trenavar sold out?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Went to reorder, said sold out. When will it restock? I already started, need one more bag. :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for answers! Planned on stacking this for my upcoming run!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Start looking next week.

I know hindsight is always 20/20, but this is a perfect example for everyone to learn from, never start a cycle without having everything together, products, ancillaries, pct, serm, etc.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start looking next week.

I know hindsight is always 20/20, but this is a perfect example for everyone to learn from, never start a cycle without having everything together, products, ancillaries, pct, serm, etc.
Always have my cycles on hand a few months in advance.. Sorry to hear you had to cut yours short bro! Lesson learned!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Start looking next week.

ive started looking. im really excited about this stuff. and hope to get my hands on some!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for answers...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rebump

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ba to the bump

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a answer from a rep on a different thread, for sure by weekend.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
:werd:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who knows tho that is what the guy said in this log last week too and no luck.....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just strikes my curiosity on why the product would be out for this long in the first place....

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Can a rep answer that question as to why it is taking so long to restock

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Was hoping it would be in by now, looks like it will still be a little while, never gave a concrete ETA because things happen, shipping delays, processing delays, there are only so much resources, time and manpower available, Mentabolan took center stage, Epistane was replenished, not sure what else to tell you, things take time.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
no, no it didnt

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, I've moved on.... IBE has lost a costumer sorry to say. The company can't even keep there reps informed? That's a true sign of poor business and I can only imagine the consistency and quality of the products.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
im pretty sure its an awesome product and im am looking forward to obtaining some. on paper trenavar is next to impossible to pass up. however, i will make sure and by an ample supply once it is available again. to avoid supply/demand issues

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes "on paper". Yet who's to say with such an obvious short supply on ingredients the product wouldn't be under dosed in order to make sure they don't run out again... Not very familiar with ibe but this definitely isn't a good first impression.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
it seems to me that most ph are under dosed take pstanz for instance. for a proper 8 week cycle im running 5 bottles of that stuff. im stacking it ontop of hdrol and trenazone(was going to use trenavar:sad2:).

but i think the results will be awesome!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems to me that most ph are under dosed take pstanz for instance. for a proper 8 week cycle im running 5 bottles of that stuff. im stacking it ontop of hdrol and trenazone(was going to use trenavar:sad2:).

From what I'm reading 3 packs of this product would be minimum for a good cycle and that price jump makes the product a bit unattractive, had it not gone up I may have held off. Oh well life goes on.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

From what I'm reading 3 packs of this product would be minimum for a good cycle and that price jump makes the product a bit unattractive, had it not gone up I may have held off. Oh well life goes on.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I used two packs. 60 mg is the sweet spot for me. Up 11 lbs and 1 more week to go.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used two packs. 60 mg is the sweet spot for me. Up 11 lbs and 1 more week to go.
How long did you train prior to using the product?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I train for the past 8 yrs. I am a competitive amatuer bodybuilder.

tekno

Awards
60mgs is the sweet spot, I agree with you. I gained 15-20lbs and hit new PRs on every lift. Zero liver stress or lipid impact either according to my bloodwork.

Fantastic product. It seems there are a lot of haters of IBE on this board for some reason. I don't get it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haters is not the word, disappointed potential customers would be an educated way to explain it bud...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I train for the past 8 yrs. I am a competitive amatuer bodybuilder.
This is awesome here bro! I expected a different answer with those numbers... Seems sdrol doesn't even give that type of gains for such an experienced builder.. Intriguing!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
This is awesome here bro! I expected a different answer with those numbers... Seems sdrol doesn't even give that type of gains for such an experienced builder.. Intriguing!
well it is tren

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I am going to give hdrol a try in July I will compare results then.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to give hdrol a try in July I will compare results then.
You will definitely like the results from hdrol, I kept most of my gains from the product and really felt good the entire run.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Maybe stacking hdrol with trenavar. That's a awesome stack. Hopefully trenavar will be in then ;))

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe stacking hdrol with trenavar. That's a awesome stack. Hopefully trenavar will be in then ;))
Ya, unfortunately that was my initial plan for my next cycle. As mentioned I moved on and will be doing something different with hdrol. :-(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
surprise surprise! Still nothing....

tekno

Awards
frustrating -- on PHF the admin said "between this friday and next wednesday it will be up"

i bet it sells out quick. ton of people been waiting.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I've moved on.... IBE has lost a costumer sorry to say. The company can't even keep there reps informed? That's a true sign of poor business and I can only imagine the consistency and quality of the products.

surprise surprise! Still nothing....

you're not interested in this product or company anymore, why keep posting in this thread, this is your 8th post since you "moved on" why not just do that, trenavar will be back very soon for those who are still interested

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're not interested in this product or company anymore, why keep posting in this thread
Oh I'm interested in a lot of things about this product and company. Unfortunately it's not all good interest like it was a few months ago. :-( I'm not positive but I was almost sure this was an open forum and a thread started by a non rep? Its well known in not afraid to ask questions others just think, and make comments others won't dare. You are a rep, no? You should be able to handle it being you chose A customer service position, right?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm interested in a lot of things about this product and company. Unfortunately it's not all good interest like it was a few months ago. :-( I'm not positive but I was almost sure this was an open forum and a thread started by a non rep? Its well known in not afraid to ask questions others just think, and make comments others won't dare. You are a rep, no? You should be able to handle it being you chose A customer service position, right?
It is an open forum, Im asking a question, you said you moved on and you're not a customer, so again why keep posting here, it doesnt make sense, what is the purpose.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did not realize I had to be a pending customer to post in this open forum thread? To answer your question like I disrespectfully bypassed somehow, I find it funny people were told to expect the product nearly a month ago and out of curiosity I check randomly today and it's still not in.... I will find my laughs else where if it ruins your day roadblock, my apologies sometimes I can be a real jerk. :-/ however If I were you, who was also mislead I would be a bit upset too!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
ok guys finish my 6 week cycle with trenavar. stats:
starting bdywt: 162 Finish bdywt: 173 lbs up 11 lbs
starting bdy ft % was 14% ending bdy ft% 12%.
I measured strength in only to exercises, although all lifts went up. Lying db presses 95lbs x 6 to 95lbs x 15. Squats 315 x 5 to 365 x 10.

I stacked trenavar with ams 4 ad RD. the 4 ad gave me heartburn sometimes. nightsweats happened only twice.
My final thought is Trenavar works!! I want to use it with a methyl like Pmag or hdrol on my cutting cycle with a few other things.

Into pct right now and holding on to the mass, but looks like i am drying out, cause i am looking leaner.

IBE/PHF thank you for a great product. If u need a beta tester on the next one let me know.

Big billy

Awards
Went to reorder, said sold out. When will it restock? I already started, need one more bag. :(
Found a tren product that is the original 19-nor type tren dosed at 65mg per cap. Different compound, but PM me if your interested. Might have issue with shipping, just a heads up.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Found a tren product that is the original 19-nor type tren dosed at 65mg per cap. Different compound, but PM me if your interested. Might have issue with shipping, just a heads up.
i dont believe this product converts to trenbolone, from what i understand it converts to Nandrolone at 5.61%. i dont know if it would be a acquitted substitute but i am not an authority. the product is Tokkyo Tren Extreme. and its really expensive

Big billy

Awards
i dont believe this product converts to trenbolone, from what i understand it converts to Nandrolone at 5.61%. i dont know if it would be a acquitted substitute but i am not an authority. the product is Tokkyo Tren Extreme. and its really expensive
Its not that expensive considering its 19-nor. I saw a bottle of 1T-Tren from primordial for sale at $185.00. I had to think about it for a sec before i said no. I loved that Sh!t