Trenavar/Mentabolin....update

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Trenavar/Mentabolin....update

WE are still in the beta testing phase with both using the samples that we had received which tested out perfectly.

BUT

when tested the bulk raws and the purity was and not upto our standards but we have more coming that will be tested and I will keep everyone informed.

Also we are also looking into making a transdermal for Trenavar.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

2. F***************************** ***************************K!! ! Ok, I'm done, thanks for update.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    F***************************** ***************************K!! ! Ok, I'm done, thanks for update.
    Thats how I felt when I got the news.............but Its beyond our control and we didnt want to keep people hanging you know.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

4. ****kk damn this blows. I need to stock up on some Trenavar. At least 8 weeks worth at a decent dosage.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    WE are still in the beta testing phase with both using the samples that we had received which tested out perfectly.

BUT

when tested the bulk raws and the purity was and not upto our standards but we have more coming that will be tested and I will keep everyone informed.

will there still be an oral version of trenavar? some people are allergic to transdermal carriers

6. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

BUT

A trans-dermal version would guarantee you a purchase from me. So much safer and better absorbed. For me though the choice of a trans-dermal is primarily because of the safety and the fact that trans-dermals have less of a chance of producing side effects. GO TRANS-DERMAL OR GO HOME!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thanks for the update, mmowry. That sucks for sure, but it's a cool thing to update the public with the information you have. Props for that.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

BUT

Been there done that huh? lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

9. This is interesting...

10. I'm even more interested in the TD... purchase from me guaranteed as well if it is TD.

Any time frame on when to expect this stuff? We talking a few months?
    •   

11. Yep I wasn't as interested before, but now that it may be a trans-dermal product I will definitely be watching and waiting with eager anticipation.

12. id really would like to purchase some but I can't use transdermals due to allergic reactions.

Oral versions least gives consumers the option of extrapolating the active to form in their own TD for those that want a TD and allows the rest of us that can't use TD to run the product

13. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

BUT

That would be simply phenomenal, Mike. Count me in on that one.

-John

14. Some news is better than no news, td sounds interesting.
    PHF Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

BUT

Damn, well a TD would be insane! Need a beta tester....

16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Damn, well a TD would be insane! Need a beta tester....
    You'd be an ideal beta tester, Ryan.

-John

17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You'd be an ideal beta tester, Ryan.

-John
    I would suggest you as well John, but TD and your daughter may not be a good idea.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I would suggest you as well John, but TD and your daughter may not be a good idea.
    Very true, bud. I can't really use anything TD for quite a while due to the possibility of contact transmission to the family.

Pill it is!

-John

19. i know this is kinda a blow to you guys but look at the bright side....TRANSDERMIAL TREN!!!

idk i thought this is kinda exciting
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    A trans-dermal version would guarantee you a purchase from me. So much safer and better absorbed. For me though the choice of a trans-dermal is primarily because of the safety and the fact that trans-dermals have less of a chance of producing side effects. GO TRANS-DERMAL OR GO HOME!
    T-bone, I don't know much about transdermals, but what would make it safer and have less sides? This is an honest question cause I have no idea

21. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    I'm even more interested in the TD... purchase from me guaranteed as well if it is TD.

Any time frame on when to expect this stuff? We talking a few months?
    Same question?

22. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    T-bone, I don't know much about transdermals, but what would make it safer and have less sides? This is an honest question cause I have no idea
    main advantage of TDs are absorption. Doesn't make it safer, eventually gets metabolized by liver. Horizontal transmission is a concern/consideration

23. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

BUT

I like derms personally, It's actually a very good idea for the compound in my opinion.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

24. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Very true, bud. I can't really use anything TD for quite a while due to the possibility of contact transmission to the family.

Pill it is!

-John
    Pill popper! lol
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

25. Soooo, how's the beta testing going

What kinda gains are you testers seeing with the Trenavar you happen to have on hand?

Interested.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

26. I read In a recent post that trenavar can't be made in transderminal form because the prohormone is only 1 step away from trenbolone and placing it in a solution would cause some to prematurely convert to its target hormone. which would make it illegal to sell.
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

27. Yeh but I don't think they want "trenavar" transdermal. I think they're looking at another form

28. Just give me the pure bulk trenavar powder
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

29. Trenavar-protein shake???
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

30. That'll work but make sure it doesn't give us the sh1tz! And also...make sure it doesn't come pre-mixed. And also, make sure there's some pins and all that in there too. My cow is sick. She needs her whey proTren shakes lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the word on trenavar?
    By Dchristo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 11:21 AM
  2. how will trenavar compare to trenbolone??
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:56 PM
  3. Job update
    By Nullifidian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 10:14 AM