again, I agree. Far too many guys use far too wide of a grip, flare the elbows too much, and lower the bar too close to the clavicle. I was guilty of all of these things in my youth.

The fact that you were using a different bench and were on high levels of test certainly gives me pause. I think that sometimes we underestimate how much we redistribute stress when making even small changes in body position, etc. This is especially true, I think, when we're using maximal loads. And, tending toward the conservative side, I'm leery of going beyond TRT levels (or touching something like Winny) ever since my back injury.

5. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    11/18/2008 (Tues.)

You know that I feel your pain, Papa. I, too, feel like a feeble old man when I get out of bed in the morning. Walking down the stairs from my bedroom gets more challenging each day with these achy knees. The funny thing is that I never had any knee problems prior to the GH.

I also have aches in my forearms and hands, and an almost constant tingling in my fingertips. I swear that I drop at least a half dozen pills onto the floor each day because of these darn fingers. And then my knees won't bend enough to pick the pills up!
    •   

6. I have def. noticed stiffness as of late, esp. in the wrists and elbows. Takes me a good 3 or 4 sets before I can loosen it up and start training heavier...but its pretty painful.

7. 11/19/2008 (Thurs)

Weight: 215lbs

I appear bigger (more muscular) so that makes me happy. It's not all fat

I had a good workout today. Did chest/traps/tris/back/abs

I only do ~1 exercise per muscle group and hit them 2x EW. The only muscles sore on my today are chest and tris. I did decline bench and worked up to 315 x 8 for final set. Felt good.

For back, I did bent over BB rows followed by a couple sets of lat pulldowns.

It is Friday yet?!

8. Bro-
    With the protocol, do you find that doing multiple bodyparts and only 1 set per is better than 1 bodypart per day? I too have put on alot of weight - in a month 25lbs....some fat,absolutely, but def. tons of mass....

9. Quote Originally Posted by disgraziato View Post
    Bro-
    With the protocol, do you find that doing multiple bodyparts and only 1 set per is better than 1 bodypart per day? I too have put on alot of weight - in a month 25lbs....some fat,absolutely, but def. tons of mass....
    Is it better? Well, it's better for me. I like to hit each muscle 2x EW. I could NEVER hit one bodypart per day. I would be way too sore to hit it >1x EW. I get sore from one exercise per muscle group often times.

I do not work a sore muscle. So, in order for me to hit ea. muscle 2x EW, I need to do less exercises & less sets so I don't get excessively sore. My working sets have intensity, especially my final working set which is usually to failure.

I really don't have a workout protocol set in stone. I'm constantly changing exercises up, sets, speed of movement, ROM, etc. I lift based on my energy levels, flexibility, "feel good" rating for the day, ect.

Recently though, I have been toying with various ROMs (Range Of Motions) and weights in an attempt to find the sweet spot, which, IMO, would be defined as the weight that allows me to bang through a good 8-10 set with each rep's concentric and eccentric speed and motion being identical.

Thanks for chiming in bud

TGIF!

10. np, I appreciate your thread, it's nice to compare effects with fellow researchers...

11. 11/21/2008 (Fri)

Weight: 216lbs

I will try to post some photos today.

12. 11/22/2008 (Sat.)

Photos taken today. I'm ~216lbs here.

The one of me in the t-shirt was prob. taken a couple weeks ago or something.....can't remember. The g/f was being a goof and got a shot of me stuffing my face. Surprised the camera held up.

WOW these images look like garbage. Sorry...not sure why. But you get the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

13. Lookin' full, Papa!

14. Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    Lookin' full, Papa!
    I know, full of water, huh?!

Thanks Rag.

15. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    I know, full of water, huh?!

Thanks Rag.
    It looks to me like you've put on considerable thickness since your IGF-1 log, bud. If I saw you and had to guess your weight, I'd put you considerably higher than 216. In fact, as I look at your pictures, I wonder how the one inch of height that I have on you allows for a 25-pound difference in our body weights. We have remarkably similar builds and compositions at present. Are you sure we weren't separated at birth? I get the same sides from increased GH that you do, including the dreaded water retention.
  16. Thumbs up

Hey Papa have you found that balance yet where recomp effects take place?

By that I mean where your waist/belly shrinks a little week to week but your overall thickness & weight go up?

You said you wanted to lose some fat...you are holding water...and you have plenty of thickness...and this is going to be a nice long run of peptide usage...so you might want to make some changes to give you subtle week to week changes.

If the GHRP-6 makes you hungry pre-bed then take it a little earlier and then eat 20 minutes later and hit the sack on a full stomach.

Anyway I'm not sure exactly where you want to take your body. If you want a Matt Dufresne body you need some more mass over time. If you're happy with the mass you have then you might want to bring the bodyfat down and focus on weak areas.

If you are still b1tching about side-effects then I can tell you if you drop some bodyfat the sides will be less and the water won't be as bad.

17. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Hey Papa have you found that balance yet where recomp effects take place?

By that I mean where your waist/belly shrinks a little week to week but your overall thickness & weight go up?

You said you wanted to lose some fat...you are holding water...and you have plenty of thickness...and this is going to be a nice long run of peptide usage...so you might want to make some changes to give you subtle week to week changes.

If the GHRP-6 makes you hungry pre-bed then take it a little earlier and then eat 20 minutes later and hit the sack on a full stomach.

Anyway I'm not sure exactly where you want to take your body. If you want a Matt Dufresne body you need some more mass over time. If you're happy with the mass you have then you might want to bring the bodyfat down and focus on weak areas.

If you are still b1tching about side-effects then I can tell you if you drop some bodyfat the sides will be less and the water won't be as bad.
    Hey bud! I think I have nearly found that balance (recomp) right now actually. I'm still toying with my cals and eating habits and cardio. I am going to keep tweaking until I can actually lose a bit of fat each week as I'd like to be a bit leaner as I keep adding mass. I'm not comfortable at this level (aesthetically speaking).

I completely agree with your logic of losing some fat week to week since this'll be a longer run and I'll be able to add mass while dropping a bit of fat as I progress.

I am planning on adding in an oral, but that won't be until after Xmas most likely. I can't afford to be much bigger as my clothes will be worthless. I've already bought bigger sizes and that's all I'm going to buy! If I did a DS/PH now, I'd prob. gain 10-15 more lbs and it'd be just too much. So, I'll lean out a bit 1st then hit the oral up.

Regarding the GHRP-6 and hunger, my evening dose is usually pre-bedtime but I do eat before I hit the sack. My issue is that when I'm low carbing it (carb cut-off ~6pm on NON training days), my body tricks me into eating. By this I mean it gets me up in the middle of the night to eat carbs. It's sleep eating and it's REALLY annoying when I'm trying to recomp. Last night though, I actually slept all the way through the night. I do not know why. I really need to work on keeping myself in bed.

Oh, and no, I'm not happy with the mass I have. Judging by my progress thus far, my shorter-term goal is ~205lbs @ 7% by April. That's assuming a 4-6 week run on an oral and me keeping my CJC/GHRP going for the full 6-months.

What % bodyfat do you think I'm at now? If I'm ~16% now, I'll need to gain 9-10 lbs lean muscle and drop ~20lbs fat to reach my 205 @ 7% goal. Is that possible in the next ~4 months? I'll just have to try and see

Oh, and if anyone would like to give me pointers on weak spots, please, do so. I know my photos are pretty cruddy and I don't have a lot of angles to base judgement on, but if any standout, please comment.

I'm dying to get my legs moving as soon as I can get my back pumps taken care of. I had to do leg press again Fri. night. felt good at 10pps x 8. Weight is moving up.

18. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Hey bud! I think I have nearly found that balance (recomp) It's sleep eating and it's REALLY annoying when I'm trying to recomp.
    Dude, do you mean you're eating without being conscious of the fact? Do you know what you're actually eating? That would be wild!

I'd guess you to be around 15% bodyfat. That's what I'm at following my back injury. And, as I mentioned earlier, we're similar in composition. I don't know if I'd put you above the 15% mark. You're smooth, but I see separation between muscle groups. Plus, the bloat can make you look smoother than you actually are.

As for weakesses, judging by the middle picture above, I'd say you need to work on that helmet hair!

19. Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    Dude, do you mean you're eating without being conscious of the fact? Do you know what you're actually eating? That would be wild!

I'd guess you to be around 15% bodyfat. That's what I'm at following my back injury. And, as I mentioned earlier, we're similar in composition. I don't know if I'd put you above the 15% mark. You're smooth, but I see separation between muscle groups. Plus, the bloat can make you look smoother than you actually are.

As for weakesses, judging by the middle picture above, I'd say you need to work on that helmet hair!
    LOL, helmet hair. Ya, I know, I'm no artist, that's for sure!

Well, for my sleep eating, sometimes I'm partly conscious. It's strange because my brain gets me out of bed for some ridiculous and completely phony reason (spiders in my bed, take a leak, some noise I need to go investigate, etc). Now that I'm up and stumbling around, I make my way to the kitchen and I'm foraging around. I'm partly conscious because I remember a lot of this. But, my brain says, "Yo, you need carbs. You can't workout w/o carbs, so ya, go ahead and eat them!". And some other part of my brain says, "Ya, I'm such an idiot, of course I need carbs. It's ok for me to eat now." And....I eat.

Sometimes I do not recall what I've eaten There have been mornings when I wake up and there are 2 cereal bowls next to my bed! WTF?! When did I get up? When did I eat that?! Weird man.

MUST....CONTROL....SLEEP EATING! :donut:

20. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    There have been mornings when I wake up and there are 2 cereal bowls next to my bed! WTF?! When did I get up? When did I eat that?! Weird man.
    Holy crap! That means that, unless you're a two-fisted cereal eater, you were up twice in one night! Maybe you need to put little alarms on the cupboards and fridge so you'll wake up whenever your body goes on a quest for mid-night feeds! But, hey, as long as there's not a bloody knife or pair of strange boxers next to your bed, it's all good!

21. LOL, papa it looks like were on the same page....I keep having to buy jeans and shirts cuz my **** doesn't fit me anymore.....and I know those larger clothes will be worthless when I do my spring cutter....but its either new clothes or potato sacks....not a fashion guru but that would be over the line, I think...

22. 11/24/2008 (Mon.)

Well, I will be incorporating T3 @ 25mcg ED for ~3 months starting in the next week or so.

Following some advice from another bro...thanks for the T3 recommendation

I'm hoping it'll help relieve some of the GH sides. And it should help me drop a little fat as I progress. I'm not too fond of ephedrine and the related hyperactivity I get from it (don't like feeling tweaked out) so I try to stay away from those types of thermos. Plus, I enjoy my COFFEE!

23. What about some natty diuretics? The only issue would be blood pressure then. OR Clen, but once again blood pressure.

You look like a bear to say the least but well controlled and not just fat.
    Hows the strength been? Joints?

Yea, as everyone said and you know water is there but itll fall off in no time with cardio and once the cycle nears end.

Keep it up!

24. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    What about some natty diuretics? The only issue would be blood pressure then. OR Clen, but once again blood pressure.

You look like a bear to say the least but well controlled and not just fat.
    Hows the strength been? Joints?

Yea, as everyone said and you know water is there but itll fall off in no time with cardio and once the cycle nears end.

Keep it up!
    Mornin' MT I have some Dandelion but I think I have the wrong extract as Bobaslow eluded to. Now that you have mentioned a natty diuretic, that's what I fogot to order Sun. night! DAMMIT! I thought I was forgetting something but couldn't place it. Oh well, I'll have to order again (Dandelion extract).

Strength has been good. Leg press was last Fri as noted in my log. DB hammers felt good.....60lbs x 8-10 last set. Things are moving along nicely here. I'm going to be tweaking my diet further to drop some weight. If I hit 220 I'll cry. I need to back down to 210 in the next month (water and fat need to go).

25. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Mornin' MT I have some Dandelion but I think I have the wrong extract as Bobaslow eluded to. Now that you have mentioned a natty diuretic, that's what I fogot to order Sun. night! DAMMIT! I thought I was forgetting something but couldn't place it. Oh well, I'll have to order again (Dandelion extract).

Strength has been good. Leg press was last Fri as noted in my log. DB hammers felt good.....60lbs x 8-10 last set. Things are moving along nicely here. I'm going to be tweaking my diet further to drop some weight. If I hit 220 I'll cry. I need to back down to 210 in the next month (water and fat need to go).

gotcha, same page at least.
    Well for the holidays im sure people are going to go ..."ohhh crap!" i love being around my family for stuff, they all say i keep growing....MWAAHAHAHAHAHA
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cjc-1295/ghrp-6/gh
    By java568 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 03:51 AM
  2. CJC-1295/ghrp-6
    By addams29 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 10:59 PM
  3. Stacking GH and CJC-1295/GHRP-6...sort of
    By Bert1u in forum IGF-1/GH