Trenavar/Mentabolin....update

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WE are still in the beta testing phase with both using the samples that we had received which tested out perfectly.

BUT

when tested the bulk raws and the purity was and not upto our standards but we have more coming that will be tested and I will keep everyone informed.

Also we are also looking into making a transdermal for Trenavar.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
F********************************************************K!!! Ok, I'm done, thanks for update.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
F********************************************************K!!! Ok, I'm done, thanks for update.
Thats how I felt when I got the news.............but Its beyond our control and we didnt want to keep people hanging you know.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
****kk damn this blows. I need to stock up on some Trenavar. At least 8 weeks worth at a decent dosage.

spartan300

Awards
WE are still in the beta testing phase with both using the samples that we had received which tested out perfectly.

BUT

when tested the bulk raws and the purity was and not upto our standards but we have more coming that will be tested and I will keep everyone informed.

will there still be an oral version of trenavar? some people are allergic to transdermal carriers

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BUT

A trans-dermal version would guarantee you a purchase from me. So much safer and better absorbed. For me though the choice of a trans-dermal is primarily because of the safety and the fact that trans-dermals have less of a chance of producing side effects. GO TRANS-DERMAL OR GO HOME!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the update, mmowry. That sucks for sure, but it's a cool thing to update the public with the information you have. Props for that.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BUT

Been there done that huh? lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm even more interested in the TD... purchase from me guaranteed as well if it is TD.

Any time frame on when to expect this stuff? We talking a few months?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep I wasn't as interested before, but now that it may be a trans-dermal product I will definitely be watching and waiting with eager anticipation.

spartan300

Awards
id really would like to purchase some but I can't use transdermals due to allergic reactions.

Oral versions least gives consumers the option of extrapolating the active to form in their own TD for those that want a TD and allows the rest of us that can't use TD to run the product

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BUT

That would be simply phenomenal, Mike. Count me in on that one. :fingersx:

-John

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Some news is better than no news, td sounds interesting.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BUT

Damn, well a TD would be insane! Need a beta tester....:saevilw:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest you as well John, but TD and your daughter may not be a good idea.
Very true, bud. I can't really use anything TD for quite a while due to the possibility of contact transmission to the family.

Pill it is! :D

-John

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know this is kinda a blow to you guys but look at the bright side....TRANSDERMIAL TREN!!!

idk i thought this is kinda exciting

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
A trans-dermal version would guarantee you a purchase from me. So much safer and better absorbed. For me though the choice of a trans-dermal is primarily because of the safety and the fact that trans-dermals have less of a chance of producing side effects. GO TRANS-DERMAL OR GO HOME!
T-bone, I don't know much about transdermals, but what would make it safer and have less sides? This is an honest question cause I have no idea

spartan300

Awards
T-bone, I don't know much about transdermals, but what would make it safer and have less sides? This is an honest question cause I have no idea
main advantage of TDs are absorption. Doesn't make it safer, eventually gets metabolized by liver. Horizontal transmission is a concern/consideration

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

BUT

I like derms personally, It's actually a very good idea for the compound in my opinion.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true, bud. I can't really use anything TD for quite a while due to the possibility of contact transmission to the family.

Pill it is! :D

-John
Pill popper! lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soooo, how's the beta testing going ;) ;)

What kinda gains are you testers seeing with the Trenavar you happen to have on hand?

Interested.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I read In a recent post that trenavar can't be made in transderminal form because the prohormone is only 1 step away from trenbolone and placing it in a solution would cause some to prematurely convert to its target hormone. which would make it illegal to sell.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh but I don't think they want "trenavar" transdermal. I think they're looking at another form :)

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Just give me the pure bulk trenavar powder :evil:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenavar-protein shake???

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That'll work but make sure it doesn't give us the sh1tz! And also...make sure it doesn't come pre-mixed. And also, make sure there's some pins and all that in there too. My cow is sick. She needs her whey proTren shakes lol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That'll work but make sure it doesn't give us the sh1tz! And also...make sure it doesn't come pre-mixed. And also, make sure there's some pins and all that in there too. My cow is sick. She needs her whey proTren shakes lol.
:lmao:
hahahahaha

S.K

Awards
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transdermal or capsule....

Either way I guarantee my purchase at release, but the transdermal would be sweeeeet!!:sgrin:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am actually debating running boladrol, trenavar, or perhaps moreso then any of them MENT! In my next summer slam cycle. Wich says alot bc I generally do not use ph's at all. However I have a pretty high opinion of IBE (they have been around awhile and know how to treat their customers). Good looking out on keeping your customers in the loop as to what will be available when. That goes a long way and says alot about a company how it value's their customers.

I do not know how far off it is but if I can get my hands on some of the mentabolic (think thats what it's called) I will very likely log it for ibe (regaurdless of how I get it).

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually debating running boladrol, trenavar, or perhaps moreso then any of them MENT! In my next summer slam cycle. Wich says alot bc I generally do not use ph's at all. However I have a pretty high opinion of IBE (they have been around awhile and know how to treat their customers). Good looking out on keeping your customers in the loop as to what will be available when. That goes a long way and says alot about a company how it value's their customers.

I do not know how far off it is but if I can get my hands on some of the mentabolic (think thats what it's called) I will very likely log it for ibe (regaurdless of how I get it).
Well without customers as loyal and trust worthy as you there would be no IBE so thank you. As for the Mentabolan its still in alpha testing i believe but as soon as i get word that we are going to release these bad boys i will do my best to spread the word to all of you.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
where can i get some legit info on the mentabolan?

The TD opt sounds awesome. Will Trenavar as a TD or Pill actually convert to trenbolone? If so will sides be as much of a concern as it would be if it was an inject? Just wondering because Sroid.com tauts it as the greatest AAS evermade but cautions that only exp users should use it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where can i get some legit info on the mentabolan?

The TD opt sounds awesome. Will Trenavar as a TD or Pill actually convert to trenbolone? If so will sides be as much of a concern as it would be if it was an inject? Just wondering because Sroid.com tauts it as the greatest AAS evermade but cautions that only exp users should use it.
Yes Trenavar will convert to Trenbolone

tren is tren, there is nothing we can do to make it less "side-effect-y"

here is some info on MENT
MENT

very strong too.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MENT:

i found this floating around:

"Pharmaceutical Name: Trestolone, MENT, 7MENT (as acetate)
Chemical structure: 7-alpha-19Nor-androst-4-en-3-one,17b-ol
Molecular weight of base: 288.429
Molecular weight of ester: 60.0524 (acetic acid, 2 carbons)

Effective dose: 10-50 mg every day
Average Street-price: Only available through chemical wholesale.
Available Doses: None known. But Schering has been conducting extensive research into use for MENT both as a male contraceptive and as a means of hormonal replacement.

Characteristics:

I MENT has always been my favourite steroid, and that's just from reading the studies and looking at the structure of it. Thinking of what MENT can do should make every steroid user drool. This stuff is nearly as strong as its 17-alpha-alkylated counterpart mibolerone (cheque drops) but without the mad liver toxicity. It's a 19Nor substance, a nandrolone derivative. Its very much like nandrolone, except it has a 7-alpha-methyl attachment. This attachment stops it from being 5-alpha-reduced1. Now as you know, 5-alpha-reduction makes nandrolone, otherwise a very potent hormone, much weaker. A nandrolone derivative without 5-alpha-reduction for example is trenbolone (Parabolan/Finaplix), a very strong and potent androgen. But because of trenbolone's triple double bond structure, it also does not aromatize. But MENT on the other hand is still capable of aromatizing2 (which would not be the case with a 4 or 5 methylation), so you still have the benefits of estrogen : extra strength, better glycogen use, upgrading of androgen receptor, increased GH output and more IGF1. Its estrogenic potency may in fact be slightly larger because 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol (the product of MENT aromatization) may show less affinity to binding proteins as well. It is in fact suggested that part of MENT's actions may be the result of this potent estrogen1.

This stuff should literally and in all aspects be stronger than testosterone. Its androgenic character will be like trenbolone (same risk of hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, acne, deepening of voice) and its estrogenic character will be like that of nandrolone (same risk of gyno, bloating and fat gain). But its hypertrophic ability should be much higher than either of these, or even testosterone.

One question begs to be asked however: why on earth would they make it an acetate ester? In depot shots that means daily injections. This is after all the same company that is looking to market injectable testosterone undecanoate for shots once every 10 weeks. Well, so far two uses have been found for MENT in the medical community. Sundaram, who is probably the leading researcher where nandrolone and its derivatives are concerned, found it to be of perfect use for both replacment therapy for men, as well as for male contraception3 (Which would suggest it at least doesn't suffer from the libido suppressing drawback that nandrolone does). And from what the latest research in the matter seems to suggest, it looks like Schering is planning on making it in implant pellets4 that would release the drug over time, with 4 pellets delivering no more than 1.3 mg/day ! Assuming most of us do not want to use 40-50 pellets that could pose a problem for the use of MENT for enhancement purposes, lest there are some black market knock-offs. But take it from one who had looked, currently none of the wholesalers seem to have access to MENT. So the pending release of MENT may not be such joyful news after all (except for Schering who stands to profit nonetheless).

There is one study5 in particular that documented the exact effects of MENT very well, although it was carried out on castrated mice so these effects may not be transcribed to humans. MENT was capable of restoring sexual behaviour and seminal vesicle weights to intact levels as good as testosterone but at 1/3rd of the dose ! What was also interesting was that MENT did not seem to stimulate aggressive behaviour at all. Compared to a control group of castrated mice, there levels of aggression did not nominally increase at all. This could be positive news for all those roid ragers out there giving the steroid community a bad name.

Another interesting study6 more or less quantified the effects of MENT as compared to testosterone, and found that its androgenic character, based on the weights of ventral prostate and seminal vesicles, was 4 times greater than that of testosterone and that the hypertrophic nature was no less than 10 times greater, based on the weight increase in the levator ani muscle. More disturbing was the finding that the suppressive effect of MENT on HPTA was 12 times greater than that of testosterone, which is concerning at the least for a product with uses as a male contraceptive. The varying figures indicate that where a dose of testosterone that can maintain serum gonadotropin levels and muscle mass, can also maintain the prostate and seminal vesicles, where MENT cannot. This can easily be explained because the larger part of testosterones androgenic action stems from target specific conversion to a more androgenic form in the prostate and other androgen sensitive tissues, because these have a high concentration of 5-alpha-reductase. But MENT is not affected by 5-alpha-reductase.

Because of its 7-alpha-methyl group, MENT also shows no significant binding to SHBG7 (sex hormone binding globuline). On the one hand that is why it is such a strong hormone compared to testosterone (estimated 3 times stronger), but also why its half-life is shorter (begging daily injections still with the acetate ester). So in conclusion we can state that this hormone is extremely powerful at what it does and could find more uses, both in the medical community (to treat wasting diseases and burns) and in the sports enhancement field. While its production is imminent and its safety record proven in both studies with humans and animals, it remains to be seen for what purpose and in what form it will be marketed by Schering. As things are now, it looks like it will be produced in a form that will only be useful in hormonal replacement therapy, and not in short term treatment of burns or wasting diseases, or for sports enhancement.

Stacking and Use:

This information is of course purely hypothetical and based on an injectable version of the aforementioned acetate ester of MENT. Given the short half life and the short ester, daily injections would be required. In most cycles we would inject around 75 mg per day of test (give or take, based on 500 mg/week). Similar results could be obtained with 25-50 mg per day of MENT. The drug does aromatize like nandrolone, and it aromatizes to 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol. In light of the low affinity of MENT for binding proteins, the same could be assumed of 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol, so this may be a quite potent estrogen. Combined with the progestagenic action of 19Nor steroids that could lead to a reasonable risk for gynocomastia. Especially those prone to estrogen should probably supplement with 1 mg per day of arimidex or 2.5 mg per day of letrozole to keep these effects at bay. If stacked with additional aromatizing or otherwise estrogenic hormones its best to keep Nolvadex on hand as well, and to remind yourself of the progestagenic action. RU486, the abortion drug, is the only known truly effective progestin blocker, but is hard to find and terribly expensive. Combining with Winstrol may help, as it does have some competitive progestagenic blocking abilities, but their extent is not quantified in any study. The androgenic effects may be quite strong, so acne probably will occur, and men prone to problems with male pattern hair loss or prostate problems should be cautious. Due to the 7-alpha-methyl group, MENT is not affected by 5-alpha-reductase, so treatments like Proscar will have no effect.

When stacking this product, one will probably be looking to add mass to the frame. To that extent it could be stacked with testosterone (particularly powerful combo), Methandrostenolone (40 mg/day), Oxymetholone (100-150 mg/day) or Boldenone -(200-800 mg/week) (the latter would be my preference). It would not make a very good match for nandrolone, as nandrolone can be considered the weaker relative of MENT, with similar action but much less androgenic possibilities. Given the progestagenic nature, Stanazolol (50 mg/day) may be a good match for MENT as well.

Keep in mind that there are very few real world results with MENT on humans, and there is no literal data on its hypertrophic ability, so a lot of this is hypothetical, based on the available studies and evidence.

References

1 Sundaram K, Kumar N, Monder C, Bardin CW. Different patterns of metabolism determine the relative anabolic activity of 19-norandrogens. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1995 Jun;53(1-6):253-7

2 LaMorte A, Kumar N, Bardin CW, Sundaram K. Aromatization of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone by human placental microsomes in vitro. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1994 Feb;48(2-3):297-304

3 Sundaram K, Numar K. 7alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT): the optimal androgen for male contraception and replacement therapy. Int J Androl. 2000;23 Suppl 2:13-5.

4 Suvisaari J, Moo-Young A, Juhakoski A, Elomaa K, Saleh SI, Lahteenmaki P. Pharmacokinetics of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) delivery using subdermal implants in healthy men.Contraception. 1999 Nov;60(5):299-303

5 Ogawa S, Robbins A, Kumar N, Pfaff DW, Sundaram K, Bardin CW. Effects of testosterone and 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) on sexual and aggressive behaviors in two inbred strains of male mice.Horm Behav. 1996 Mar;30(1):74-84.

6 Kumar N, Didolkar AK, Monder C, Bardin CW, Sundaram K. The biological activity of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone is not amplified in male reproductive tract as is that of testosterone. Endocrinology 1992 Jun;130(6):3677-83

7 Kumar N, Suvisaari J, Tsong YY, Aguillaume C, Bardin CW, Lahteenmaki P, Sundaram K. Pharmacokinetics of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone in men and cynomolgus monkeys .J Androl. 1997 Jul-Aug;18(4):352-8.

Read more from the MESO-Rx Steroid Forum at: http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-forum/the-perfect-steroid-134239282.html#ixzz1EYxvkioD"

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
thanx, my brain officially exploded while attempting to understand that article, but I get the gist. Something tells me i'm disinterested at the moment lol
Appreciate the find

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanx, my brain officially exploded while attempting to understand that article, but I get the gist. Something tells me i'm disinterested at the moment lol
Appreciate the find
i can see why not a whole lot of 300 lbs.er looking to bulk up.

MENT will be a massive bulker with tren like properties (sort of speak)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to add that ment is strong to the point that you def have to keep an eye on blood pressure and the kinda sides u get from a high dose of test (like a gram or more). Still looking to give it a go assuming price it right.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to add that ment is strong to the point that you def have to keep an eye on blood pressure and the kinda sides u get from a high dose of test (like a gram or more). Still looking to give it a go assuming price it right.
its compared to chequed drops, and if anyones what that is, that is some strong stuff, very very strong stuff. except MENT will be more liver friendly. :fing02:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
hehe, still excited about this one

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good article. I wonder what could be accomplished with it if ran for 6-8 weeks stacked with some Bola or Trenavar. I've been doing a lot of research on test injections so it's interesting to see oral comparisons.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will really be liver friendly?. Really?
well when hear this comparing to deca with androgenic value of tren or close to it, its gonna be strong no doubt about it, its gonna be up there with SD, bola, dzine, and other desginers, taken that into consideration, its only methylated--once, as opposed to others that are di methyls. IMO thats a plus for being more liver friendly. and the comaprison was to chequed drops, a very harsh compound, strong nonetheless, but harsh and MENT was compared in gains to that but its liver toxicity was considered less harsh.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not saying go drink beers on cycle as its still methylated but im trying to say compared to other strong compounds itll be more liver friendly. hope i cleared that up

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the tren prohormone will not be liver friendly. The diene structure makes it toxic.

The ment prohormone will be liver friendly.

Both could hurt LDL and HDL though.

ETA on mentabolan?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not saying go drink beers on cycle as its still methylated but im trying to say compared to other strong compounds itll be more liver friendly. hope i cleared that up
WTF man! What about gin? That still cool????????

S.K

Awards
MENT+Bola+Tren TD = HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I JUST GOT HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol