Boladrol Labwork Coming Soon (Thanks mmowry)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. In...
    Team Orbit

2. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Must have been something MAJOR!
    It is. He's a complete and utter scumbag in every sense of the word. Always has been, and always will be. I let him burn me twice in the past, didn't talk for a while, then let him back into my life. All situations involve basically him being homeless or in need of somewhere to stay, me letting him stay with me for next to nothing, and him disappearing one day with no words and owing me some money. I could give you a laundry list of SCUMBAG things he's done to anyone and everyone in his life that he ever supposedly cared about, but I'll spare you. NOT letting SCUM like that in my life ever again. He's not the only weak link I've recently cut out of my life either. Either you're a FRIEND in EVERY sense of the word, or you're dead to me...plain and simple. He falls into the latter category obv...
    •   

3. More labs coming tomorrow. My fellow lab tech friend is meeting me for lunch, so I'll have the Lipids and GGT from Monday and from tomorrow's both on Friday (she's off tomorrow).

4. s'cribed

5. Looking forward to the update!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

6. 1/3/11--->1/10/11--->1/17/11--->1/20/11

AST: 67--->46--->170--114
    ALT: 111--->85--->102--->110
    LDH: 232--->227--->369--->214

Lipids from 1/17 and 1/20 back on Monday...

Still not taking anything potentially liver toxic.

7. Uh, I'm confused, 1/10 was your first blood draw since quitting SD six days earlier, and you haven't started the Boladrol yet your markers went up?

8. Atleast they're dropping.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

9. SD can cause your liver values to be high even months after stopping. Also I'm guessing you are taking NOLVA or TOREM for pct from your SD cycle?. You didn't mention that. That will definitely keep AST/ALT up there.

I trust you know what you are doing though since I remember you from years ago.

10. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post

UPDATE: This I don't get...
    1/17/10
    AST:170
    ALT:102
    LDH:369

I'm taking ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that should be causing my liver more stress than before. The only supp I take is Orange Triad. That's it. How ****ing weird! I take Adderall and Klonopin too, but that's been a constant...its not new in the mix and the doses have also been constant.

Will check again on Friday. Obviously this seems to force a delay in the starting of Boladrol.
    Adderal is alpha methyl-phenethylamine. And BAD news!!!! This is whithout a doubt causing added stress on you liver, and taking amphetamine while running cycles like this is making your heart scream. Blood pressure wise, no doubt.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Uh, I'm confused, 1/10 was your first blood draw since quitting SD six days earlier, and you haven't started the Boladrol yet your markers went up?
    1/10 they went down (as expected), 1/17 and 1/20 were higher than 1/10...which is odd.

12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    SD can cause your liver values to be high even months after stopping. Also I'm guessing you are taking NOLVA or TOREM for pct from your SD cycle?. You didn't mention that. That will definitely keep AST/ALT up there.

I trust you know what you are doing though since I remember you from years ago.
    No SERM being used, or any PCT supp for that matter...I woulda mentioned that . Was "planning on" my liver and lipid values being normal already and jumping on Boldadrol.
  13. Good News

Update:
    1/3-->1/10-->1/17-->1/20
    Total Cholesterol: 218-->243-->238-->219
    HDL: 16-->17-->33-->39
    LDL(direct assay, not calculated): 193-->214-->197-->178

1/20's LFT's ran on a different analyzer by my friend: bold is at my friend's work, underlined is at my work...

AST:114 116
    ALT:110 127
    LDH:214 173

So... my AST, ALT, and LDH remain slightly to moderately elevated (LDH is basically normal now). My lipids are dramatically improving. I probably won't be able to get lipids run till sometime next week, as my friend is taking a short vacation. But I'll have at least one more set of LFT's this week. If they're normal...its on like Donkey Kong!! Realistcally aiming for next week...

14. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Sup
    Matt!

15. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Adderal is alpha methyl-phenethylamine. And BAD news!!!! This is whithout a doubt causing added stress on you liver, and taking amphetamine while running cycles like this is making your heart scream. Blood pressure wise, no doubt.
    Adderall:
    ADDERALL XR (mixed salts of a single-entity amphetamine product)
    dextroamphetamine sulfate, dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine
    aspartate monohydrate, amphetamine sulfate capsules,
    I'm sure my heart didn't much like years of ephedrine, and numerous runs of clenbuterol while on cycle...but he's alive and kickin. I've MASSIVELY cut down on my caffeine intake as well. And I feel great. I <3 Adderall!

16. In for some more feedback

17. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Adderall:

I'm sure my heart didn't much like years of ephedrine, and numerous runs of clenbuterol while on cycle...but he's alive and kickin. I've MASSIVELY cut down on my caffeine intake as well. And I feel great. I <3 Adderall!
    Amphetamine is alpha-methyl-phenylethylamine. Carefull, that stuff can be verrryyyyy bad news.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

18. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Sup
    Yo kid!

19. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Amphetamine is alpha-methyl-phenylethylamine. Carefull, that stuff can be verrryyyyy bad news.
    I'm not taking it, but an explanation would be nice. I'm just soaking up info, so give me some
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

20. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    True, and duly noted . Moderation is key, as to most things in life. I take adderall only 5 days a week, as to hamper a tolerance/dependence and also just to give my body a break from it.
  21. More good news

Update:

1/26/11
    AST:56
    ALT:72
    LDH:229

This is good! From now on I'm gonna disregard the LDH result that I get here and go with the ones from my friend's lab. We actually haven't established a range for LDH at this particular lab, and the 100-200 that I cited earlier is the range from a different analyzer. Oh...and from: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/003471.htm

A typical range is 105 - 333 IU/L (international units per liter).

Normal value ranges may vary slightly among different laboratories.
    Crosssing my fingers for next week!
  22. Never enough

good, I started mine today too my ast is 20, alt 29, get my full cholesterol results tomorrow.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

23. Go getem Easy!!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  24. Never enough

I've got light goals for mine (sorry for the momentary hijack supersoldier) I'm really just looking for 8 or so lean pounds while dropping 2-3 lbs of fat. Anything better than that will be fantastic, but that should be easily reachable with no problem
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

25. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    sorry for the momentary hijack supersoldier)
    No worries man. All input/experiences are appreciated.

26. Imo rest for a while and find a lab that also test ur hormones. Ur levels and u just commin of sd would anyways not give accurate results of boladrol. Take some time of then in a few month do this

27. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Imo rest for a while and find a lab that also test ur hormones. Ur levels and u just commin of sd would anyways not give accurate results of boladrol. Take some time of then in a few month do this
    Im guessing you dont know SS. It almost killed him to drop the SD for a couple wks to run the Boladrol.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. boladrol and S4?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 08:32 AM
  2. Labwork is back - in need of some advice on it
    By Gimzim in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:20 PM
  3. Questions on my labwork.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 11:11 AM
  4. My story and most recent labwork....help please?
    By Trevor Miller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 09:35 AM