Boladrol is no joke

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. yeah my reasoning or knowledge is that the SERM blocks the estrogen at the receptor but the rapid increase in HPTA production could lead to somewhat of an estro problem, therefore the AI helps keep it under control while the SERM is tapered off.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    yeah my reasoning or knowledge is that the SERM blocks the estrogen at the receptor but the rapid increase in HPTA production could lead to somewhat of an estro problem, therefore the AI helps keep it under control while the SERM is tapered off.
    you got any articles that prove this;
    what would your recommend as a pct for a 4 week cycle of Bola/Halo
    I got tamoxifen citrate, clomid, pct assist, few different natty test boosters oh and also some SNS inhibit e might have a bottle of reversitol v2 laying around
    •   

3. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    I got tamoxifen citrate, clomid, pct assist, few different natty test boosters oh and also some SNS inhibit e might have a bottle of reversitol v2 laying around
    there really isn't any need to "prove" that, its the whole mechanism of action. A SERM prevents estrogen floating in your bloodstream from binding. That means it doesn't go anywhere, stays in bloodstream. That doesn't stop the aromatase enzyme from doing its conversion of testosterone into estrogen, so you can end up with fairly high estrogen levels, but no estrogenic side effects. so running the AI alongside will help limit that.

I'd do the tamox 30mg/day and clomid 25mg/day for 4 weeks, and at the start of week 3 do 3 caps a day of inhibit e, then taper down by a cap a week, stay 2 weeks at 1 cap a day.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

4. Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    hmm i forgot where i read this but its somewhere. i would have to dig it out. but i dont think it was anything close to a study or anything like that.

but i would reccomend:
    clomid 100/75/50/25
    inhibit e 1/1/2/2
    if you want throw in a test booster at about week 2 and you should finish that 1 week after PCT.
    if you want maybe a cortisol blocker like x-lean, or supress-c.

thats my recommendation

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    there really isn't any need to "prove" that, its the whole mechanism of action. A SERM prevents estrogen floating in your bloodstream from binding. That means it doesn't go anywhere, stays in bloodstream. That doesn't stop the aromatase enzyme from doing its conversion of testosterone into estrogen, so you can end up with fairly high estrogen levels, but no estrogenic side effects. so running the AI alongside will help limit that.

I'd do the tamox 30mg/day and clomid 25mg/day for 4 weeks, and at the start of week 3 do 3 caps a day of inhibit e, then taper down by a cap a week, stay 2 weeks at 1 cap a day.
    yeah exactly!
    you could also use that PCT, there are a million ways to go.

6. Thanks for the info on the SERMs, also good looking on the PCT ideas; I might save the Clomid for the mdrol, again very helpful I'll do a write up after the cycle then another aftr pct

7. Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    Thanks for the info on the SERMs, also good looking on the PCT ideas; I might save the Clomid for the mdrol, again very helpful I'll do a write up after the cycle then another aftr pct
    best of luck

8. s'cribed

9. took my first two doses of boladrol today. 1 cap earlier, then lifted after taking my second. i've never had the aggression i had today, and i've tried many compounds. i felt like an animal. i'm also stacking mine with finaflex 1-andro and epivar. ( along with liver, blood pressure, and prostate supplements ). i'm going to run 4mg for a week and see what happens. i doubt i'll go over 6mg. plan on running it for 3 weeks. keep you posted.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jayki77 View Post
    took my first two doses of boladrol today. 1 cap earlier, then lifted after taking my second. i've never had the aggression i had today, and i've tried many compounds. i felt like an animal. i'm also stacking mine with finaflex 1-andro and epivar. ( along with liver, blood pressure, and prostate supplements ). i'm going to run 4mg for a week and see what happens. i doubt i'll go over 6mg. plan on running it for 3 weeks. keep you posted.
    You're stacking 4 things, very nice.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    •   

11. Deff a strong compound... I would like to run it in the future

12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I have used boladrol, and just like I said in the boladrol thread in the company promo section.

I feel it is better than superdrol. esp in the first 2 weeks.

for all users, i'd say to start out at the 4-6mg range, (4mg first week, 6 2nd) one can expect to add on 10lbs in two weeks even at those dosages, with drastic increases strength & size.

i say to start out as low as possible because I feel one would need to keep increasing the dosage (much like other 'diols' i've used) as the body tries to adjust to it.

but I did enjoy the compound.

a good cycle with the dosages above would possibly be something like:

first 2 weeks: bd: 8-12mg, 50mg of hd (spaced 8hrs apart)

last 4 weeks: hd @ 75-100mg

6 week cycle total.
    Hi! What is "hd"??

13. Haladrol

14. Good ole Easy knows his shiznit

15. Don't do it dude. A) You are too young, B) if you have to ask specifically on a 10 page thread where dosing is discussed ad nauseam, you are not ready.

My recommendation would be to not use any ph or steroid for a few more years. My even stronger recommendation would be to not use boladrol. Some people like it and report good results, others haven't gotten anything at all. Too inconsistent.

16. Quote Originally Posted by adnscmplx View Post
    Don't do it dude. A) You are too young, B) if you have to ask specifically on a 10 page thread where dosing is discussed ad nauseam, you are not ready.

My recommendation would be to not use any ph or steroid for a few more years. My even stronger recommendation would be to not use boladrol. Some people like it and report good results, others haven't gotten anything at all. Too inconsistent.
    It's already been a few years since he asked the question..lol

17. im sorry but i gotta bring this thread back to get some answers...

is boladrol bunk or what?

were the beta testers stuff different?

why is it so underdosed?

what is the company doing about these problems people have been having, very little strength gains, maybe 7lbs on a bulk diet @ 8+mgs...does IBE recommend doses that high? are they happy with the product? does it need more testing?

i dont mean to acuse the product of being bull****, there are so many mixed reviews and i cannot help but wonder if some are swayed positive for some reason. i have 2 pouches sitting here, the way i see it i barely have enough to run at a acceptable level. if its crappy and i have to run pct for no reason i will be pretty upset. pct is no joke and nobody wants to do that for nothing.
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

18. I've tried many different ph/ps over the years and I thought boladrol was junk. I started dosing it the recommended dosage and ended up dosing it pretty high but felt/noticed nothing.

19. Since then I've read many bad reviews.

20. Yeah so im pissed and I think we, the customers deserve a answer. New products are coming out and people are jumping all over them. I don't get it this topic was just dropped like its cool, it ain't ****ing cool!!!

21. I ran two bags, slowly ramping up the dose to 12 mg per day. I don't have a lot of ph experience and based on the early reviews that should have been enough to kill a horse. I got no results whatsoever. Actually, I got some strength increase on a pct of clomid, erase, daa, and testopro but that's it.

I'm not using any new products again, only time tested stuff.

22. Don't feel bad I've been on this site for awhile and I fell for the hype and bought 3packets.

23. Does anyone wanna buy some I have a packet left!! Lol

24. I have 2 and my workout buddy has too, now im pissed.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    im sorry but i gotta bring this thread back to get some answers...

is boladrol bunk or what?

were the beta testers stuff different?

why is it so underdosed?

what is the company doing about these problems people have been having, very little strength gains, maybe 7lbs on a bulk diet @ 8+mgs...does IBE recommend doses that high? are they happy with the product? does it need more testing?

i dont mean to acuse the product of being bull****, there are so many mixed reviews and i cannot help but wonder if some are swayed positive for some reason. i have 2 pouches sitting here, the way i see it i barely have enough to run at a acceptable level. if its crappy and i have to run pct for no reason i will be pretty upset. pct is no joke and nobody wants to do that for nothing.
    Ive seen mixed reviews myself but all I cant state is that when I ran it my strength did jump but I didnt see any weight gain, though I was trying to drop BF so take that FWIW.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

26. Getting upset before even trying the product is quite a bit biased dont you think? Just for reference Ive ran at least 2 different PHs that did little or nothing for me no matter how I dosed and I gave them each 2 runs but I didnt get pisseed about it but everyones different.

All I can say is if you try it good luck and I hope it works well for you and please post your results no matter what they are,and if you dont then all you'll ever have is speculation.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

27. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Getting upset before even trying the product is quite a bit biased dont you think? Just for reference Ive ran at least 2 different PHs that did little or nothing for me no matter how I dosed and I gave them each 2 runs but I didnt get pisseed about it but everyones different.

All I can say is if you try it good luck and I hope it works well for you and please post your results no matter what they are,and if you dont then all you'll ever have is speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Ive seen mixed reviews myself but all I cant state is that when I ran it my strength did jump but I didnt see any weight gain, though I was trying to drop BF so take that FWIW.

No offense but you rep for the people that sell Boladrol.. You are Biased

28. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post

Gentlemen Boladrol is no joke, This is hands down the strogest compound around today, very similar to Anadrol, and yes I said Anadrol.

This Statement is a JOKE.

29. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    No offense but you rep for the people that sell Boladrol.. You are Biased
    well you constant put down of this product might lead some of us to question your sincerity and geniality...just saying your going over the top might give off signals of "ibe hater" undercover. hey its cool if it didnt work and post up a review but to linger around and repeadetly try to put down a product that worked for some and yes maybe not others but it has worked for some to me i question whether you work for another company. im not here to argue though if it didnt work for you im sorry, maybe you can trade em, i would trade from you not sure if you would accept a trade for them, or maybe you threw them "away" like many others who refuse to return the boladrol even after they posted negative reviews.

30. i will admit people report less than stellar gains at recommended dose but at higher doses people do report nice lean gains not the once thought massive wet bulker but it will produce lean gains in some so idk for you to sit there and tell me you took it at 12mg and felt nothing is hard to believe. but then again it is a competitive industry and not the first time weve heard this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What a Joke
    By JThomas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:00 PM
  2. String Joke/Chicken Joke
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 08:55 AM
  3. joke of the day
    By ctgblue in forum General Chat
    Replies: 134