Protomax + Epistane

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
I loved Turinabol from PP...it was the tits for building strength but unfortunately resulted in some tits as well, nothing major tho. I want to go on a Bulk/Cut Cycle...would Protomax be best for muscle building while using epistane to get rid of the gyno? Any advice on this stack would be helpful. My diet is clean and I take CLA, Glutamine and Protein etc. I was thinking:

Protomax - 50/75/75/75/75
Epistane - 00/00/00/40/40/40/40

Thanks in advance for any replies!

-Ryan

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id use Epistane for its anabolic properties 1stly and hope for some gyno reduction.

What did your pct look like for the Turinabol cycle as it shouldnt have caused gyno. BTW gyno is a hard lump under or around the outside of your nipple that hurts like a mofo..is that what you have or just puffy nips?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id use Epistane for its anabolic properties 1stly and hope for some gyno reduction.

What did your pct look like for the Turinabol cycle as it shouldnt have caused gyno. BTW gyno is a hard lump under or around the outside of your nipple that hurts like a mofo..is that what you have or just puffy nips?
Isn't puffy nips from prolactin? Gyno itself being development of the gland under the nipple. Yes?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved Turinabol from PP...it was the tits for building strength but unfortunately resulted in some tits as well, nothing major tho. I want to go on a Bulk/Cut Cycle...would Protomax be best for muscle building while using epistane to get rid of the gyno? Any advice on this stack would be helpful. My diet is clean and I take CLA, Glutamine and Protein etc. I was thinking:

Protomax - 50/75/75/75/75
Epistane - 00/00/00/40/40/40/40

Thanks in advance for any replies!

-Ryan
As mike stated, Epi is without question the stronger anabolic compound here, Protomax being a very safe pro-anabolic.

Breast development from Tbol is very rare due to zero being converted to estrogenic metabolites. The cause would probably be from a estro backlash post cycle, due to lack of estrogen management during the 'regulation period'.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Isn't puffy nips from prolactin? Gyno itself being development of the gland under the nipple. Yes?
Correct and prolactin "usually" will cause leaking of the nipples but puffy may just be.......well puffy :D

As mike stated, Epi is without question the stronger anabolic compound here, Protomax being a very safe pro-anabolic.

Breast development from Tbol is very rare due to zero being converted to estrogenic metabolites. The cause would probably be from a estro backlash post cycle, due to lack of estrogen management during the 'regulation period'.
More eloquent than my post but spot on!!

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
I think what I'm experiencing then in that case is a little bit of muscle reduction from being done with my cycle and pct so I'm just not as hard muscle wise b/c I definitely am not experiencing hard lumps or puffy nipps. I scrapped the Epistane and just received my Boladrol and Cycle assist and see how that goes at 4mg of Boladrol a day then continue Cycle Assist and Epistane as my PCT. Thanks for the comments!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think what I'm experiencing then in that case is a little bit of muscle reduction from being done with my cycle and pct so I'm just not as hard muscle wise b/c I definitely am not experiencing hard lumps or puffy nipps. I scrapped the Epistane and just received my Boladrol and Cycle assist and see how that goes at 4mg of Boladrol a day then continue Cycle Assist and Epistane as my PCT. Thanks for the comments!
Epistane is anabolic and will keep you shut down so if you meant to use it DURING PCT then thats a no no.

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
Where in PA are you from? I'm a student in Miami but I'm from just North of Philly...I went w/ Bola. Some strength and weight gains but I ended up leaning out more than I expected but I think that was from the increased workout intensity resulting in more calories burned. Muscles stayed very hard and I increased my weights on a lot if not all of my exercises...I want to keep this trend of maintaining muscle and leaning out...what would be best for me and should I bridge bola with something (I'm in my 3rd week) or should I pct then start a new cycle? Thanks!

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Where in PA are you from? I'm a student in Miami but I'm from just North of Philly...I went w/ Bola. Some strength and weight gains but I ended up leaning out more than I expected but I think that was from the increased workout intensity resulting in more calories burned. Muscles stayed very hard and I increased my weights on a lot if not all of my exercises...I want to keep this trend of maintaining muscle and leaning out...what would be best for me and should I bridge bola with something (I'm in my 3rd week) or should I pct then start a new cycle? Thanks!
I would finish your cycle out, the 3rd and 4th week you will continue to lean out anyway. Then after your PCT work on upping the cardio and keep your diet in check and then you could run 4-6 weeks of Epi which would be very fun. That will help tighten you up and lean you out even more.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can i ask how old you are? are you of age to run anabolics?
and yeah epistane isnt a PCT at all

princevince

Awards
  • Established
alot of cats are sleepin on protomax. from my own personal use, i got more out of ibe's protomax than i did with pp's turinabol. but you need 2 bottles for a good run. thanks ibe for bringing that product out. a matter of fact i might place an order for 2 more bottles this weekend. though that boladrol keeps winkin it's eye at me

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alot of cats are sleepin on protomax. from my own personal use, i got more out of ibe's protomax than i did with pp's turinabol. but you need 2 bottles for a good run. thanks ibe for bringing that product out. a matter of fact i might place an order for 2 more bottles this weekend. though that boladrol keeps winkin it's eye at me
very true i agree protomax is underrated, i have used it and have liked it specially on cuts

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have serm on hand?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, its always great to hear when someone honestly likes something and feels like posting about it, more often then not, its the non responders that make the most noise, while the satisfied customers sometimes are much less vocal. And I also agree with you, proto is very under rated for the quality gains you get from it.