Epi + Bola

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
I'm finishing up my 4th week of Bola and it is just starting to kick in. Should I go to my pct or is it safe enough to order more Bola and just run it 8mg a day for 2 weeks straight and make it a 6 week cycle of bola total? If I'm not going right to a pct I'd like to run Bola with EPI. Comments? Suggestions? Thx.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I would recommend getting bloodwork done and then decide from there. If everything is decent looking, an extra couple weeks would probably be alright.

If you're only going to run it an extra 2 weeks, I'd save the Epi for a later time.

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
I would recommend getting bloodwork done and then decide from there. If everything is decent looking, an extra couple weeks would probably be alright.

If you're only going to run it an extra 2 weeks, I'd save the Epi for a later time.
Yeah I want to run my cycle like this in order to put on some mass but ultimately to lean out.

Bola 2/4/4/8/8/8mg
Epi 0/0/0/0/40/40/40/40mg

I am starting week 5 (where I start epi)....given my goal of leaning out does the rest of my cycle look appropriate or is it too geared towards bulking? Thanks!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Leaning or bulking is more dependant on calories/macros consumed.500 cals above maintenance and 1.5gm/lb protein and it will make a nice lean bulker.

8wks is a long time to be on ANY oral cycle thuogh.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I want to run my cycle like this in order to put on some mass but ultimately to lean out.

Bola 2/4/4/8/8/8mg
Epi 0/0/0/0/40/40/40/40mg

I am starting week 5 (where I start epi)....given my goal of leaning out does the rest of my cycle look appropriate or is it too geared towards bulking? Thanks!
looks good as far as PHs

bola was first which hopefully helped you add some mass and epi is a very clean and versatile PH, that will lean you out if your diet is in check, in fact its an amazing cutter and those BF digits should drop--if diet is in check.

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
looks good as far as PHs

bola was first which hopefully helped you add some mass and epi is a very clean and versatile PH, that will lean you out if your diet is in check, in fact its an amazing cutter and those BF digits should drop--if diet is in check.
Everything is going great. Almost finished up my longgg cycle. Went with Nolva as my SERM and Exemastane as my AI and some Vitamin E...I'll have a nice little break after my PCT to put together a nice Summer cycle. Thinking of continuing to ride the leaning wave n run clen not sure if I wanna try it tho.