Customer Service Request

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I hate to seem impatient but I need to get my request resolved ASAP please. I am at a critical point in my run. Thanks again for the help to this point.

:friday:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM me whats up and I'll do what I can.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
PM sent, thanks again.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
It's been handled. 100% satisfied. Thanks IBE reps and PHF.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to help buddy!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW whats in your avy? an x-ray of? with that red thing?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
The red is just blotting out my personal info. It's an Xray of my cervical spine. I have 2 artificial disks at C4-C5 and C5-C6.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK how has the surgery treated you?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Considering how bad the injury was, 2 ruptured disks, pretty good. I had to go to Germany to do it. VERY VERY long story. I'll update later.

I can still lift but I have to be super careful. No squats, no deadlifts, careful on bench n shoulder presses and anything that binds both arms at the same time at or above shoulder level. I still ride BMX bikes too but not as hard as I used to.

I consider myself very fortunate to have come out of it as well as I did.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I work in forums (in another industry) every day. All too often, people are perfectly happy to bitch n moan and start a jihad against a company. But, they rarely go back and update a thread like this even when the outcome is good. I was very happy with the efforts of the individuals that helped me so all is well and I thought I should state that here. Input from non IBE reps is cool too.

My problem was annoying but it's not the end of the world. I have much bigger issues to contend with such as FB drama and what shirt to wear later when I go out.

Have a great weekend all!