Boladrol is no joke

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GJohnson7385 View Post
    haha, she hates me right now....Went out to watch the Patriots game and after 6 years together she still doenst realize I get very intense during the game, especially when we loss.
    Yes maybe, but the Patriots will always love you . I grew up in New England, so I know the power it holds true. lol.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Thanks for your support!!
    What a nice guy you are!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

3. What do you bros think of 2 weeks of Bola at the start of 6 weeks of h-drol? The idea would be to kick start the sh- out of that h-drol cycle and could have a better shot of keeping your gains.

4. Quote Originally Posted by adnscmplx View Post
    What do you bros think of 2 weeks of Bola at the start of 6 weeks of h-drol? The idea would be to kick start the sh- out of that h-drol cycle and could have a better shot of keeping your gains.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. lol, wow

•   

6. understood. 2 methyls = bad.

7. Quote Originally Posted by adnscmplx View Post
    understood. 2 methyls = bad.
    Why not just run the Boladrol?

8. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Why not just run the Boladrol?
    That was my conclusion also. I don't know, I was trying to be creative.

9. Quote Originally Posted by adnscmplx View Post
    I think the Boladrol will make you happier than the h-drol.. IMO

10. Quote Originally Posted by adnscmplx View Post
    K.I.S.S.

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid

(I am not calling you stupid, that is just the phrase
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    K.I.S.S.

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid

I thought K.I.S.S. was

Knights
    In
    Satans
    Service

12. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    K.I.S.S.

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I thought K.I.S.S. was

Knights
    In
    Satans
    Service
    K eep
    I n
    S imple
    S ervice

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

13. I thought it was
    Kiss
    Insert
    Suck
    Swallow

14. On a more serious note, for me at 192 and on 150mg test s week, 4mg 6mg or 8mg boladrol ?

15. Try 4mg wk 1 then bump to 6mg if necessary is what I'd do.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I thought it was
    Kiss
    Insert
    Suck
    Swallow
    Ahh, words a wife should live by or at the very least mine!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Try 4mg wk 1 then bump to 6mg if necessary is what I'd do.
    Think I should take a dose preworkout ? I'm specifically NOT trying to make large strength gains, giving my tendons a break with higher rep range full body workouts 3x a week

18. An hr preWO would give you a blast of active for your WO and with the endurance increase that should be good for full body. The "intensity" factor will be upto you, if your saving your tendons thenjust guage what weight to stop at even though it feels like you could keep jumping....good luck with that!!

19. yeah, thats my perpetual biggest fail, I seem mentall unable to not workout to failure. I probably need to take a valium or something preworkout instead of a stim

20. Just take the Valium on the way to the gym, then you'll be ready for a nice little nap after you're done!

21. Yeahu thats good advice..........lol
    PHF Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Try 4mg wk 1 then bump to 6mg if necessary is what I'd do.
    ^^^I think this will work for you too Easy, probably 10 days in or so you will know if you need to bump it.

23. "What do you bros think of 2 weeks of Bola at the start of 6 weeks of h-drol? The idea would be to kick start the sh- out of that h-drol cycle and could have a better shot of keeping your gains."

Running Boloa and Halo at the same time right now, wasnt feeling the bola, going start keeping you guys posted if I'm still alive to do so;
    can't post a link since I'm new but going keep updates on the posting "Boladrol question"

24. I'm in my 3rd week of bola running it w/ the Cycle Assist from Comp. Edge Labs. My workout intensity is the biggest difference for me thus far. I've put on about 3-4lbs so far with some significant strength gains. I think my weight has not gone up significantly because of the intensity level boladrol allows me to work out at. I sweat my ass off and I feel like in all actuality I am making very solid dry gains (which I know some users were reporting). My muscle hardness and vascularity has greatly increased...I am actually significantly leaner than I was 3 weeks ago. I'd like to work a product into the end of my boladrol cycle to maintain my muscle mass and hardness while continuing to lean out. I have epistane in mind but any other suggestions? Also, I really need help deciding on what the best pct is for me. Thanks.

25. I'm run nolva an colmid

26. Clomid and an AI is my recommendation

27. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Clomid and an AI is my recommendation
    Agreed!
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum

28. SERM plus AI ran inversely=yum
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane15 View Post
    I'm in my 3rd week of bola running it w/ the Cycle Assist from Comp. Edge Labs. My workout intensity is the biggest difference for me thus far. I've put on about 3-4lbs so far with some significant strength gains. I think my weight has not gone up significantly because of the intensity level boladrol allows me to work out at. I sweat my ass off and I feel like in all actuality I am making very solid dry gains (which I know some users were reporting). My muscle hardness and vascularity has greatly increased...I am actually significantly leaner than I was 3 weeks ago. I'd like to work a product into the end of my boladrol cycle to maintain my muscle mass and hardness while continuing to lean out. I have epistane in mind but any other suggestions? Also, I really need help deciding on what the best pct is for me. Thanks.
    i think epistane is best bet, imo. bola and epi is like PB and J.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

30. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Clomid and an AI is my recommendation

110% agree
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What a Joke
    By JThomas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:00 PM
  2. String Joke/Chicken Joke
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 08:55 AM
  3. joke of the day
    By ctgblue in forum General Chat