Boladrol Quality

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The are a number of rumors going around right now about different lot numbers, no lot number or expiration date and the difference between liquid vs tablets.....well there is none!

We purchased 1kg of raw material. This makes 8000+ bottles and we are still on the same run. The lot number is still the original lot:
Lot number: 11910
Expiration Date: 11/2013
Unfortunately due to the new packaging with the foil packs vs. bottles there was an issue with stamping the lot numbers and expiration on the foil packing. We will have this resolved for the next lot.

The only reason that there were any liquid bottles around was when we started our beta testers off while the raw material was in the process of capsulation. We took a small amount of powder and did a small amount of bottles in liquid solution to get it in their hands without the wait for packaging which took about another 2 weeks.

There are also a lot of haters going around bashing Boladrol. Don't believe everything you see. In our experience, EVERYONE that is taking Boladrol loves it. It is funny to see someone start to backpeddle when we call them out and ask for proof of purchase. We also have no problem with refunding a person that purchases Boladrol, takes it and has no response to it. We have yet to have had a single request for their money back.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like, since 1's good, all's good. :D

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Cool sounds good. Im going in for my bloodwork tomorrow to make sure I'm good to go for my Bola/Phera bridge i should be starting next week pending good bloodwork.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your run. If you log it link me up!!

Musclehead69

Awards
I went to high school with a guy who works at our local NutriShop. He has a supplier for the black market AS and has been trying to convince me to buy from his guy. Anyways, he told me that he took Boladrol and experienced "somewhat decent gains in strength and mass." However, he also claims that he experienced very harsh headaches while on the stuff. Thoughts?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I went to high school with a guy who works at our local NutriShop. He has a supplier for the black market AS and has been trying to convince me to buy from his guy. Anyways, he told me that he took Boladrol and experienced "somewhat decent gains in strength and mass." However, he also claims that he experienced very harsh headaches while on the stuff. Thoughts?
A lot of people experience headaches while on Boladrol usually not too intense but we ruled out the headaches were attributed to high blood pressure. Many individuals had headaches with no increase in BP whatsoever. There are a few individuals who notices slight elevation in BP while on cycle but nothing out of the norm when cycling a product like this.
Hawthorn is a very good herb to naturally lower BP if there any notice of this occuring.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I suspect a carbs + water load would take care of the headaches, SD has a reputation for pushing blood sugar down, and if bola is even more powerful....

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I suspect a carbs + water load would take care of the headaches, SD has a reputation for pushing blood sugar down, and if bola is even more powerful....
Couldnt agree more with that assumption, people claim to drink enough water, but when you break it down, sometimes they fail to even get a gallon in.

adnscmplx

Awards
I'm glad that IBE pointed out that headache does not equal high blood pressure. This is a point that deserves more play on this board.

I see a lot of people comment that they had high BP while on some oral but very few, scratch that, almost no one reports an actual blood pressure measurement. I suspect that this means they didn't actually measure anything.

There are lots of reasons for headaches, sometimes they happen for no identifiable reason at all.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad that IBE pointed out that headache does not equal high blood pressure. This is a point that deserves more play on this board.

I see a lot of people comment that they had high BP while on some oral but very few, scratch that, almost no one reports an actual blood pressure measurement. I suspect that this means they didn't actually measure anything.

There are lots of reasons for headaches, sometimes they happen for no identifiable reason at all.
Agree, but all too often I see people not even keeping track of their bp as well, when they absolutely should be keeping an eye on it, like its too much money and effort to buy a bp cuff and write some numbers down.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boladrol is not a compound for beginners. If people are in fact experiencing headaches, they would be advised to take the same precautions as experienced users. Support supplements are a MUST, if you wish to minimize adverse reactions/sides...whatever.

Boladrol is a straight banger period. I put my credibility up 100% supporting my only one week 8-12mg dose test run. Gained 9, kept 6. This was an 8 day run mind you...

I also being a nationally certified master trainer/nutrition counselor/fitness director/manager, advanced life support technician, I know all about the body from inside out, I also know the value of nutrient timing, and all the essentials that make a cycle straight amazing.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
My cycle of boladrol will be delayed. My bloodwork came back and my lipids are a little off. So i'm going to clean up my diet more and add in some cardio to correct the problem before I run it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I reported it with measurements. I had initial spikes after dosing, and a headache to follow. However, after about 10 days it was no longer an issue.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
by any chance, can someone put a pic up or let me no what boladrol tabs look like. i grabbed some from a friend but he didnt give me it in its packet, just a baggy. thanks

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by any chance, can someone put a pic up or let me no what boladrol tabs look like. i grabbed some from a friend but he didnt give me it in its packet, just a baggy. thanks
They're round white smooth tablets.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
does it hav ibe or anythin written on them?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Well, I gotta have money to pay the cc bill when it comes in, lol.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are right I do remember seeing yours went up alittle.

I reported it with measurements. I had initial spikes after dosing, and a headache to follow. However, after about 10 days it was no longer an issue.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It never got to concerning levels, and nothing a little on cycle bp support supps can't mitigate.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like capsules in my package. Is the current stock provided in tablet, or encapsulated form?
I haven't purchased any of the new stock because the old stock really didn't live up to the hype. But my stuff is in a round tablet form.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Looks like capsules in my package. Is the current stock provided in tablet, or encapsulated form?
I believe the company has in fact switched over to capsules, but I will try to get an answer for you asap, if I can get in touch with anybody(holiday weekend and all)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Just got confirmation, Boladrol is now being encapsulated, its no longer made in tablet form, so you are just fine with the capsules.

bmsimon

Awards
Just got confirmation, Boladrol is now being encapsulated, its no longer made in tablet form, so you are just fine with the capsules.
Any difference in quality/potency between the caps and tabs? I bought my bola about 3 weeks ago and haven't opened it yet, so I'm not sure which kind I have. But I start my cycle on Monday :yumyum:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Any difference in quality/potency between the caps and tabs? I bought my bola about 3 weeks ago and haven't opened it yet, so I'm not sure which kind I have. But I start my cycle on Monday :yumyum:
Not that Ive been told, should be all the same specs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7