Boladrol Quality

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by adamlau View Post
    Looks like capsules in my package. Is the current stock provided in tablet, or encapsulated form?
    I haven't purchased any of the new stock because the old stock really didn't live up to the hype. But my stuff is in a round tablet form.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by adamlau View Post
    Looks like capsules in my package. Is the current stock provided in tablet, or encapsulated form?
    I believe the company has in fact switched over to capsules, but I will try to get an answer for you asap, if I can get in touch with anybody(holiday weekend and all)
    PHF Rep

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by adamlau View Post
    Looks like capsules in my package. Is the current stock provided in tablet, or encapsulated form?

    Just got confirmation, Boladrol is now being encapsulated, its no longer made in tablet form, so you are just fine with the capsules.
    PHF Rep


  4. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Just got confirmation, Boladrol is now being encapsulated, its no longer made in tablet form, so you are just fine with the capsules.
    Any difference in quality/potency between the caps and tabs? I bought my bola about 3 weeks ago and haven't opened it yet, so I'm not sure which kind I have. But I start my cycle on Monday

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bmsimon View Post
    Any difference in quality/potency between the caps and tabs? I bought my bola about 3 weeks ago and haven't opened it yet, so I'm not sure which kind I have. But I start my cycle on Monday
    Not that Ive been told, should be all the same specs.
    PHF Rep

    •   
       

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. boladrol and S4?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:32 AM
  2. boladrol: What Gives
    By picazzo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:36 PM
  3. Boladrol + Epi?
    By Smith402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 03:05 PM
  4. eta on boladrol ? anybody !
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Log in
Log in