CJC-1295 and GHRP-6

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
So I've been reading through dats write ups for a while now...(great write ups mang) and I'm trying to plan out how to use these peptides during my bulker...the protocol I'm looking to use will probably be:

CJC-1295 500mcgs 2x week
GHRP-6 250mcgs ED right before bed.

I'm 27 years old...any input from anybody?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good but you could def up the GHRP to 2-3x a day. Just make sure its around low blood sugar/meal maybe about an hour away.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll up it to 250mcgs right when I wake up and right before bed.

What about adding PegMGF? Seems like PegMGF would make this an awesome bulking stack...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Does pegMGF seem like a good idea to add to this stack? If so, what would you guys dose it at?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
SoCo, just so you know, youre ok with SubQ until you add the PEG-Mgf if you do...then you should go IM.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys...I think I'm gonna stick with the CJC/GHRP-6....man this fall/winter is gonna be an awesome bulker. :D

planetgambale

planetgambale

Awards
So I've been reading through dats write ups for a while now...(great write ups mang) and I'm trying to plan out how to use these peptides during my bulker...the protocol I'm looking to use will probably be:

CJC-1295 500mcgs 2x week
GHRP-6 250mcgs ED right before bed.

I'm 27 years old...any input from anybody?
How long are you planning on running this?
What is your total costs running it at these dosages?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
10 to 12 weeks, possibly longer depending on results. I don't know what my cost will be as I'm still massaging out the details of the cycle...it's going to be different from what is above.

planetgambale

planetgambale

Awards
10 to 12 weeks, possibly longer depending on results. I don't know what my cost will be as I'm still massaging out the details of the cycle...it's going to be different from what is above.

Any updates on the costs??

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I would add in the pegMGF and it can be used SubQ not just IM. Add in about 300micrograms every 3rd day.

bb

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I would add in the pegMGF and it can be used SubQ not just IM. Add in about 300micrograms every 3rd day.

bb
The more I read the more I "think" that adding MGF to an existing elevated level of IGF-1 & its isoforms created via the GH->Liver synthesis route, would be more beneficial than if you use MGF when HG->IGF-1 isn't elevated.

The same probably applies to IGF-1 as well.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
updates.
GHRP/CJC was the next thing i wanted to look into more, well CJC at least.

Maybe add the pegMGF the last few weeks?
How does it compare from IM to SubQ? pegMGF is the least i know about.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
So far I've been running the GHRP-6 alone and noticing better sleep patterns and a serious increase in hunger...I've binged (on healthy foods) a few times in the last week due to the intense hunger from the GHRP-6 shots...

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend minimum of 300mics of pegMGF every third day, in the evening before your PM protein shake.

This is for subQ use.

For IM I would go 400mics x 3/wk split bi-laterally into muscle group an hour before WO.

bb

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
OK ,so how did the cost play out? I have about 18 weeks to put on some size befor i have to start cutting. I wanna keep it clean and hold as much gains as i can obviously. Thinking of going this route too.

My GHRP protocal was a bit different than yours...
300mcg after i lift (7pm~)
300mcg Morn
200mcgs afternoon is possible(work that day or not)

Id be interestead to run the CJC/GHRP close to your plan except to the GHRP how trip says, mid night and of course id do morn also.
After using GHRP i know how i feel on it so anythign else ill know from CJC

I dint get hunrgy though on GHRP. It was odd that alot of people said they did but i only did once or 2x and it may just have been casue i try not to eat and hour before dose....

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
MT you have a PM...
That's weird the hunger for me is incredibly intense...

Wood

Awards
Been doing 100 twice a day of GHRP for 5 days now and I can say it doesn't make me any more hungry than I normally am. I take it right before bed and when I wake up. I'm hungry in the morning after it but no more so than I normally would be.

Dat, I know 100 3 times per day is best but would 150 twice per day be ok as well? Or should I just stick with 100 twice? I just can't fit the 3rd shot in during the day.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Been doing 100 twice a day of GHRP for 5 days now and I can say it doesn't make me any more hungry than I normally am. I take it right before bed and when I wake up. I'm hungry in the morning after it but no more so than I normally would be.

Dat, I know 100 3 times per day is best but would 150 twice per day be ok as well? Or should I just stick with 100 twice? I just can't fit the 3rd shot in during the day.

The lowest I've ran it at so far is 200mcgs so that could explain the hunger...at 400mcgs the hunger is insane.

Wood

Awards
I may try 200, for as cheap as I got this stuff it can't hurt.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend minimum of 300mics of pegMGF every third day, in the evening before your PM protein shake.

This is for subQ use.

For IM I would go 400mics x 3/wk split bi-laterally into muscle group an hour before WO.

bb
I a curious as why this is the ideal way?
It is 2 very opposite ways and i am guessing the IM way is more effective but to what extent?

I mean, in my eyes i see higher dosing for more direct spot injection but why wouldnt 300 or even 200mcgs suffice for a IM run?

The SubQ i see should be more but why not go before WO also?

PS- What is this bi-lateral ikeep reading here? Just the angle on the IM injection?

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
OK ,so how did the cost play out? I have about 18 weeks to put on some size befor i have to start cutting. I wanna keep it clean and hold as much gains as i can obviously. Thinking of going this route too.

My GHRP protocal was a bit different than yours...
300mcg after i lift (7pm~)
300mcg Morn
200mcgs afternoon is possible(work that day or not)

Id be interestead to run the CJC/GHRP close to your plan except to the GHRP how trip says, mid night and of course id do morn also.
After using GHRP i know how i feel on it so anythign else ill know from CJC

I dint get hunrgy though on GHRP. It was odd that alot of people said they did but i only did once or 2x and it may just have been casue i try not to eat and hour before dose....
MT,

just thinking dont you have to stay away from insulin spike when administering ghrp? if so then dont you take in PWO meal after lifting? it causes a big surge of insulin, so maybe not after you lift? if you lift empty stomache, wont it be better before you go lift? no insulin surge there.

correct me if im wrong, im new at this too man

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I a curious as why this is the ideal way?
It is 2 very opposite ways and i am guessing the IM way is more effective but to what extent?

I mean, in my eyes i see higher dosing for more direct spot injection but why wouldnt 300 or even 200mcgs suffice for a IM run?

The SubQ i see should be more but why not go before WO also?

PS- What is this bi-lateral ikeep reading here? Just the angle on the IM injection?
I would use it subQ at night to help body rest/heal and build lbm faster in recovery. I think you could use it at higher dosages subQ, no reason not too except for $$. As for IM, people started using pegMGF when it first came out at dosages of 200-300mics x 2 per week and it was NOT effective. I believe to see effects using this protocol requires higher dosage of at least 1mg per week.

BI-LATERAL refers to the fact that you have 2 bicepts --> a left and a right, same with calves, tricepts, quads, etc. Therefore when doing IM spot injections, you should inject BOTH sides ---> injecting BOTH left bi AND right bi. Bi Lateral refers to BOTH sides.

From Dictionary.com on 'bilateral' =
1. pertaining to, involving, or affecting two or both sides, factions, parties, or the like: a bilateral agreement; bilateral sponsorship.
2. located on opposite sides of an axis; two-sided, esp. when of equal size, value, etc.
3. Biology. pertaining to the right and left sides of a structure, plane, etc.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well youre right. You should not dose within 45min - hour of GHRP. I eat my meal about that much later though. I like to let my body come back again and be able to fully adjust to digest. Also, prime protein synth time isnt until 2 hours after WO.

I used it preWO before and didnt feel much different then after. I will prolly do it both ways like i said, pending schedule but i will for sure do the other 2.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would use it subQ at night to help body rest/heal and build lbm faster in recovery. I think you could use it at higher dosages subQ, no reason not too except for $$. As for IM, people started using pegMGF when it first came out at dosages of 200-300mics x 2 per week and it was NOT effective. I believe to see effects using this protocol requires higher dosage of at least 1mg per week.

BI-LATERAL refers to the fact that you have 2 bicepts --> a left and a right, same with calves, tricepts, quads, etc. Therefore when doing IM spot injections, you should inject BOTH sides ---> injecting BOTH left bi AND right bi. Bi Lateral refers to BOTH sides.

From Dictionary.com on 'bilateral' =
1. pertaining to, involving, or affecting two or both sides, factions, parties, or the like: a bilateral agreement; bilateral sponsorship.
2. located on opposite sides of an axis; two-sided, esp. when of equal size, value, etc.
3. Biology. pertaining to the right and left sides of a structure, plane, etc.

I gotcha now, i knew the split thing but people always say bi-lateral in the same sentence and stuff it was confusing, anywho.
Much appreciated and ill just stick to subQ for the pegMGF for now. maybe 400mcgs 2x week.

Thanks BB.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
MT,

just thinking dont you have to stay away from insulin spike when administering ghrp? if so then dont you take in PWO meal after lifting? it causes a big surge of insulin, so maybe not after you lift? if you lift empty stomache, wont it be better before you go lift? no insulin surge there.

correct me if im wrong, im new at this too man
Just a small correction :)

Insulin is an inhibitor of (decreases) Somatostatin tone and in itself will amplify GH secretion. Insulin is an SS antagonist and used as such in GHRH stimulation tests among other compounds like arginine, pyridostigmine, and clonidine.
It is not the insulin but rather the increase in plasma glucose that is direct stimulator of increased SS tone and thus the blunting of GHRH's action on somatotroph GH release...
GHRPs alone are not affected by plasma glucose as significantly as GHRH. Fatty Acids do affect GHRP action to a small degree, however.

So, I for one just take CJC/GHRP PWO about 5-10min before my PWO shake. This gives enough time for some GH release and not nearly enough time to be detrimental to PWO nutrition recovery.

You can read Dats reply to a similar question:

If you workout in the morning and didnt have a three hour window would you be able to take GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 and use protien, omega-3s and creatine as preworkout meal?
The only thing to REALLY keep in mind is that:

- fatty acids & carbs blunt to the point of almost eliminating GHRH's (CJC-1295) effect. However GHRPs (GHRP-6) continue to be effective. However the fatty acids do reduce its effect and

- the GH pulse that results from these compounds starts within minutes of administration and peaks about 30 minutes later.

So you would ideally administer on an empty stomach and wait 5-10 minutes if you are in a real rush, 20 minutes if you have the time and want to really get most of the effect and 30 minutes IF you have the time.

There's no need to make your life inconvienent.

Also you don't have to administer CJC-1295 3 times a day. THAT was just to take advantage of (or further amplify) the immediate pulse that could be created.

As long as you have CJC-1295 floating around you will have plenty of GHRH available to work synergistically with GHRP-6. So IF it is inconvienent to administer in such a way as to milk out every bit of GH release then you still will get the bulk of the benefit by just administering CJC-1295 twice a week and hitting the GHRP-6 when you can.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
boba, thank you for the clarification,,,,still a bit confused but gotta keep reading i guess,

dude, again a chunk of posts were missing i had to click reply to see all the new posts that dont show up on the thread, at least its happening to you as well,

what a glitch.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Guys, can we have a chat about the effectiveness of running GHRP-6/CJC-1295 w/o the use of AAS? The reason I bring this up is because I came across some info that it's really not that great w/o AAS (injectable or oral). I also don't recall seeing this info on this forum so I think it might be a good topic for disucssion in the even others are wondering.

Thanks dewds!

-Papa!-

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
It could be plenty effective without AAS...I've seen some amazing fat loss numbers while gaining lean mass since starting on GHRP-6 alone...I can only imagine how badass it will be once I add in the CJC...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
It could be plenty effective without AAS...I've seen some amazing fat loss numbers while gaining lean mass since starting on GHRP-6 alone...I can only imagine how badass it will be once I add in the CJC...
Care to expand on your results thus far man? I'm verrrrry interested! Glad you're seeing great results! :head::head::head:

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Guys, can we have a chat about the effectiveness of running GHRP-6/CJC-1295 w/o the use of AAS? The reason I bring this up is because I came across some info that it's really not that great w/o AAS (injectable or oral). I also don't recall seeing this info on this forum so I think it might be a good topic for disucssion in the even others are wondering.

Thanks dewds!

-Papa!-
Hey papa! Welcome back bro... :)

Just keep in mind that CJC/GHRP is used for increase in endogenous GH.

Sure there are differences in the predominant GH isoforms between use of exogenous hGH (22Kda monomer) and the increase in endogenous GH (various isoforms -fragments, monomers,dimers, tri- etc etc) via CJC/GHRP. However, the defined guidelines for GH still apply even though differences in particular actions has been noted (ex. 22KDa has a greater affinity for the prolactin receptor and more diabetogenic than the balanced mix of isoforms endogenous GH is composed of)

The guidelines/protocol for GH alone and GH/AAS with/wout Insulin/T3 etc, duration to run it, etc all apply to what you want to achieve by using CJC/GHRP instead. We really do not need to restate this just for CJC/GHRP because the basic premise has not changed.
The only thing we need to iron out is equivelent dosages that would bring about a similar effect if one were using CJC/GHRP vs hGH, something that has been discussed somewhat in Dats thread.

That being said, many will agree that for fat burning and anti aging puropses GH (CJC/GHRP) alone will do its thing, BUT for real lean body mass gains it is most beneficial to run with AAS and Insulin and T4/T3. At least Insulin and CJC/GHRP in a protocol if NOT using AAS would be better than GH (CJC/GHRP) alone for muscle gains IMO. Also, don't run it for any less than 6 months just like GH...

Take Care.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
papa,

I do the final weigh in/bodyfat test for this cutting cycle on 9/23 and I'll post all of my results then...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bob, good to be back and great to see ya again! I got sucked back into peptides again....heh. I have been spamming Pumb's PM inbox w/questions about CJC/GHRP and Var. So ya, he's been getting a royal beating on the ole inbox. ha ha...sorry Pumb!! ;)

Anyways, thanks for your reply Bob. I have gone through quite a bit of Dat's guide, but not all of it. Def. learned a lot...def. I am very interested in everyone's experiences w/these two peptides.

So if anyone is running these two, please keep me (us) updated on your results!!! Good $hit boys!

Cheers,

-Papa!-

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
papa,

I do the final weigh in/bodyfat test for this cutting cycle on 9/23 and I'll post all of my results then...
Yer gonna make me wait 6 days?!!!! ;) J/P...sounds good...def. looking forward to your feedback dood. Good luck!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Here are my results. Tested by skinfold calipers. Bodyweight is taken each morning on an empty stomach.

8/12/08
WEIGHT: 196
BF: 19.1%

9/23/08
WEIGHT: 198.5
BF: 14.9%

Now the caveats...The first bodyweight I was balls deep in the Anabolic Diet so I was fairly depleted. I also reintroduced carbs last week and started an epi/hdrol cycle 9 days ago.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Here are my results. Tested by skinfold calipers. Bodyweight is taken each morning on an empty stomach.

8/12/08
WEIGHT: 196
BF: 19.1%

9/23/08
WEIGHT: 198.5
BF: 14.9%

Now the caveats...The first bodyweight I was balls deep in the Anabolic Diet so I was fairly depleted. I also reintroduced carbs last week and started an epi/hdrol cycle 9 days ago.

SoCo, will you please indicate what peptide(s) you were using, the dosage, and duration (4 weeks? 6?, etc) for us please? A nice, tidy summary would be awesome.

EDIT: ADDED below content:
My calculations indicate that you:
A) gained ~10.5lbs of non-fat weight (whether it was muscle tissue, glycogen, water, etc. I do not know)
B) Dropped 7.86lbs of fat

If a linear relationship exists, plotted a 6-week time period, you experienced:
1) ~1lb of lean size gain (fat free size gain) PER WEEK
2) ~1lb. fat loss PER WEEK

VERY interesting!

*The difference between A) & B) above should yield the difference between Start weight and end weight (w/in 0.1)

Thanks for posting the results!!!!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
That was just GHRP-6...166 2/3 mcg 3x per day...I've been on it for 5 weeks so far...

Last edited:
SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
The CJC gets added in tonight...and a lot of other goodies are starting in the next few weeks...test e for example...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
That was just GHRP-6...166 2/3 mg 3x per day...

Oh sweet dood! Nice work.

I have my CJC/GHRP on its way....here's my protocol:

Duration: 6 months

CJC-1295: 2,100mcg = 100mcg 3x ED
GHRP-6: 6,300mcg = 300mcg 3x ED

CJC-1295: 1,050mcg = 50mcg 3x ED
GHRP-6: 2,100mcg = 100mcg 3x ED

Week CJC GHRP
1 2100 6300
2 2100 6300
3 2100 6300
4 2100 6300
5 2100 6300
6 2100 6300
7 2100 6300
8 2100 6300
9 1050 2100
10 1050 2100
11 1050 2100
12 1050 2100
13 1050 2100
14 1050 2100
15 1050 2100
16 1050 2100
17 2100 6300
18 2100 6300
19 2100 6300
20 2100 6300
21 2100 6300
22 2100 6300
23 2100 6300
24 2100 6300

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
That looks awesome man...I'll be running the CJC at 133 1/3mcg every night before bed along with the same dose GHRP-6 I've been running...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel overall about your 6 weeks results? Do you have before/after photos by chance?

What did you notice in the gym as far as strength, fatigue, intensity, etc?

Wifey likes the results....can't complain about that!! ;)

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Strength is way up (even though I was at a massive calorie deficit most of this time)...I look a ton better...sleep has been great up until this last few days but I got a fever of 102 a couple days ago and that has me all jacked up...

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
How do you know what gauge needles to use? Like what do you use to draw from the BW, do you use the same gauge to remove the reconstituted BW/GHRP, and the same to inject?

I've tried to pick up as much as I can from logs, reviews, discusions, but it seems like everyone just already knows what too use, is there a good guide out there that I've missed or something. Any help would be great as a foray into the realm of peptides may be in my near future ;)

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I use 29g 1/2" pins...I think? hahaha...with *most* slin pins the needles aren't removable so you draw and shoot with the same pin. As for reconstituting I use a 3cc 23g 1.5" pin I believe...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
future...if you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM...I don't mind helpin' ya out.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
future...if you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM...I don't mind helpin' ya out.
That would be great, as I get closer to making a decision Ill be sure to take you up on that offer.:head:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
How do you know what gauge needles to use? Like what do you use to draw from the BW, do you use the same gauge to remove the reconstituted BW/GHRP, and the same to inject?

I've tried to pick up as much as I can from logs, reviews, discusions, but it seems like everyone just already knows what too use, is there a good guide out there that I've missed or something. Any help would be great as a foray into the realm of peptides may be in my near future ;)
Hey FP, check my threat out, and more specifically, the PDF found in post #1. If you want the updated Excel calculator for peptides, just let me know..it's also posted in Dat's thread around page 13 or so. :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/95619-ultimate-igf-1lr3.html

-Papa!- :hammer:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established