folstaxan

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Well my anabolic freaks its your brother from another mother. now people need to know that folstaxan contains actual follistatin and follistatin binds to myostatin very strongly . Know rick told me that this product needs to be run for at least 4 months to actually get the full effect.know there was questions on another board about the delivery method being that folstaxan is actually follistatin a protein about it bieng destroyed by the stomach acids and his answers was simple that they recomend 20 grams a day and being that they recommend so much he believes alot of it is getting threw.also i will be doing a sponsored log on anabolicminds .and a couple more boards he said also i will be getting a before and after myostatin test .People need to know that this stuff will effect people differently meaning results will vary ,anyway enough of my mouth any question feel free to ask . hey and please forgive my hand writing long day today but hey folstaxan is coming so get ready peace im out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Basically this looks like a back door attempt to advertise a non-sponsor product here and to push up sales for another retailer (besides NP). And the stuff looks like junk. I would suggest taking this post down BJ. I know you have done a lot of research for this board but this is a lil different.

bb

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hey hold on slick i was under the impression people wanted to hear feedback on this and look i never divulge sources homeboy and yea i have done alot of research for this board and the only reason i agreed to do this is because its has to do with myostatin but hey if people dont wish to hear about it then thats cool with me but dont come at me like that bab

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You can't run a sponsored log on anabolicminds.com from someone who isn't a sponsor. My guess is he told you to drop in all of these sites and pimp this new product and then you'd get some freebies.

So, stop now.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey hold on slick i was under the impression people wanted to hear feedback on this and look i never divulge sources homeboy and yea i have done alot of research for this board and the only reason i agreed to do this is because its has to do with myostatin but hey if people dont wish to hear about it then thats cool with me but dont come at me like that bab
Negged for saying, "homeboy."
And for the run-on sentence.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
listen dont dog my language the log is cancelled

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
It's not a Language, it's far from it to be honest.
Awwww, no log... jee willickers!

come on man back it off. He does what he can and he said he wouldnt log it.

BLACK. How did that other one go? I forgot what it was but i know it kind of fell off....

PS-= If you say youre using Follistatin youd be fine. Im sure people will be PMing the heck outta you fora source and info.

I have one and i been DYING to see this loggged and hands on study.
I say, adjust first post and log on.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
The other log fell off simply because the effects of the gdf-8 shrna stop working.Know i have my theory on why it stop working and is actually planning on running another log on this in 2 weeks .[so stay tuned]

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
wow what a shitty way to treat a respected member here. i would have loved to have seen a log for this. hey black pm me about where else ur posting this log.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
BLACK is a dedicated stand up researcher here on AM. He has done some pretty cutting edge testing on himself and logged it here. anti GDF-8, Peg Anti GDF-8, and Myostatin shRNA.
Pretty bold and dedicated to guinea pig compounds that others would be to scared to risk trying, and willing to show us what the results are.
I do not believe your attitude is appropriate in the least given that BLACK is being sincere in wanting to reasearch any given compound.
I dont give a flying f@#k how BLACKs sentence structure irritates you, this is no reason to act this way.
You definitely do not reflect the reputation you have tagged to your persona here, at least not today, and in this thread...
I'm sure many here agree with what I am saying, and if so I would hope they chime in to support BLACK in his past and future efforts.

As far as this sponsored log crap talk... People on this forum are running logs or sharing their experiences of all sorts of research compounds, anabolics and peptides, none of which have an AM sponsor or are retailed here on AM. Where do those fall in comparison? HGH, CJC, GHRP, IGF-1, MGF etc etc, not to mention Gear itself....
If this product is good or utter BS, its great to have someone try it and share what their results were regardless of anything else...

Anyhow, just pissed at the sh|t being dealt BLACK here, thus my attitude in this reply....

Take Care.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
You can't run a sponsored log on anabolicminds.com from someone who isn't a sponsor. My guess is he told you to drop in all of these sites and pimp this new product and then you'd get some freebies.

So, stop now.
That wasn't appropriate Rugger.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Negged for saying, "homeboy."
And for the run-on sentence.
You're 32 years old. Its time for you to grow up and not act like the kids who sometimes congregate here and there and belittle other people.

What you said was not fair. You did it just to make yourself feel superior in some way.

What a shame.

Your comment,

"What other paths have you seeked in order to settle this?"​

made in this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/103449-ibe-technology-commits.html

is grammatically incorrect.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Basically this looks like a back door attempt to advertise a non-sponsor product here and to push up sales for another retailer (besides NP). And the stuff looks like junk. I would suggest taking this post down BJ. I know you have done a lot of research for this board but this is a lil different.

bb
A friendly PM would have been better.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
listen dont dog my language the log is cancelled
I'm always interested in your logs Black for the simple reason that you are trying out compounds no one else has tried.

How many times can one read an excited log by some kid who has just discovered the magic of some capped "prohormone" without gagging!?

I appreciate your effort the same as I appreciated babyblu when he reported his use of SARMs. The same way I appreciate everybody that has a curious mind...

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
No need to pm Dat, when he should know the rules here. Hell I almost got banned for posting a log on a non-sponsored product here. Peptides and gear logs dont count b/c there are NO PEPTIDE OR GEAR sponsors here nor does this board condone the sales of scheduled products; so whomever raised that analogy is simply wrong. A lot of you guys might not understand how supplement companies operate but a move like this is SOP and that is why the mods are always on the lookout for such. IF he was simply trying to log a product with no interest in the commercial aspect, he would have left the brand name out. Regardless of BlackJack's contributions to the board, the rules are the rules and really those rules help keep this board up. If any supplment company can advertise here, then why would anyone pay sponsorship/advertising fees?...then who would pay to keep this board up? The members? Which is fine for some boards but that is not how this board operates. So please dont hate on the messenger just b/c you dont like the message.

bb

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Folstaxan is $90. I for one would like to know if it works before I shell out that kind of money, and would appreciate hearing from *anyone* who runs it. If it works, I'll buy from which ever site selling it (as would most of us).

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I understand people are interested in the product; I am too. But that doesnt change the rules here. And honestly I doubt this product will work as claimed.

bb

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Peptides and gear logs dont count b/c there are NO PEPTIDE OR GEAR sponsors here nor does this board condone the sales of scheduled products; so whomever raised that analogy is simply wrong.
Thats what I dont understand BB... Peptides and substances similar to that are not sponsored, retailed, or condoned by AM yet people have logs on here regarding the experience and results of using them.
This foillistatin Supp falls within similar parameters as it is also not sponsored or retailed here on AM either (AND IT IS LEGAL!!!), yet it cannot be logged by anyone here beacause of this??
Are you saying that at AM no one can share their experience and results with products that are not sponsored or carried at AM?? I guess that means I cannot make a thread dedicated to my 2 month run of any Prosource product for example?
I need to look at these rules because something seems strange.
...or are you saying that it can be logged here just like any other non sponsored substance as long as it is not referred to by its brand name?
So is it OK to say you are logging a "new follistatin supplement" or use some generic term to reference it?

Obviously I have not researched this enough and just throwing out random thoughts.
I do see your points if in fact non sponsors are pimping products without paying their dues, however, I do see a difference in personal unsponsored and unbiased honest research suffering due to the almighty dollar (or Euro actually, lol)...

Take Care.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
probably the only way around this 'glitch" is to forget the log and simply post a review of what you think of a certain product in one solitary post. Sponsors dont get annoyed because no rules have been broken, and for those looking for info. can find if they look hard enough.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Boba, right b/c AM doesnt have "Peptide Manufacturer/Source Z" as a board sponsor, so no one has a vested interest if anyone logs about peptides not purchased from Peptide Manufacturer/Source Z" or not. But this folstaxan is simply a supplement, plain and simple, an OTC supplement. The sponsors here pay big bucks to be allowed to advertise their products here and trust me a 'log' is advertising. At one point IBE's peptide division was a sponsor here and I am sure they would NOT have allowed "Q Peptide Competitor" to plant a log on this board. Nothing against BlackJack but the rules are the rules.

bb

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Black, do your thing homeboy! Your logs and reviews are respected and (for the most part) appreciated. Anyone notice how no OFFICIAL mod has shut this down? What's that telling you? And the personal attacks are just juvenile and very telling about the people that mounted them.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Black, do your thing homeboy! Your logs and reviews are respected and (for the most part) appreciated. Anyone notice how no OFFICIAL mod has shut this down? What's that telling you? And the personal attacks are just juvenile and very telling about the people that mounted them.

Dude, do you know what the **** you are talking about? No mods have noticed this thread yet, thats all. I could give less than a **** about some BUNK product that every newbie and their mom will go and and purchase as the 'next hot thing that will put 30lbs of muscle on you in 4 weeks'. Jeez, its like trying to shepherd retarded sheep.

bb

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58350-log-review-rules.html

As stated in the Rules section:

If you are rep for a company, or site owner, or product tester for companies that do not sponsor here you are not permitted to post links or advertise in any way. This includes posting FAQ's and/or logs about your product in an attempt to advertise. Do not tell people to post logs for your company. If you receive the products for free, do not bother to log it with their product descriptions and links. In fact, don't log it at all. Do not offer product testing as this is not your R&D department. Do not solicit through personal messages. Failure to follow these rules will result in the removal of posts and your posting permissions revoked. Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

If you are picked to be a tester and do not fulfill your obligations, you are required to send the product back. If you caught trying to sell or keep free product while not fulfilling your obligations you will be banned.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually was just messing with Black...
I'm not the "log police," so he can log whatever he wants. I would check it out. Never know, it may just be beneficial in some regards.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I know EXACTLY WTF I'm talking about, thank you. How do you know what the mods have or have not missed? You could have simply reported it to them and let A REAL MOD handle it.
All of that is to say, your OPINION carries no weight. No one would have a problem with a REAL MOD upholding the board rules if they were, in fact, being bent or broken. Oh and I'll let your derogatory remark slide but that, in itself, is against the board rules. So how about you just STFU & MYOFB?! How about that?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::hammer:
Yes, I know EXACTLY WTF I'm talking about, thank you. How do you know what the mods have or have not missed? You could have simply reported it to them and let A REAL MOD handle it.
All of that is to say, your OPINION carries no weight. No one would have a problem with a REAL MOD upholding the board rules if they were, in fact, being bent or broken. Oh and I'll let your derogatory remark slide but that, in itself, is against the board rules. So how about you just STFU & MYOFB?! How about that?
:clap2::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:bruce2:

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Last edited by bioman : Today at 01:32 PM. Reason: MOD Edit: no mention of sources or persons tied to sources. Other than that, test away.

bb i respect you. ur knowledge and contributions have far exceeded mine, but there was no reason for all of this drama. Black747 lets get on with the log please.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
listen I dont want no trouble truth is i cant type a lick im a terrible writer as well but i do no a little something about myostatin and this caught my interest. And to be perfectly honest if someone had done a log on that seaweed crap it would have save people alot of money .There are rules here and i want to apologize if i broke any of them i dont want to get banned but i do think that when a company comes out with something that innovative it deserves a second look. and bab you is right rules are rules and im gonna abide by them.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
black it is kosher to log it. just mention what the generic name is. and just dont mention who makes it or a brand name. a mod gave u the green light so please reconsider and log this for us.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. I am sure that those of us living on the cutting edge will no doubt gain much from your experiences. thanks man and dont let some haters bring you down. peace

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
As Bioman stated in his edit of the original post - there is no intent to promote or advertise for a non-AM sponsor here. I don't see a problem with Black47 running his log...

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
He dropped a few vague names who are connect to the product which I removed. He did not provide links or other modes of tabu oblique marketing so I left the thread open.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
very interested in this. looking forward to this black!

Speedbacker

Awards
--edited by BigVrunga--

My bad BigVrunga, missed that.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluepit2

Awards
look forward to seeing what results you get with this, tried the seaweed stuff years ago, it was a joke, new stuff looks promising though, very interesting!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
glad its all good. rules are rules. but lets all play nice. imo enough problems with joe public and their negative BS that us brothers of muscle(and drugs that make you big,lol) shouldnt argue.

and just for the record black and bb both deserve equal respect, imho.

now BLACK, hit this mofo and get the log going.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
that is true bab is a good guy with a wealth of knowledge and he will always have my respect.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Black, when are you gonna get this bad boy rollin'?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesnt look like this has ever been tested on humans. Are their activin receptors on things like the heart? This seems pretty dangerous to be messing around with and they now sell it OTC???

Dat or anyone with access what type of dose was used in this - PMID: 11459935

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
you know what you are right if this is really follistatin in this product then that may be a problem follistatin binds to alot of growth factors besides gdf-8 it also binds to gdf-9,11 and a host of activins know its been theorized that there are alot of other growth factors that hinder muscle gain thats why follistatin is so effective .but i will ask this question and post a response the product will ship out week after next.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
capnsavem Supplements 15