7a-methyl-D-bol (7a-17a-DiMethandrostenolone) maybe on it's way to the market

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. very good point and come back.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    product is not anything in comparison to superdrol or dimethazine. hell, dimethazine shouldn't be compared with superdrol.

    of course dimethylation will make the compound more potent, and therefor more chance of negative side effects. this is like asking, if you supersize your quater pounder with cheese combo, will it add extra calories? it's a very idiotic question. in which if i was ibe/phf my responce would be "what do you think dumbass"

    like bolasterone (di methylated test) it will aromatize into a potent estrogen. it is probably the closest compound you could compare it with.

    want to know more about adding a 7a methyl group to a 17methyl steroid, research it, it will change the compound greatly.
    and with all steroids, always, more gains, more sides.
    worried about sides? dont take the compound, or use lower dosages. this goes for all steroids. jebus.

    duh.


  2. you keep sayin you asked a question but what question it...oh yes to piss on everyone of my threats..lol


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Frankly, there may be 1 in 1000 people on here who actually have the education or experience based on a job to have the discussions about chemical make up of compounds like this and even less that know how they work in the body. I don't claim to be one, I said it before, if I was wrong in an assumption that is cause I am not one of the 999 people not qualified to truly have that discussion. Talking out of my ass would be openly trashing someone for asking difficult questions or questions that could have made wrong assumptions in a professional manner; oh wait IBE already did that.

    This is like me telling my pharmacist brother about how I know more about cancer drugs, thanks I know better than that and so do his students. Asking someone who is producing the product questions is why people are here, get over it if you don't like it.
    •   
       


  3. move on people please...everyone wants to have the last word... I keep coming back to the thread to see updates/discussions not for this.

  4. LEGAL DBOL FTW
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    LEGAL DBOL FTW
    Let's get strong[er]!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    LEGAL DBOL FTW
    Let's get strong[er]!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    move on people please...everyone wants to have the last word... I keep coming back to the thread to see updates/discussions not for this.
    Party pooper.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    product is not anything in comparison to superdrol or dimethazine. hell, dimethazine shouldn't be compared with superdrol.

    of course dimethylation will make the compound more potent, and therefor more chance of negative side effects. this is like asking, if you supersize your quater pounder with cheese combo, will it add extra calories? it's a very idiotic question. in which if i was ibe/phf my responce would be "what do you think dumbass"

    like bolasterone (di methylated test) it will aromatize into a potent estrogen. it is probably the closest compound you could compare it with.

    want to know more about adding a 7a methyl group to a 17methyl steroid, research it, it will change the compound greatly.
    and with all steroids, always, more gains, more sides.
    worried about sides? dont take the compound, or use lower dosages. this goes for all steroids. jebus.

    duh.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    you keep sayin you asked a question but what question it...oh yes to piss on everyone of my threats..lol
    E thug, making threats, woo hoo. Good luck with this one, I think I will pass and stick to the real thing.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  10. I meant to to say piss on my threads not threats....lol....



    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    E thug, making threats, woo hoo. Good luck with this one, I think I will pass and stick to the real thing.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I'm interested to see more about this.

    I'm not taking sides, because I really don't care and I think arguments that are on the internet that aren't just factual but include any level of emotion are a joke (just my .02), however, the original post does make it seem like it's saying it is twice as potent; not just 2.4%.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by IBE
    I meant to to say piss on my threads not threats....lol....
    I'll piss all over your threats, I mean threads...
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I'll piss all over your threats, I mean threads...
    I assume threads means clothes and I'll just overlook the fact that everyone is talking like it's the 70's. That being said, I didn't realize there were so many golden showers goin on around here...


  14. Come with me
    And you'll be
    In a world of
    Pure imagination
    Take a look
    And you'll see
    Into your imagination

    Name:  willy-wonka-2-3-10.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  32.9 KB


    oh, wait, you said golden SHOWERS....ummmmm

  15. i make it rain on em!




  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I'll piss all over your threats, I mean threads...

  17. I guessing/hoping by adding the 7th methyl it should give it a better feeling due to the extra increase in androgen. that is one reason why I love d-bol because clean and makes you feel great.

  18. I would put it in my body!!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You say that to every sailor.












    You didn't see this one coming did you
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users?
    Where the methyls are has a big impact on what effect they have. Testosterone has two methyl groups yet isn't toxic.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    who knows, the 7a methylation will prevent the methyl boldenone from 5a reducing into 5a reduced methyl boldenone (m1t).
    1,4-dienes are not 5a-reduced to any significant degree anyway, with or without a 7a-methyl.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post






    .
    Nice writeup.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    if you read the study it only made it stronger by 2.4% now how can you compare the to freaking super drol.?
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    the way you wrote your first post it didn't read as a 2.4% increase, it read as 2.4X more anabolic.
    Those figures are compared to methyltestosterone. D-bol was 1.25 times as anabolic as methyl test in monkeys; 7a-methyl d-bol was 2.4 times as anabolic as methyl test in monkeys. Therefore 7a-methyl d-bol was roughly twice as anabolic as d-bol in monkeys (and in rats, incidentally).

  21. I'm twice as anabolic than when I'm drunk in my wife.

  22. Oh....
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  23. Can I preorder some now!? Lol ill even max out my paypal!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is this the best multi on the market?
    By jasonschaffin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 12:45 PM
  2. Why did they take Transform X off market?
    By joepump in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 11:39 AM
  3. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:41 PM
  4. M-TRN & M-TST- Are these still on the market?
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 01:07 PM
  5. What's the next PH/PS to hit the market
    By jas123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 08:19 AM
Log in
Log in