- 08-13-2012, 03:51 AM
- 08-16-2012, 08:53 PM
08-23-2012, 02:47 AM
As long as it's unopened, you're okay. Don't even sweat it, use em up! That rumor was that they go bad and lose potency after 6 months, and thats all it was....A RUMOR
08-23-2012, 09:01 AM
What about if the bottle was opened, but kept in a dry cool place with the cap on tight? Got a full opened bottle of havoc I want to use. I opened it two years ago.
08-23-2012, 01:11 PM
You should be good. Im not sure but if I recall correctly I read somewhere Prohormones can last years without going bad
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
08-23-2012, 01:18 PM
08-23-2012, 01:57 PM
That's pretty iffy...i couldn't give you an honest answer to that. In my own case, I wouldn't use it but that's just me..Originally Posted by dcne02
08-24-2012, 12:11 AM
to the OP
No company is going to tell you to use products past the expiration date for legal reasons. But speaking solely as an individual, I have stuff in the closet thats a couple of years past the expiration date, that I will/have/do use all the time, if its more than a decade old, you might lose a tiny bit of potency thats all,.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Vengeance187 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:37 AM
- By theSCHICK in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2003, 03:00 PM
- By lvtrojan in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2003, 05:57 PM
- By wildcat24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2003, 04:32 PM
- By SteveDFW in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2002, 02:29 PM