Epi cycle, advice...?

W

wiseguy15

Awards
i got two bottles of IBE Epi, want to start a cycle sometime next month. i have done many PH cycles in the past, never used a SERM (stupid, i know) but i might have the possibility on getting one soon. if so, what would you recommend i take for Epi...nolva?

i have never taken epi before so im really excited!! i hear 40mg is the magic number, im thinkin about dosing 20/30/40/40, ill be taking cycle assist throughout cycle and pct, for pct, i got pct assist, reduce xt, and as of now, inhibit-e, also probably going to take zma and daa

if i cant get a SERM...would i be ok with otc? any other recommendations besides inhibit-e?

i would really appreciate any feedback.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Your epi dosage looks good. I wouldn't run epi without a serm for pct. If you have Internet, there is no excuse for not being able to get a serm in the US.

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Your epi dosage looks good. I wouldn't run epi without a serm for pct. If you have Internet, there is no excuse for not being able to get a serm in the US.
Agree. Obviously you know how to use the internet because you got epi. A simple search is all it takes.:gotsearch

W

wiseguy15

Awards
ya, im in the process of acquiring one now. but which type of serm...nolva, clomin...etc. does it matter?

also, getting a serm, that mean i can cancle out the inhibit e and just take the serm, pct assist, daa.....reduce xt?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
You could do either serm, even tamox if you wanted. Tamox is the best I've ever used. I have ran nolva on a epi PCT once. I ran the TRS & nolva with good results. The nolva made me a little bitchy though, I would recommend 30/20/10/10 with nolva. I think my problem was that I dosed it at 40/30/20/10

W

wiseguy15

Awards
thanks for the help, just found out my friend neglected to tell me he has some liquid tomax. but just dont know if its real. its a green liquid? RC...if i start taking that, and its fake or what not, how long into it should i know? what to look for? my fall back would be inhibit-e...or some other otc i order, bc i got no other serm...

W

wiseguy15

Awards
also, whats the best time to take the tomax? night..morning...? does it matter?

i read alot on stacking epi with other wet ph...considering its my first run, think i should go solo, or stack it with something? on hand i got hdrol mdrol pplex and a pre work out called juiced that has 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one 35 g (m lmg?) granted its 35mg a scoop, and does include other **** obviously, what if i had a scoop a day while on epi?

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be disaster. I can see it now...

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack it with another methyl. Maybe trenazone or max lmg. But for you, I'd run epi solo. It's a great beginner stack. Once you know how you react to epi, you could then stack with others. It also advisable to run each compound solo before stacking.

W

wiseguy15

Awards
fyi, this isnt my first cycle, only of epi, i think. my previous cycles were hdrol/xtren, pmag, winny back in the day, and m14e by purus labs. for some reason i think m14e had epi in it...not sure..its been while.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
fyi, this isnt my first cycle, only of epi, i think. my previous cycles were hdrol/xtren, pmag, winny back in the day, and m14e by purus labs. for some reason i think m14e had epi in it...not sure..its been while.
My apologies wiseguy. I don't know where I started thinking thiswas your first cycle. I ran m14e too, it has epi. Looks like your set. Best of luck.

W

wiseguy15

Awards
any thoughts on running epi with formestane? i been reading some threads on that...whats the reasoning? isnt that an anti estrogen as well? why run both, then keep taking form. into pct?

thoughts on an pplex/epi bridge? that way epi will help dry me out so i dont have alot of water retention... or pplex/hdrol work better?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why run Clomid or Nolva? Clomid causes emotional sides for some and Nolva kills libido in many.

I would run Torem - zero sides and you feel like a million bucks when using it. Horny as hell, restores testicular mass in DAYS not weeks ... raises testosterone.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on running epi with formestane? i been reading some threads on that...whats the reasoning? isnt that an anti estrogen as well? why run both, then keep taking form. into pct?

thoughts on an pplex/epi bridge? that way epi will help dry me out so i dont have alot of water retention... or pplex/hdrol work better?
I'll use Formestane when pulsing Epi.

Pulsing Epi usually means using higher dosages - like 40mg right off the bat, and you try to take those dosed early in the day to give your HPTA time to recover for the night.

I've found - that on days off - there is some estrogen rebound and the Formestane handles that nicely. Erase prolly would too.

But this is only for pulsing - if you're dosing Epi everyday then you should not need Formestane.

I am now doing an Epi pulse ... 40mg on M/W/F (which are heavy lift days) ... and the pulse lasts two weeks - followed by two weeks off - then repeat Epi pulse another two weeks. This will be a bit of a roller coaster so I'll use Formestane during - I also have some Triazole.