Trenavar/Mentabolin....update

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. I have to add that ment is strong to the point that you def have to keep an eye on blood pressure and the kinda sides u get from a high dose of test (like a gram or more). Still looking to give it a go assuming price it right.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    I have to add that ment is strong to the point that you def have to keep an eye on blood pressure and the kinda sides u get from a high dose of test (like a gram or more). Still looking to give it a go assuming price it right.
    its compared to chequed drops, and if anyones what that is, that is some strong stuff, very very strong stuff. except MENT will be more liver friendly.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  3. hehe, still excited about this one
    PHF Rep

    •   
       


  4. Good article. I wonder what could be accomplished with it if ran for 6-8 weeks stacked with some Bola or Trenavar. I've been doing a lot of research on test injections so it's interesting to see oral comparisons.

  5. This will really be liver friendly?. Really?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This will really be liver friendly?. Really?
    well when hear this comparing to deca with androgenic value of tren or close to it, its gonna be strong no doubt about it, its gonna be up there with SD, bola, dzine, and other desginers, taken that into consideration, its only methylated--once, as opposed to others that are di methyls. IMO thats a plus for being more liver friendly. and the comaprison was to chequed drops, a very harsh compound, strong nonetheless, but harsh and MENT was compared in gains to that but its liver toxicity was considered less harsh.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  7. im not saying go drink beers on cycle as its still methylated but im trying to say compared to other strong compounds itll be more liver friendly. hope i cleared that up
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  8. the tren prohormone will not be liver friendly. The diene structure makes it toxic.

    The ment prohormone will be liver friendly.

    Both could hurt LDL and HDL though.

    ETA on mentabolan?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    im not saying go drink beers on cycle as its still methylated but im trying to say compared to other strong compounds itll be more liver friendly. hope i cleared that up
    WTF man! What about gin? That still cool????????

  10. MENT+Bola+Tren TD = HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I JUST GOT HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    S.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/178580-s-ks-fight.html#post2927580

  11. where the fu*CK are these new roidz
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by S.K View Post
    MENT+Bola+Tren TD = HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I JUST GOT HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    I would run Ment or Bola with a transdermal form for tren without any worries. I'd be like Chuck Norris walking into a room full of Vin Diesels. I'd just be like "I got this."

    Can't wait for this tuff to come out.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by S.K View Post
    MENT+Bola+Tren TD = HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I JUST GOT HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    where the fu*CK are these new roidz
    awesome-ness doesnt happen over night...

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I would run Ment or Bola with a transdermal form for tren without any worries. I'd be like Chuck Norris walking into a room full of Vin Diesels. I'd just be like "I got this."

    Can't wait for this tuff to come out.
    our source is chuck norris.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I would run Ment or Bola with a transdermal form for tren without any worries. I'd be like Chuck Norris walking into a room full of Vin Diesels. I'd just be like "I got this."

    Can't wait for this tuff to come out.
    Lol, no doubt about that feeling. I cant wait either, no eta yet though.
    PHF Rep


  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    LMAO

    wow!
    it doesnt get much real-er than that.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  16. Damn this thread!! :-)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    Damn this thread!! :-)
    no Tren for you!




    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    lol, sweet dodge stealth tt

  19. Any news?

  20. bump the fuk

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    bump the fuk
    well we are getting 6 bromo out in a couple of days at 50 mg for 60 servings so there some progress if we have news on ment or tren ill let you guys know.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  22. Well, I was gonna do a solo Bola run in June or July, but now may wait to run it alongside one of these!! Damn!

    As for the TD delivery & issues w/ cross contamination, I wear long sleeved T-shirts at night to prevent that. It sucks, but it works.
    SEMPER FI!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Well, I was gonna do a solo Bola run in June or July, but now may wait to run it alongside one of these!! Damn!

    As for the TD delivery & issues w/ cross contamination, I wear long sleeved T-shirts at night to prevent that. It sucks, but it works.
    Hmmm, I wonder what the dosing schedule will be for trenavar. interesting.

  24. Any updates?
    SEMPER FI!!

  25. Still having no luck finding another lab that can produce a pure product for encapsulation.I hope this changes just like the rest of you but its out of our hands unfortunately.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Still having no luck finding another lab that can produce a pure product for encapsulation.I hope this changes just like the rest of you but its out of our hands unfortunately.
    Is the problem the encapsulation part? If so, I'm sure no one would mind a powder form instead. Or is it the production of the product in general?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Is the problem the encapsulation part? If so, I'm sure no one would mind a powder form instead. Or is it the production of the product in general?
    Purity of raws is the issue....heck I'd use my cap-m-quik if I could get the powder.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  28. still waiting on info about tren

  29. Any update? Maybe ask some other guys like Antaeus labs to find a good lab for quality raws? Any news on transdermal trenavar?

  30. is the problem with the tren or Mentabolan??
    i am interested in Mentabolan... anabolic 10x methyltest!!!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Any update? Maybe ask some other guys like Antaeus labs to find a good lab for quality raws? Any news on transdermal trenavar?
    This made me laugh. Loudly...
  32. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    The tren isn't very exciting to me, but the MENT is
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  33. Mentabolan sounds like a great (possibly wet) stacker! Can't wait...

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Is the problem the encapsulation part? If so, I'm sure no one would mind a powder form instead. Or is it the production of the product in general?
    im sure its just the raws.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    im sure its just the raws.
    Bingo. Its amazing how difficult it actually is.
    PHF Rep


  36. I can see these products never getting released.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I can see these products never getting released.
    NO SAMPLES FO YOU!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's the word on trenavar?
    By Dchristo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 10:21 AM
  2. how will trenavar compare to trenbolone??
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 03:56 PM
  3. Job update
    By Nullifidian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Log in
Log in