Boladrol is no joke

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    yeah I'm not a fan of hit-or-miss steroids. So far, my list of those are Epistane and Boladrol. I just dont even gamble with it. Stuff like Dienolone, Turinabol, Superdrol, Bold200 (gosh I wish it were still around), Pheraplex (dangit I'd pay a $100 for a bottle of that stuff), and all the Old-School AAS are safe bets for me.
    agreed nothing like 600mg test e with a 50mg dbol kicker cycle
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    i will take you up on this recommendation sir, i will not be able to run boladrol for probably six months or so. need to finish current cycle/pct and apparently read up more, i appreciate your knowledge here. i obviously dont have the knowledge of this compound that you do. do you have a link where i could read your other write up. just from a couple things you said, i have a couple questions for you...is there a way to increase its ability to bind/interact? and are you saying it does not convert to bolasterone at all or is the converstion rate unknown? sorry if these are dumb questions, i am here for answers, i did not intend to turn this into a bitch session, like i did...
    the only way would be to get better conversion, and not use any other androgens aside from normal test production for a long time. The conversion, to bolasterone should happen, but how much, is impossible to tell.
    any one talking about conversion rates of a pro hormone is either lying, or misinformed, or both. there are infinate factors that come into play, and will vary person to person.
    and conversion is never a one way process, it can go back and forth, or even back, back.
    but, androstenediol is able to bind to & interact with the androgen receptor. how much, will also be dependant on the person.

the 7a,17a dimethylation will increase this ability, but it will not bind as strong as a steroid with a 3-keto group, like bolasterone (dimethyl-testosterone)

I too have not had good experience with epistane, i tried e-stane once, didn't have good results, and never used it again. but hdrol, I have good results at 50mg, much less than others.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post

The original logs were a paid advertisement and that's even worse.
    I can absolutely guarantee this was not the case with my log and I got bloods

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I can absolutely guarantee this was not the case with my log and I got bloods
    Fair enough I don't think I realized how greatly these compounds can differ person to person...I have not read your log yet ill check it out later
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Answers

wish i woulda bought this instead of the m-stane simply due to the fact that i LOVED my epistane cycle and wish i would of gotten another IBE product instead oh wells..... guess itll come another day lol
  6. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    wish i woulda bought this instead of the m-stane simply due to the fact that i LOVED my epistane cycle and wish i would of gotten another IBE product instead oh wells..... guess itll come another day lol
    i have heard conflicting reviews on boladrol....

when is IBE gunna come out with something like anavar/winny PH?

we need more anabolics and less progestins and androgens..........too many sides if you ask me.

also, something that will keep u tight.......no water retention
  7. Registered User
    Answers

only company to ever release a progestin is tarus, and thats pretty new.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

I must have got a bad batch i didn't get any results. from boladrol. and all reviews i read were bad so i figured it was bunk
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What a Joke
    By JThomas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM
  2. String Joke/Chicken Joke
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 06:55 AM
  3. joke of the day
    By ctgblue in forum General Chat